Favorite member of G-Unit

NightRanger 08-17-2004 04:08 PM
I can't decide between 50 and Lloyd Banks

NOTE:While it's set on multiple choice, ONLY PICK ONE CHOICE. Don't pick two unless you can't decide which one you like better than the other. Anyway, yeah, I like 50 and Lloyd.
Travis Bickle 08-17-2004 06:00 PM
John Lennon
Seraphim 08-17-2004 06:06 PM
50 Cent, without a doubt. None of them even compares to him.
NightRanger 08-17-2004 09:57 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Seraphim
50 Cent, without a doubt. None of them even compares to him.

Agreed. 50 Cent is one of the greatest rappers out there..
Nine Kuze 10-20-2005 04:49 PM
I just saw this and I pretty much disgusted.

I used to be a hip-hop fan but it all sucks up at this point. The only ones I listen to are Jay-Z, Kanye, Nas, Talib Kweli, and Mos Def. Everybody is the exact same as everyone else and in thi spoint in time, I don't blame the majority of the members here in the forums for disliking or even hating hip-hop.

(Sigh...) Okay for the question, my favorite member of Gorilla Unit, who I can't stand anymore. All of them, is Lloyd Banks. He's the best of the group lyrically wise and is isn't as annoying and tiresome as 50 Cent.
Peace.
Mike 10-20-2005 07:02 PM
quote:
What Scott and Hustler said.

Oh good, so I'm not alone.
Sharpshooter005 10-23-2005 02:55 AM
Remember when Game and 50 had their little feud...

....Was anyone else kind of silently hoping it would end with the two of them being the victims of a double homicide? I can't have been the only one.

edit: When I say silently, I really mean "vocally and emphatically".

Also I noticed the trailer for his new movie...it starts out in such a way that it almost looked appealing. Some guy in a hat and suit and it's obvious he's got ties to organized crime.. but then it went from "gritty crime drama" to "ONE MAN...WILL FIGHT BACK AGAINST THE CRIMINAL UNDERWORLD...USING RAP."

Then I just changed the channel.
David Ryder 10-23-2005 03:08 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Remember when Game and 50 had their little feud...

....Was anyone else kind of silently hoping it would end with the two of them being the victims of a double homicide? I can't have been the only one.

edit: When I say silently, I really mean "vocally and emphatically".

Also I noticed the trailer for his new movie...it starts out in such a way that it almost looked appealing. Some guy in a hat and suit and it's obvious he's got ties to organized crime.. but then it went from "gritty crime drama" to "ONE MAN...WILL FIGHT BACK AGAINST THE CRIMINAL UNDERWORLD...USING RAP."

Then I just changed the channel.

yeah I remeber when I first saw the trailer for that movie of his, I was thinkng "oh wonder what this is?" then I heard the name "fiddy Cent" the channel was changed. you wheren't the only one....maybe eminem will get caught in the crossfire.
NightRanger 10-24-2005 12:53 AM
That movie is gonna kick ass, and it's destined to be a box office smash, and 50's only gonna sell more albums, and I'm glad, because he deserves it, and anyone that thinks 50 doesn't have any talent is JEALOUS! Yeah, they're JEALOUS! You know why? Because everyone wishes that everyone else was like that, and none of the other rappers can compare with him! THAT'S WHY!
Sharpshooter005 10-24-2005 01:45 AM
quote:
anyone that thinks 50 doesn't have any talent is JEALOUS!

What if....we just kind of laugh derisively at rap in general.

Also...if we're splitting hairs, I only said I wouldn't mind if he died...not that he wasn't talented in comaprison to (insert rapper here). I mean..if we're getting technical.
Nine Kuze 10-24-2005 01:01 PM
The whole 50 Cent/Game soap opera is one of the reasons why I don't really listen to rap anymore. Also, there's the whole 'everybody talking about the same thing and same thing being the most useless and pointless crap you can waste your time on' thing.

Anyway, I hate to point it out to 50 fans and this is just my own personal opinion, but 50 lost it after 'Get Rich or Die Tryin'. He was okay on that but on Beg For Mercy, Lloyd Banks was the star on that album and on The Massacre... damn don't get me started on that crap.

I kind of agree with Sharpshooter, I do laugh at rap in general because in this day in age, it all basically sucks. The only hip-hop I listen to his old Jay-Z and Nas songs, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, and Kanye.

50's movie is going to be pathetic, there I said. It just looks like a watered down version of 8-Mile but for this movie, we already know 50's story. Just listen to 'Many Men'. Actually, hell, that's all he talks about in his songs. I'm out like 50's movie... straight to DVD that this.

G-G-G-G-G-UNot!
Peace.
David Ryder 10-24-2005 06:26 PM
lol did I just hear his say chef Boyarfiddy?! lol oh yeah that's some hard core lyric's. I was waiting for him to say "uh yeah uh yeah Ravioli Dawg" *does stupid rap hand jester's*
ebie 10-24-2005 07:35 PM
Lloyd Banks is my babies daddy Big Grin so I would so have to go with him