im new!!! HELP!!!

mitth'raw'nuruodo 08-11-2004 09:20 PM
hey im new here and dont know what to say......oh ya, Sephiroth sent me.
he told me to say that
if any1 can help me get oriented in here please inform me!
BabyGhia 08-11-2004 09:24 PM
Welcome to the forums, mitth'raw'nuruodo!

Um... I would look around at the threads posted on the top of this forum. And I'm usually one of the last people to say Hi so I'm not use to this.

Enjoy your stay!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
dominusofdeath 08-11-2004 09:28 PM
Hey! I'm sephiroths friend!
Welcome to the forum!
Sephiroth 08-11-2004 09:32 PM
Hey! Welcome to the forums! Just pm me if you need help getting acclamated around here. As usual, my welcoming gift to you is a Tactical Nuclear Missile! Have fun with it!
Hienrich Ele 08-11-2004 09:55 PM
Welcome to the forums! You can PM me if you have any questions... IF YOU DARE!!!!!

But seriously, you would be better of PMing another member. You would go

"Hieny, how do I change my avatar"

and I will be like

"Something"

and you will be like

"AHHH!"

Sorry, Sepiroth. I may have scared away this guy.
Pygmalion 08-11-2004 10:23 PM
Greetings, mitth'raw'nuruodo, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's an empty sack in case you come across some memories you want to take with you.

Interested in fan works? Take a look at Rota, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Tony Waynewrong 08-11-2004 10:31 PM
Welcome to the forum. We will find everyone pleasant and the fanfics and the fanart excellent. However, I do have a warning for you.

** looks around **

Let me take the time to warn you about an unhappy faction within our little piece of paradise. Once again, the Alanite Party leader has forced me to make my standardized plea to the publc. Though we are a peaceful people, the Alanites and their hand drills have been attack us Dorocrats. They will tantalize you with promises of a brighter future. But, what is their real motive? Can we trust Alan? A lunatic who hides behind the mask of law and order, but cares nothing for Justice and Peace. A man who's only desire is to rip apart innocent androids for fun. No, Alan Gabriel and his sister, Alana Gabriel, cannot be trusted.

Listen not to the ramblings of the Alanites! The Dorocratic Party wants you! For years, the lovely and intelligent M-Class android (borrowed from ACT’s third season) has been viciously attacked by the insane and detestable Alanites. All the Dorothies of this world really wanted was a place in the arms of Rogers. But, the oppressive Alanites wouldn't allow it. I ask you, as a concern citizen of Paradigm City Forums, is to donate 5 minutes of your time to the perpetuation of the Roger+Dorothy gospel. 5 Mintues! The same time it takes to eat a candy bar. That's all. Thank you for your time and understanding. Smile
aeternus_flammus 08-11-2004 10:32 PM
Welsome to the domes! As a dome-warming gift here is James Grace of Kilkenny's Annales Hiberniae. Enjoy!
snakemarcato13 08-11-2004 10:39 PM
Welcome! Beware the walking Megaduce! (One of them is mine...)
R.Smith 08-12-2004 12:17 AM
Welcome mitth'raw'nuruodo! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me or anyone else Big Grin
Madrona 08-12-2004 10:18 AM
Welcome mitth'raw'nuruodo! Or domes are your domes. Make yourself at home, get comfy...you'll be here for a while. Really, it's in the tiny print in the contract you signed. Didn't see it? Tough!

Enjoy!

Madrona
Zola 08-12-2004 11:52 AM
Hello, and welcome Smile
Shaoblane 08-12-2004 02:07 PM
quote:
Originally posted by mitth'raw'nuruodo
hey im new here and dont know what to say......oh ya, Sephiroth sent me.
he told me to say that
if any1 can help me get oriented in here please inform me!

Sephiroth? Oh you poor child.

J/K!!! Sephiroth is fantastic!

How to get you oriented. The PCF survival guide and visual rulebook. Are they still around here somewhere? Ah. Here it is.

In english
In french, german, spanish, dutch, greek....
Benjamin 08-12-2004 05:03 PM
WELCOME TO THE FORUMS, Have a fun time while your here!
~~~Benjamin~~~
Zopwx2 08-13-2004 12:47 AM
cool name. I think I'll take it and burn it.

welcome anyway.
R and D 08-14-2004 07:05 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums! My name is Mattimeo. I hope u have fun here. Big Grin
I just came back from vacation and I have too much seafood. So I opened my own fish stand on the docks of paradigm city. I shall give u fish. Cool
Yes tons of fish. Pleased
Do u like lobster? Here’s some. Smile
Do u like snowcrabs? Here’s some of them too. Smile )
I will also give a 50 dollar joes crab shack certificate. Anime Smile
I’ll also add oysters and clams. Wink
I hope ur stay at PCF is fun. Big Grin
*throws buckets of shells*
U can even start ur own shell collection today! Tongue
Cheers!
Mattimeo Big Grin