newness??

darktacy 08-17-2004 11:09 AM
HI!!!!!
my name is darktacy... but you can call me kari. umm.... im new? is that what they call it? yes. new. i am new here, and lost in the vastness that is the forum. can't find my way around. maybe someone should draw me a map or something. anywho.. that's me. enjoy.
R.Smith 08-17-2004 11:10 AM
Welcome darktacy! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

*Official Welcome to PCF for females, from R.Smith*

Welcome to the Paradigm-City forums, !!! I am R.Smith, the forum's resident charmer.....or apparently the forums "digital pimp" Big Grin

I'll charm you into being another one of my fangirls...just you wait, you'll be mine Tongue Cool Tongue Big Grin Big Grin

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me or anyone else Big Grin
dominusofdeath 08-17-2004 11:12 AM
Kari! You joined! Hurray!! R.Smith! You better stay away from this one, she's mine! Welcome to PCF!
Tony Waynewrong 08-17-2004 11:15 AM
Welcome to the forum, darktacy. We will find everyone pleasant and the fanfics and the fanart excellent. However, I do have a warning for you.

** looks around **

Let me take the time to warn you about an unhappy faction within our little piece of paradise. Once again, the Alanite Party leader has forced me to make my standardized plea to the publc. Though we are a peaceful people, the Alanites and their hand drills have been attack us Dorocrats. They will tantalize you with promises of a brighter future. But, what is their real motive? Can we trust Alan? A lunatic who hides behind the mask of law and order, but cares nothing for Justice and Peace. A man who's only desire is to rip apart innocent androids for fun. No, Alan Gabriel and his sister, Alana Gabriel, cannot be trusted.

Listen not to the ramblings of the Alanites! The Dorocratic Party wants you! For years, the lovely and intelligent M-Class android (borrowed from ACT’s third season) has been viciously attacked by the insane and detestable Alanites. All the Dorothies of this world really wanted was a place in the arms of Rogers. But, the oppressive Alanites wouldn't allow it. I ask you, as a concern citizen of Paradigm City Forums, is to donate 5 minutes of your time to the perpetuation of the Roger+Dorothy gospel. 5 Mintues! The same time it takes to eat a candy bar. That's all. Thank you for your time and understanding.
Wingnut 08-17-2004 11:26 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Tony
Welcome to the forum, darktacy. We will find everyone pleasant and the fanfics and the fanart excellent. However, I do have a warning for you.

** looks around **

Let me take the time to warn you about an unhappy faction within our little piece of paradise. Once again, the Alanite Party leader has forced me to make my standardized plea to the publc. Though we are a peaceful people, the Alanites and their hand drills have been attack us Dorocrats. They will tantalize you with promises of a brighter future. But, what is their real motive? Can we trust Alan? A lunatic who hides behind the mask of law and order, but cares nothing for Justice and Peace. A man who's only desire is to rip apart innocent androids for fun. No, Alan Gabriel and his sister, Alana Gabriel, cannot be trusted.

Listen not to the ramblings of the Alanites! The Dorocratic Party wants you! For years, the lovely and intelligent M-Class android (borrowed from ACT’s third season) has been viciously attacked by the insane and detestable Alanites. All the Dorothies of this world really wanted was a place in the arms of Rogers. But, the oppressive Alanites wouldn't allow it. I ask you, as a concern citizen of Paradigm City Forums, is to donate 5 minutes of your time to the perpetuation of the Roger+Dorothy gospel. 5 Mintues! The same time it takes to eat a candy bar. That's all. Thank you for your time and understanding.

Yes, please vote for Dorothy. She may have her flaws but who doesn't?
As a welcomeing gift, darktacy, I present you with this freshly minted Dora-dollar. (Soon to be) Legal tender anywhere in Paradigm City.
squall 08-17-2004 12:29 PM
welcome to Paradigm-city forums.....i hope your time here will be great....and see you on the forums
dawnstrider 08-17-2004 12:54 PM
Welcome to the forums; hope you enjoy your stay Smile .
Hienrich Ele 08-17-2004 01:06 PM
Welcome!

What's that? You hate Alan Gabriel and Schwarzwald? And you want Dorothy to be president? Wow! Good for you! Now go to Smith Mansion and pledge your alligence to the Dorocratic party.

Aside from politics, welcome! Enjoy your stay here. Follow the rules, and post!
BabyGhia 08-17-2004 01:49 PM
Welcome to the forum, darktacy! Looks like DoD knows you... well then, you get a big welcome!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Pygmalion 08-17-2004 02:08 PM
Greetings, darktacy, and welcome to our happy domes! A map, you say? How about Getting Around the Black Forest; the Truth About Paradigm's Underground, by Michael Seebach. It's a limited edition!

Interested in fan works? Take a look at Rota, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Piano Black 08-17-2004 02:43 PM
Hello, DoD's friend. Enjoy your stay and IM me sometime. Wink
Spooky 08-17-2004 03:15 PM
Welcome, welcome! I don't have a party affiliation to offer you...

*feels so inadequate*

Meh....welcome to PCF!

Latah Wink
Jules: The Token Girl
Almasy 08-17-2004 03:18 PM
Hey Kari , welcome to the Forums!

A friend of Tim's is a friend of mine! ^__~
Zopwx2 08-17-2004 03:53 PM
Welcomage is delivered to you.
Seraphim 08-17-2004 04:39 PM
Welcome to the Paradigm City Forums! Big Grin
Zola 08-17-2004 04:55 PM
Hello there, and welcome. Smile
Benjamin 08-17-2004 08:35 PM
Newness, Interesting word choice -_-? But anywho welcome to the forums of paradigm city, please make yourself at home.

~Benjamin~
ebie 08-19-2004 02:07 PM
hello I hope you have a totally awsome time here! Tongue Smile Big Grin
lovetolive 08-19-2004 03:19 PM
Maybe we can be friends too! Oh yeah HI!
aeternus_flammus 08-23-2004 04:54 PM
It seems that the Dorocratic Party has already swarmed to you. Let me get to my point, Paradigm City is collapsing, and the Dorocrats are responsible for the destruction. Only the Alanite can guide Paradigm safely into the future. For far too long have Paradigm's citizen fled in fear of the Negotiator and the Android, for far too long we have feared the rampages of the Black Megadeus, for far too long have the people done nothing to combat them. Join the Alanite Party, Join the People's Party.