Things You Can't Picture Big O Characters Doing

Ketchup 08-26-2003 08:45 PM
It's been a long time since I've posted. Crying So...busy. Anyway, here are some things that I can't imagine Big O characters doing

Roger- Becoming a cannibal

Angel- Watching Barney (the purple dinosaur Laughing )

Dorothy- Laughing maniacally (in her English voice version)

Dan Dastun- Going on a killing spree

Beck- Wearing a tutu

Schwarzwald- Running down the street in pink pajamas with cute little bunnies on them and singing in a girly voice Evil

Oh, and please post things you can't picture Big O characters doing, too! Tongue
Lupin IV 08-26-2003 08:48 PM
I love you.

ABout dorothy...didn't u see act 13? Big Grin (I dig your avatar btw,lovely thing it is)Sorry...can't think of anything..unless it involves all of them... Tongue
The Fallen Phoenix 08-26-2003 08:50 PM
I don't know...after seeing Schwartzwald pretending he was a plane, it's hard to picture something he wouldn't do. Wink
evanASF27 08-26-2003 08:51 PM
What about Norman? What could he NEVER do Tongue
Lupin IV 08-26-2003 08:52 PM
be cool (no offense to those who like him)
The Fallen Phoenix 08-26-2003 08:53 PM
What are you talking about? Norman is the personification of cool! Laughing
evanASF27 08-26-2003 08:53 PM
or be young and youthful (ROFLMAO!) (my appologies people)
Lupin IV 08-26-2003 08:59 PM
^ I love it. If I had room for another sig, that would be it Big Grin
Manji 08-26-2003 09:00 PM
Roger becoming a bounty hunter, and using his megadues to put the hurt on those hes after Big Grin
evanASF27 08-26-2003 09:02 PM
Manji why are you describing your dreams here??? Sweatdrop Tongue
Redd 08-26-2003 09:03 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Unibasu

Beck- Wearing a tutu

Schwarzwald- Running down the street in pink pajamas with cute little bunnies on them and singing in a girly voice Evil

Beck and Schwarzwald are so insane I can actually see them doing that
(Like Schwarzwald pretending to be an airplane) Sweatdrop
Ketchup 08-26-2003 09:04 PM
I've seen Act 13! Yeah, but.....well....I have nothing to say! Embarrassed Sweatdrop

Wow, just thought of another frightening thought.

Roger- Performing at a heavy metal concert

Okay, okay....you all want to hear one of Norman...

Norman- Wearing high heels
evanASF27 08-26-2003 09:06 PM
Beck not wearing Gold >_< (disturbing thought to me)
Lady Tesser 08-26-2003 09:11 PM
Roger - Wearing glasses, a pocket protector, and saying things like 'I'll use my +5 spell of warding cast by my fighter-cleric ... '
Angel - Happily helping in a soup kitchen and warning against the dangers of smoking.
Dorothy - Giggling and hugging Roger around the neck, singing about how much she loves and adores him.
Norman - Wearing nothing but an apron and a smile ... (well, maybe when he was a young stud)
Dastun - Singing 'Good Ship Lollipop' while wearing a Shirley Temple wig.
Rosewater - Changing clothes. (I truly believe he's worn the same suit for the last twenty years - never taking it off to wash or for him to sleep.)
Big Ear - Leaning over to someone and whispering in a phony Mexican accent 'Hey, senor, I got some pictures of naked dogs ... ' (Admit it, it's out of left field, even for him.)
Schwarzwald - Speaking coherently. Oh, and saying how nice the Paradigm Group is.
Beck - Becoming a quiche-loving human rights' activist.
Big O - Singing and dancing to the Monty Python song 'I'm a Lumberjack'!
GoGoArlo 08-26-2003 09:15 PM
I bet we'd never Big O clean up after himself! Big Grin
R.Smith 08-26-2003 09:16 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Redd
(Like Schwarzwald pretending to be an airplane) Sweatdrop

I need a clip of that!!! Or something!!!
Lupin IV 08-26-2003 09:17 PM
^...You mean...as...poop? Confused

Here's one...Beck wearing black Baby
The Fallen Phoenix 08-26-2003 09:19 PM
Things I can't see Big O characters doing:

Roger Smith: Writing a letter to the Military Police HQ demanding a gigantic spotlight with a gigantic "O" on it, to be lit whenever trouble is brewing. Oh, and signing it "O-Boy." Roger then climbs unto the top of a sky scraper in a Yellow Cape screaming "I am the Light...am the Day...I...am...O-BOY!"

R. Dorothy: Putting on a Japanese school-girl's skirt and merrily skipping to school.

Angel: Holding hands with a group of the poor citizens of Paradigm outside the domes, singing "We are the World."

Schwartzwald: Screaming at the top of his lungs, "Ignorance is Bliss"

Dastun: Putting up a gigantic spotlight over Military Police HQ with a gigantic "O" on it after Roger demands one.

Alex Rosewater: Donating all of his money to charity and retiring to an old tomato farm.

Big Ear: Refusing one of Roger's rolls of 20s by saying, "You're 4 pennies short Roger."

Big O: Being any other color than black.
evanASF27 08-26-2003 09:27 PM
DOROTHY DOESN'T GO TO SCHOOL YOU DOPE!! Tongue >_<
Lupin IV 08-26-2003 09:32 PM
Roger: Please, call me Lt. Smile