Salvete Omnes!!!

aeternus_flammus 08-02-2004 01:07 AM
Greetings All!
I am fairly new here at Paradigm. I was recruited from the [as] boards, and am pleasantly surpirsed by these boards.

Visit my thread in the [as] action board "Paradigm City Disussion" and learn about my aeternus circus theories.

I am fond of using Latin, and easily agitated by people who use it incorrectly.

Vale!
R.Smith 08-02-2004 01:09 AM
Welcome aeternus_flammus!

I think it's cool that you joined on the same date I did one year ago. Cool

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
dominusofdeath 08-02-2004 01:09 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City. Hope you enjoy your stay!
Zola 08-02-2004 01:24 AM
Hello there, and welcome. Smile

Please accept this lovely tinfoil party hat as my gift. Put it on and whatever you do, don't take it off!
evanASF27 08-02-2004 02:02 AM
quote:
Originally posted by aeternus_flammus
Greetings All!
I am fairly new here at Paradigm. I was recruited from the [as] boards, and am pleasantly surpirsed by these boards.

Visit my thread in the [as] action board "Paradigm City Disussion" and learn about my aeternus circus theories.

Vale!

hmm another latin speaker Smile tu stultissimus Tongue (my grammar in both Latin and English SUCKS)

*ahem*
j/k Wink

now then, WELCOME to the forums of insanity. I am you host with 3 alteregos Pleased Now please, enjoy yourself, and look out for the wombats!!!
Benjamin 08-02-2004 02:15 AM
WELCOME TO THE FORUMS PLEASE STOP AT THE SPEAKEASY AND POKE AROUND AND POST!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

~Benjamin~
Asirt 08-02-2004 09:49 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City, aeternus_flammus! I hope that you will enjoy your stay here in the forums. Smile

Be sure to check out many of the topics that are available before you, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, ask the mods or the admin and they'll be happy to answer you anything. Wink

Later,
Trisa
Tony Waynewrong 08-02-2004 09:52 AM
Welcome to the forum. We will find everyone pleasant and the fanfics and the fanart excellent. However, I do have a warning for you.

** looks around **

Let me take the time to warn you about an unhappy faction within our little piece of paradise. Once again, the Alanite Party leader has forced me to make my standardized plea to the publc. Though we are a peaceful people, the Alanites and their hand drills have been attack us Dorocrats. They will tantalize you with promises of a brighter future. But, what is their real motive? Can we trust Alan? A lunatic who hides behind the mask of law and order, but cares nothing for Justice and Peace. A man who's only desire is to rip apart innocent androids for fun. No, Alan Gabriel and his sister, Alana Gabriel, cannot be trusted.

Listen not to the ramblings of the Alanites! The Dorocratic Party wants you! For years, the lovely and intelligent M-Class android (borrowed from ACT’s third season) has been viciously attacked by the insane and detestable Alanites. All the Dorothies of this world really wanted was a place in the arms of Rogers. But, the oppressive Alanites wouldn't allow it. I ask you, as a concern citizen of Paradigm City Forums, is to donate 5 minutes of your time to the perpetuation of the Roger+Dorothy gospel. 5 Mintues! The same time it takes to eat a candy bar. That's all. Thank you for your time and understanding. Smile
Pygmalion 08-02-2004 11:30 AM
Ave, aeternus_flammus, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's quart of Schwarzwald's homebrew to keep the flame burning.

Interested in fan works? Take a look at Rota, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Hienrich Ele 08-02-2004 12:26 PM
Ahoy!

I'd welcome you in latin, but I do not know it!

AHOY once again!
BabyGhia 08-02-2004 12:53 PM
Welcome to the forum, aeternus_flammus!

I remember you from posting on the AS Forums! Welcome to the domes!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Sephiroth 08-02-2004 02:53 PM
Welcome! Enjoy your stay! My welcoming gift to you, is a Tactical Nuclear Missile! Have fun with it!
Seraphim 08-02-2004 04:24 PM
quote:
Greetings All!

Vale!

Salve tu nostris axedonibus Big Grin (vero, meus axedones... tamen, noli edissero - noster secretarium parvum Wink Wink Wink ) spes tu perfruor tempus hic. PM si tu quidquam indigi!

(I hope that worked. Tongue )
Zopwx2 08-03-2004 08:34 PM
quote:
Greetings All!

Vale!

Welcome! Nice to see you here, I'm sure forum cross pollenation will work out wondefully!
Madrona 08-04-2004 11:19 AM
Welcome,aeternus_flammus, to our lovely domes. Find a comfy chair and settle in. You'll soon be spending way too much time here, just like the rest of us.

Enjoy,

Madrona
BethMcBeth 08-04-2004 11:24 AM
WELCOME TO PC!!! ^_^""
R and D 08-14-2004 07:12 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums! My name is Mattimeo. I hope u have fun here. Big Grin
I just came back from vacation and I have too much seafood. So I opened my own fish stand on the docks of paradigm city. I shall give u fish. Cool
Yes tons of fish. Pleased
Do u like lobster? Here’s some. Smile
Do u like snowcrabs? Here’s some of them too. Smile )
I will also give a 50 dollar joes crab shack certificate. Anime Smile
I’ll also add oysters and clams. Wink
I hope ur stay at PCF is fun. Big Grin
*throws buckets of shells*
U can even start ur own shell collection today! Tongue
Cheers!
Mattimeo Big Grin