me is new

snapdragon 08-10-2004 03:36 AM
hello ^^
can finally find some free time to introduce myself quickly..
humm i m french so my accent sucks and i sometimes dont understand everything when i watch animes in english, lol but hey i m working on it.
what else humm, i love comics! (hellboy, 100 bullets, ...)
i love mangas ! (appleseed, ghost in the shell...)
i love animes ! (big o o'course ^^ )
i love cartoons ! (futurama, invader zim...)
i love weird movies ! (by david lynch, terry gilliam...)
what else hummmm....a lot of stuff i like are not available in french...sucks doesnt it ? thats why i have been applied for the american nationality lol just kidding :p
well, dont know what else to add for now ^^

oh yeah, where is it that you can change your user info please ? cuz i was in a hurry yestaday i havent filled everythin i think ^^
evanASF27 08-10-2004 03:39 AM
WELCOME to our party.

...no need for an invitation...but instead you must oblige in wearing this:

It IS one of the party's rules. Please....enjoy! Pleased
Hienrich Ele 08-10-2004 10:26 AM
Welcome!

You like Invader Zim? I like you!

"Doom to you all!"

Back on track, have fun here. Follow the rules. They are listed somwhere, but I wouldn't dream of taking away the pleasure to posting the links for you from another member who might want to.
R.Smith 08-10-2004 10:39 AM
Welcome snapdragon!

Check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me or anyone else Big Grin

To answer your question about where to change your user info,

On the top of the screen, under the banner, you'll see this button:

That's where you can change your profile, signature, options, etc.
Benjamin 08-10-2004 10:52 AM
AWSOME A Cool Newbie!
Welcome Welcome WELCOME!
~Benjamin~
Pygmalion 08-10-2004 12:16 PM
Greetings, snapdragon, and welcome to our happy domes! One anime that's been in France but not here is Conan, the Boy in Future. I hope you've had a chance to see it.

Interested in fan works? Bend your ear to Player Piano, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Tony Waynewrong 08-10-2004 12:17 PM
Welcome, snapdragon. I hope you dig our little party. Our fanfics, fanart and fandemonium are do die for (or to lose one's sanity for). Speaking of which, shed your sanity, it's not permitted here.
Green_Bird 08-10-2004 12:19 PM
Hello! Just follow the derections that R. Smith posted to change your avatar/profile/sig and what not....I'm Green_Bird....I hope you have a good time here ^_^ ! Also...I know a few anime that have there dubs in French....Cowboy bebop being one of them.....
dominusofdeath 08-10-2004 01:35 PM
~bows~
Welcome to the Paradigm City Forums. Hope you have fun and that you enjoy yor stay.
BabyGhia 08-10-2004 02:00 PM
Welcome to the forum, snapdragon!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Yomiko 08-10-2004 02:28 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City snapdragon.
My name is Yomiko Readmen, heres a free Big O manga. Hope you have fun, find friends, and lose your mind. Big Grin
Zopwx2 08-10-2004 03:08 PM
welcome personage!
aeternus_flammus 08-11-2004 01:11 AM
Welcome to the domes! As a welcoming gift here is Marcus Tullius Cicero's Pro A. Licinio Archia Poeta. Enjoy!
Ammaranth 08-11-2004 01:58 AM
Bonjour, Snapdragon.

Vermillion
snapdragon 08-11-2004 02:33 AM
thank you all Big Grin

its true these forums are huge, i still have a lot to read ^^

cool mask evanASF, looks like mardi-gras ^^

heinrich -> yup i like zim and the whole comics of Jhonen Vasquez ^^

R.Smith : i see the profile button now, thanks. Pleased

Pygmalion : unfortunately, i havent seen Conan yet ^^

Pygmalion + Tony : yes i will go look through the fan works

green bird : ah yes Cowboy bebop ! the movie went event out on theater. We also have the good fortune to get the Miyazaki movies dubded among a few and far between other ones

Aeternus flammus : awww my head , latin reminds me of hard school times Shocked
Alana Gabriel 08-11-2004 02:20 PM
Ah, so Tony did not warn you...oh, goody. That means I am free to indoctrinate...er, inform you of the politics of Paradigm City.

Greetings, snapdragon. I am Alana Gabriel, unofficial spokeswoman for the Alanite party. For long cycles, Paradigm City has fallen prey to the rampages of the Black Megadues and it's megalomaniac Dominus Roger Smith. With the Alanites in charge, no longer will you have to live in fear of your apartment sinking into the street. With the Alanites in charge, no longer will you live in fear of falling manhole covers. And with the Alanite party in charge, you will no longer live in fear of android women and black haired men and their obsessed fanbase. Anyways. Welcome to Paradigm, and vote Alan '04. Because insanity is quality.
snapdragon 08-12-2004 12:57 AM
sounds fun, but what do you offer if i join the alanites ? ^_^

- besides i got a weird problem : i can't login from home anymore....for no reason apparently and it was there that i had registered my account...and from an other computer is still alright...anyone ever got the same prob ?
Krang 08-12-2004 01:07 AM
quote:
Originally posted by snapdragon
- besides i got a weird problem : i can't login from home anymore....for no reason apparently and it was there that i had registered my account...and from an other computer is still alright...anyone ever got the same prob ?

Did you try clearing your browser's cookies and cache? If that doesn't work, you could try another browser instead.

By the way, welcome to the forums!
snapdragon 08-12-2004 10:13 AM
well i just deleted my temporary files but i'm gonna try with the cookies this evening, thank you !^^

edit : weeeelll, it works finally but with a different browser...weird
Madrona 08-12-2004 10:13 AM
Welcome snapdragon! Our domes are your domes. Make your self at home, you'll be staying for a while. You have no choice. Really, didn't you see the small print when you signed up?

Oh, apparently Tony was negligent on warning you against the Alanites. They are bent on destroying the peacful coexistence of human and biologically challenged individuals. Join the the Dorocratic party for a better tomorrow!

Enjoy!

Madrona