Back Online

Krang 08-06-2004 04:15 AM
Paradigm City has been moved to a new server and is now back online. This should eliminate the constant slowness that plagued the old server, and if we have any downtime, I'll at least know what's going on instead of being left in the dark... Everything should be up and running, but if you notice any errors or anything unusual, please let me know by replying here.
Kittie heavenly6 08-06-2004 05:56 AM
*kisses the walls*

I MISSED YOU WALLS!

*kisses the ground*

I MISSED YOU GROUND!!!

Ahh man its good to be back "home".
BethMcBeth 08-06-2004 06:34 AM
WWOWO!! ^_^"" This server os so fast!! ^_^"" Yayaness!! I am glad were all back on line!! ^_^"" YAYA!!
Seraphim 08-06-2004 07:18 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
Paradigm City has been moved to a new server and is now back online. This should eliminate the constant slowness that plagued the old server, and if we have any downtime, I'll at least know what's going on instead of being left in the dark... Everything should be up and running, but if you notice any errors or anything unusual, please let me know by replying here.

Wow, this was surprisingly quick. Anyway, this will probably fix the post count issue that was on the last server, which is great because that bug sucked. Tongue
Green_Bird 08-06-2004 07:46 AM
*Joins GK in kissing the walls and the floor*

Yay! Home! I missed it so much....I'm just glad that it's back again! I mean I hope this server is better then the other one....like I said at the speekeasy, in that I mean when a site does something illegal, this site doesn't go down too.

Well anyway it's good to be back....to tell you the truth I was kind of longging for the gray and orange colors....I mean I do like the purples of the Speakeasy now and then....but really not all the time....Also I'm glad to have Gree_Bird back insted of Lirin!
Dork 08-06-2004 08:19 AM
::joins in on the floor love-in::

Thank you, Krang!
Tony Waynewrong 08-06-2004 08:56 AM
Far out, dude! I like this service provider better. It seems that this server is much faster. Kudos to you, Shredder and your staff.
Dingo 08-06-2004 09:09 AM
*passes on the floor loving*

Hurray for the new server. With just a few posts its easy to tell this place is better. YAY!

*does the happy dance*
Dude Love 08-06-2004 09:49 AM
Wow, this is a lot faster. I can zip around the forums a bit more, and don't have to worry about an error or anything.
BabyGhia 08-06-2004 12:23 PM
It's even faster on dial up... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

It's so nice to have PCF back! I missed it so... when was the last time we cleaned the floors? Ewwwww!

*dances around like an idiot*

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Hienrich Ele 08-06-2004 01:00 PM
Yay!

Once again, I realized how boring the internet is without this place.

It is faster here, and thus far, none of that "Time Out" error when I hit post.
Howler_65 08-06-2004 01:54 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Grunger Kittie Version 1
*kisses the walls*

I MISSED YOU WALLS!

*kisses the ground*

I MISSED YOU GROUND!!!

Ahh man its good to be back "home".

i feel the same way kittie!!!and i do say this is very fast

and its all thnx to krang Smile (that back-up forum wasnt to fun so i was really bored!
Avenir 08-06-2004 02:56 PM
It's good the transfer went through without too many problems. Good luck with the new host. Smile
Wingnut 08-06-2004 03:23 PM
quote:
Originally posted by BabyGhia
It's even faster on dial up... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

It's so nice to have PCF back! I missed it so... when was the last time we cleaned the floors? Ewwwww!

*dances around like an idiot*

Big Grin

BabyGhia
I would say the last time people were slipping and falling due to the amount of drool comeing out of the Nightengale Club. So it's been a while.
evanASF27 08-06-2004 04:05 PM
my god the "reply" page comes up lightning fast ._0

w00tness

I'm thankful the site's back up...Pleased
Pygmalion 08-06-2004 04:20 PM
Things seem to work fine at my end as well. Great job, Krang! Thanks to you as well, Shredder!

Pygmalion
evanASF27 08-06-2004 04:40 PM
I would like to report something...not really a glitch but I've been getting popups on this site O_o...like for free razors and prizes and crap. I dunno what's going on Confused (and no there is no spyware on my computer, I just checked)

It's not like every time a page loads I get the popups...it's like once every 5 minutes.
Zola 08-06-2004 04:45 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
I would like to report something...not really a glitch but I've been getting popups on this site O_o...like for free razors and prizes and crap. I dunno what's going on Confused (and no there is no spyware on my computer, I just checked)

It's not like every time a page loads I get the popups...it's like once every 5 minutes.

that's not the site, it's a virus/malware. Message me online and we'll get you cleaned up.
evanASF27 08-06-2004 05:01 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zola
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27

that's not the site, it's a virus/malware. Message me online and we'll get you cleaned up.

okay Big Grin
Benjamin 08-06-2004 06:54 PM
Ahh it seems good to be back but I don't really recognize if its going faster or not -_-;;;.

MY FIRST POST BACK! YAY!

~Benjamin~