Truth Revealed

InvisibleHand 08-16-2004 08:07 PM
Hi, I'm a dumbass who has nothing better to do than attack people on the internet! That must make me a real winner!
dominusofdeath 08-16-2004 09:11 PM
Welcome to the forums Invisible hand! I hope you enjoy your stay. All 2 to 4 hours of it.

5 members!? It took 5 members! JESUS f***ING CHRIST! 5 of you and it was still un-original and sh**ty. God damn! You must not have a creative bone in your body.

Thank you for your time.
EDIT: By the way. Your ignorance is showing. Put your bag back on.
EDIT2: Yeah that was a bad insult. I don't feel the need to dignify you with a real one.
EDIT4: I spaced everything so what I said dosen't get lost in stupidty.
Tony Waynewrong 08-16-2004 09:51 PM
Hmmmm..... It seems this is in the wrong thread. This should go in the Funny Pictures thread in the Speakeasy Forum. Tsk, tsk....

Anyway, welcome to the fora of lost memories. Which seems appropriate for you, because soon you will become one.
Hienrich Ele 08-16-2004 09:59 PM
You know, I have been contemplating how to respond to this post.

At first, I thought it is best not to even dignify this with a response. Imagine, all that hard work you put in to register, and find those pictures, then edit them all, then post them, only to find no response. Yes, that would not be good for you, and it would make you angry. I decided to do this only if no one else posted. However, Dominus of Death did respond, so I can no longer do this, as this would make me look like nothing more than a bystander.

I am going to say this. You are one sick f***. Pardon my language, but I had to say it. What you posted it a complete travesty. Do you get off on insulting people? Did you want a huge uproar? I am not going to give you one.

So, have fun insulting some of the nicer people here. Madrona, Zola, Tony, Almasy, Piano Black, GK, Seraphim, and Shaoblane, I apologize for this sick f***’s post. I know it doesn’t mean much coming from me. And I don’t mean to be feeding the troll, so to speak, but I could not sit by and watch people view this terrible thread. I apologize for responding, but I had to.
The Fallen Phoenix 08-16-2004 10:00 PM
You're not even creative enough to come up with some new material? Shame on you...the least you could have done is divide these images up evenly so each post has a different set. *Shrugs shoulders* Of course, I'm probably just overly optimistic; intelligence seems to be a resource you're severely lacking in.

If you're looking to surpass LupinIII's three warnings in one post, congratulations, as you'll probably end up somewhere in the neighborhood of twelve-sixteen. Depending on how callous Krang is feeling today. Anime Smile

(Anyone who posts here other then Krang, Shredder, GK, R.Smith, or Stryder following this post will surely be subject to disciplinary action; consider this thread locked)