Hello

Cloud Strife 08-17-2004 08:10 PM
Hello everyone. I am new here and hope to get to know a lot of you. I will try and be an upstanding poster and make things fun and interesting. Ok, that being said...

On to the sacrifices! Big Grin
Zopwx2 08-17-2004 08:12 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Cloud Strife
Hello everyone. I am new here and hope to get to know a lot of you. I will try and be an upstanding poster and make things fun and interesting. Ok, that being said...

On to the sacrifices! Big Grin

Sacrifice the virgins! That means you strifey.

Anyway welcome, and enjoy the scenery.
dominusofdeath 08-17-2004 08:29 PM
Welcome to PCF. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Benjamin 08-17-2004 08:33 PM
I hope to get to know you as well, and welcome to paradigm city forums.

~Benjamin~
Tony Waynewrong 08-17-2004 08:44 PM
Welcome to the forum, Cloud Strife. We will find everyone pleasant and the fanfics and the fanart excellent. However, I do have a warning for you.

** looks around **

Let me take the time to warn you about an unhappy faction within our little piece of paradise. Once again, the Alanite Party leader has forced me to make my standardized plea to the publc. Though we are a peaceful people, the Alanites and their hand drills have been attack us Dorocrats. They will tantalize you with promises of a brighter future. But, what is their real motive? Can we trust Alan? A lunatic who hides behind the mask of law and order, but cares nothing for Justice and Peace. A man who's only desire is to rip apart innocent androids for fun. No, Alan Gabriel and his sister, Alana Gabriel, cannot be trusted.

Listen not to the ramblings of the Alanites! The Dorocratic Party wants you! For years, the lovely and intelligent M-Class android (borrowed from ACT’s third season) has been viciously attacked by the insane and detestable Alanites. All the Dorothies of this world really wanted was a place in the arms of Rogers. But, the oppressive Alanites wouldn't allow it. I ask you, as a concern citizen of Paradigm City Forums, is to donate 5 minutes of your time to the perpetuation of the Roger+Dorothy gospel. 5 Mintues! The same time it takes to eat a candy bar. That's all. Thank you for your time and understanding.
Cloud Strife 08-17-2004 09:06 PM
Interesting. So there is a government here? And it seems quite competitive. Tongue
Spooky 08-17-2004 09:24 PM
Welcome to PCF! Enjoy your stay - I'm sure you'll find most of the company around these fora to be quite pleasant Smile

Latah Wink
Jules: The Token Girl
BabyGhia 08-17-2004 09:37 PM
Welcome to the forum, Cloud Strife!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
R.Smith 08-17-2004 11:18 PM
Welcome Cloud Strife! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see.

Any fan of Final Fantasy VII is a friend of mine! Smile

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me or anyone else Big Grin
Pygmalion 08-18-2004 12:50 AM
Hello, Cloud Strife, and welcome to our lovely domes. Here's a nice ball of twine that you can use to find your way back when you get six deep in references in the thread.

Since you are new, let me advise you not to eat or drink while reading the following threads:

Smith Mansion:
The Big O: Funny Picture Post
Big O + Big Venus = Hot Robot Action

Ailesberry:
Anime Funny Pictures

Nightingale:
make up a big o scene!
Retouching
The Big O Blooper Special!
Cheap Innuendos and Jokes
Big O Crossovers with Anything

Speakeasy:
Has anyone seen a snowman in September?
Funny Pictures

And if a thread says "Immature content" -- believe it!

Pygmalion
Hienrich Ele 08-18-2004 01:16 AM
Welcome Cloud Strife!

Have fun here, and follow the rules. Because I pity da fools who don't follow da rules!

Anywho, as you can see by Tony's post, you should vote Dorothy. The other canidates are Schwarzwald and Alan Gabriel. And as we know, Dorothy is far better than them!
Adrenaline 08-18-2004 02:15 AM
*squints eyes*

Do I know you?

If not, welcome then--we love to see you smile...wait, actually, um...SHUT UP and enjoy your stay.
Sephiroth 08-18-2004 09:44 AM
Welcome! Enjoy your stay! Though your name may be the archnemisis of mine, I will still give you a tactical nuclear missile. Have fun with it!
Christina Perry 08-18-2004 01:05 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, Cloud Stife. Pleased
Zola 08-18-2004 01:13 PM
Hello! Welcome to our happy home on the web! Smile
Schwarzwald_X 08-18-2004 02:17 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Cloud Strife
Interesting. So there is a government here? And it seems quite competitive. Tongue

mmmmm.... indeed there is-
Therefore you must follow Schwarzwald!
Me and the other members of the Schwarzwaldican party will greet you with open arms.... so long as you pledge your allegiance to us....

nonetheless- Welcome!
lovetolive 08-19-2004 03:21 PM
welcome to paradigm city forums
Cloud Strife 08-19-2004 08:19 PM
Tongue , of course you know me Addy! Tongue
Buck Buck #1 08-19-2004 10:14 PM
hey I'm com_bun_bun, welcome. don't forget to have fun here or else! Big Grin Thumbs Up
aeternus_flammus 08-23-2004 04:43 PM
It seems that the other parties have already swarmed to you. Let me get to my point, Paradigm City is collapsing, knowing the truth cannot stop this as the Schwarzwaldican purpose, and the Dorocrats are responsible for the destruction. Only the Alanite can guide Paradigm safely into the future. For far too long have Paradigm's citizen fled in fear of the Black Megadeus, for far too long we have feared the rampages of the "truth-seeker", for far too long have the people done nothing to combat them. Join the Alanite Party, Join the People's Party.