im here from prepy high

foofie 08-11-2004 07:24 PM
Cool hi i just got home from howlers house Wink and we broke im his new bed Crying and EBIE helped me put this acount up Big Grin
ebie 08-11-2004 07:29 PM
Your stilling my colors you witch! love ya!
welcome to Paradigm city Lova ya!
I'm on the phone with you and him right now!
lova ya
~~Ebie~~
BabyGhia 08-11-2004 07:29 PM
Welcome to the forum, foofie!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
dominusofdeath 08-11-2004 07:32 PM
Welcome to the forums foofie!
Zopwx2 08-11-2004 07:33 PM
quote:
Originally posted by foofie
Cool hi i just got home from howlers house Wink and we broke im his new bed Crying and EBIE helped me put this acount up Big Grin

GASP! You ate cookies on the bed!

anway, no one is given any respect on these forums unless they have seen all 26 episodes of big o twice and submit their own stupid tv show theory.

DO IT!
Darkside 08-11-2004 07:35 PM
foofie? where the hell did that name come from?
ohh and welcome I suppose
Pygmalion 08-11-2004 08:49 PM
Greetings, foofie, and welcome to our happy domes! I have for you a map of the underground. Make sure to mark your way; you never know when the terror will hit.

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Meeting Norman by the inimitable A Clockwork Tomato, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Hienrich Ele 08-11-2004 09:57 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Kittie Gurl Ebie
Your stilling my colors you witch! love ya!

~~Ebie~~

WITCH!? Where!? BURN THE WITCH!

I could post the entire "I found a Witch, may I burn her" Thing from Monty Python, but I doubt that will help anyone.

Anywho, AHOY! Welcome to the forums. As you can see, I am easly distracted by any mentionings of words I find funny/scary/amusing/sad/angering/for no apparrent reason.

AHOY again!
aeternus_flammus 08-11-2004 10:25 PM
Welcome to the domes! As a welcoming gift here is Gauis Julius Caesar's De Bello Gallico. Enjoy!
Benjamin 08-12-2004 05:01 PM
Welcome To Paradigm City Forums Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Have a fun and safe time while your here.
Zola 08-12-2004 05:12 PM
Hi there and welcome to our happy home on the web Smile
harshfire 08-12-2004 05:56 PM
Hey, "foofie". ::begins snickering uncontrolably:: Sorry...sorry...Welcome to the forums! Please have a good time here and enjoy your sanity while you still have it. Oh!! I've been thinking...a pirate crew needs a....musician! So how about it? Want the part? Or you can be the sea cook! ::gets bonked on the head by ussop:: Big Grin
Madrona 08-14-2004 03:06 PM
Welcome foofie! Our domes are your domes. Make yourself comfortable, you'll be here for a while.It's there in the contract. You didn't see that? Tough!

Enjoy!

Madrona
R and D 08-14-2004 07:00 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums! My name is Mattimeo. I hope u have fun here. Big Grin
I just came back from vacation and I have too much seafood. So I opened my own fish stand on the docks of paradigm city. I shall give u fish. Cool
Yes tons of fish. Pleased
Do u like lobster? Here’s some. Smile
Do u like snowcrabs? Here’s some of them too. Smile )
I will also give a 50 dollar joes crab shack certificate. Anime Smile
I’ll also add oysters and clams. Wink
I hope ur stay at PCF is fun. Big Grin
*throws buckets of shells*
U can even start ur own shell collection today! Tongue
Cheers!
Mattimeo Big Grin
Howler_65 08-19-2004 01:31 PM
ummm foofi that could have been kept to us

but her name came from me its a nicknamei gave her cus her hairis poofie but i changed it to foofie and that is a good nickname since mine is meatloaf

but reki , she ccant be musician i am musician
Schwarzwald_X 08-19-2004 01:47 PM
Welcome! May you stay long and prosper here at PCF!
Seraphim 08-19-2004 02:15 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City! Enjoy your stay. Anime Smile
lovetolive 08-19-2004 03:15 PM
Hey I'm pretty new too! you burned Ebie bad yesterday!!
Asirt 08-23-2004 10:14 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City, lovetolive! I hope that you will enjoy your stay here in the forums. Smile

Be sure to check out many of the topics that are available before you, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, ask the mods or the admin and they'll be happy to answer you anything. Wink

Later,
Trisa