I've Been Spying On You Guys!

[Nataku] 08-10-2004 12:43 AM
Hey, I'm [Nataku]

I've been browsing this forum for about 2 weeks now and it seems like a good place to discuss one of the best Animes of all time.

I love Big O. I haven't seen Season 2 yet but I hear it's good and I hear that Roger's Big O kicks some serious ass. I'm planning on buying Big O II: Vol. 1 next week from Amazon.com. I can't wait. !!!

Oh...and I support the demand of Big O: III all the way. Unfortunatly it doesn't look like Cartoon Network will do it though huh. Damn!

I hope you guys like the pic on my signature. I made it.
dominusofdeath 08-10-2004 12:44 AM
Welcome to PCF Nataku! Hope you have fun!
[Nataku] 08-10-2004 12:48 AM
Oh I will!

...and please don't spoil Season 2 for me. I'm trying my best to stay away from the screenshots and the episode summaries as much as possible. The only thing I know about the end is Angel is a big part of it.
R.Smith 08-10-2004 12:48 AM
Welcome [Nataku]! Big Grin
You are correct in stating that this is the best place for Big O fans to discuss their minds.Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me or anyone else Big Grin

And, if you'd like an animated avatar/banner, please stop on by my Animated Avatar/Banner "shop"
BabyGhia 08-10-2004 12:50 AM
Welcome to the forum, [Nataku]!

More Big O III supports are always welcomed... by me, at least!

I hope you enjoy watching season 2. As a warning, we haven't been putting spoiler tags when discussing season two for awhile now so you might run into some things you don't want to know. Just be careful if you don't want to get spoiled.

Welcome! Big Grin

BabyGhia
[Nataku] 08-10-2004 01:06 AM
Cool! Thanks.

If any of you guys like Gundam SEED there are really good forums at http://www.seed-forum.com

WOW!

This forum is really interesting! How it's all laid out! [the hudson river pier, the speakeasy, the nightengale] It's good!

I am a huge Gundam fan. I can't get enough of it! I started off with Gundam Wing like most people did, though Toonami. Then I expanded my viewing to the UC saga, via 08th MS Team. And I'm currently in the process of watching Gundam SEED. I am watching the Dub on Toonami right now but I was watching SEED a couple months after it's release in 2002. I love it. I bought the Limited Edition Vol. 1 box from Amazon. I should be getting it this week.

The thing I like about Big O is that it's a mecha show, without WAR! Now don't get me wrong, I like war. Thats why I like to watch the History Channel a lot. But Big O got me away from it all. It brought me into a whole new world...without memories! lol!

I also like the fact that it is like a combination of Batman/Gundam/and Godzilla. [Godzilla refers to the heigth of the megadeauces] I also like the images of the three Bigs walking around, terroizing Paradigm city.

My favorite episode is Enemy is another Big! All of you probably know why...it's just a kick ass episode!

Anyways...Me-Sa LUUUUV Ze Big-Oh!!!!
Hienrich Ele 08-10-2004 01:24 AM
Welcome. By your posts in this thread (which is more than 1) it may mean you plan to be a regular poster. Which is good, because we need some new blood around here.

Anywho, just be sure to follow the rules and such. And be sure to praise me in everyone of your posts. Well, you don't have to.... Big Grin
Pygmalion 08-10-2004 12:10 PM
Greetings, [Nataku], and welcome to our happy domes! Here's an empty sack in case you come across some memories you want to take with you.

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Rota, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself. Be warned, there be season 2 spoilers here!

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Tony Waynewrong 08-10-2004 12:14 PM
Anyway, welcome to the fora of amnesia. I hope you are not attached to your sanity, because they are not allowed in this place. Enjoy our plethora of FanArt, FanFic and Fandemonium.

Once again, welcome to Paradigm City, [Nataku].
Benjamin 08-10-2004 12:17 PM
Big O Comes Out From The Corner with Soda , Candy and Icecream, CAVITIES ANYONE?
WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!
Zopwx2 08-10-2004 03:07 PM
Hey man, glad to see one the new members is actually a big big o fan!

If you are worried about season 2 spoilers, I suggest you kind of minimize your usage of the smith mansion and a couple othters untill you've seen all of s2.

But be prepared for a complete mind smush afterwards.

It starts off with bang lags in the middle and completely goes into hyperspace towards the end, just like season 1.

Acts 20-26 = crazyness to the max.

ACTS: 20-21 22 23-24-25-26

( - means direct continuation of last episode)
ebie 08-10-2004 07:23 PM
I had a felling some body was watching me. Well it was you werido! Welcome to Paradigm city! Tongue
~~Ebie~~
aeternus_flammus 08-11-2004 12:58 AM
Welcome to the domes! Because we all love Big O, here is a love poem by Catullus.

Passer, deliciae meae puellae,
quicum ludere, quem in sinu tenere,
cui primum digitum dare appetenti
et acris solet incitare morsus,
cum desiderio meo nitenti
carum nescio quid lubet iocari
et solaciolum sui doloris,
credo ut tum grauis acquiescat ardor:
tecum ludere sicut ipsa possem
et tristis animi leuare curas!
Madrona 08-11-2004 12:49 PM
Welcome [Nataku]. Our domes are your domes. Now that your are here, you will never leave. Trust me. Really, in's in the contract, didn't you read it?

Enjoy!

Madrona
Zola 08-11-2004 12:56 PM
Welcome to our happy home on the web. I think you will really enjoy the second season. Smile
Alana Gabriel 08-11-2004 02:33 PM
Tony, your increasing laxness astounds me. Soon, I will have all new members voting for Alan! MWAHAHAHA!!!

Greetings, [Nataku]. I am Alana Gabriel, unofficial spokeswoman for the Alanite party. For long cycles, Paradigm City has fallen prey to the rampages of the Black Megadues and it's megalomaniac Dominus Roger Smith. With the Alanites in charge, no longer will you have to live in fear of your apartment sinking into the street. With the Alanites in charge, no longer will you live in fear of falling manhole covers. And with the Alanite party in charge, you will no longer live in fear of android women and black haired men and their obsessed fanbase. Anyways. Welcome to Paradigm, and vote Alan '04. Because insanity is quality.
R and D 08-14-2004 07:06 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums! My name is Mattimeo. I hope u have fun here. Big Grin
I just came back from vacation and I have too much seafood. So I opened my own fish stand on the docks of paradigm city. I shall give u fish. Cool
Yes tons of fish. Pleased
Do u like lobster? Here’s some. Smile
Do u like snowcrabs? Here’s some of them too. Smile )
I will also give a 50 dollar joes crab shack certificate. Anime Smile
I’ll also add oysters and clams. Wink
I hope ur stay at PCF is fun. Big Grin
*throws buckets of shells*
U can even start ur own shell collection today! Tongue
Cheers!
Mattimeo Big Grin