Rammstein

Kairi 08-02-2004 12:28 AM


Members +

Till Lindemann - Vocals
Christian "Flake" Lorenz - Keyboards
Richard Kruspe-Bernstein - Guitar
Paul Landers - Guitar
Oliver Riedel - Bass
Christoph Doom Schneider - Drums

Releases +

1995 - Herzeleid
1997 - Sehnsucht
1999 - Live aus Berlin
2001 - Mutter
2004 - Reise Reise [Due September]

..uhh, any fans?
Zola 08-02-2004 12:30 AM
*waves*

I like them a lot, in fact, a couple of their albums are on my list of "things to get in the near future"

Which ones do you recommend?
Kairi 08-02-2004 12:33 AM
Mutter, definitely. More organized than Herzeleid, less commercial than Sehnsucht. Best work so far.

Mutter Tracklist +

- Mein Herz Brennt
- Links 234
- Sonne
- Ich will
- Feuer Frei!
- Mutter
- Spieluhr
- Zwitter
- Rein Raus
- Adios
- Nebel
Prons 08-02-2004 04:36 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Nein
Mutter, definitely. More organized than Herzeleid, less commercial than Sehnsucht. Best work so far.

Mutter Tracklist +

- Mein Herz Brennt
- Links 234
- Sonne
- Ich will
- Feuer Frei!
- Mutter
- Spieluhr
- Zwitter
- Rein Raus
- Adios
- Nebel



Oh man, I love Mutter, thats what got me into Rammstien, Mein Herz Brent is a great song.
Nyarlathotep 08-02-2004 11:45 AM
I bought Herzeleid, Sehnsucht, and the Sehnsucht video with Du Hast and Engel on it for 10 bucks from my friend way back in high school, he needed the money and I wanted Rammstein. It was a good deal.
Trotsky 08-02-2004 02:15 PM
i reely like them, i cant lisen two them all two often tho. a bit two heavy for all the time.
LANIMILBUS 08-02-2004 02:24 PM
They're the best thing to come out of metal in...uh...Ever.

I have 3 of their albums. i think. Once in a while they'll hit a chord and it's amazing, other times, they're not so good. But good stuff, nonetheless.
Blue Crow 08-18-2004 06:06 PM
Yeah Rammstein is pretty freakin sweet.

It's always fun to drive around with my buddy blasting "Buck Dich" at max volume. Good stuff.

-BC
Buck Buck #1 08-18-2004 07:10 PM
Rammstien owns. We used to listen to them in German class, too bad that teacher left. Frown
Kairi 08-18-2004 10:02 PM
Has anyone else here, besides me, heard either of Rammstein's new singles, Mein Teil or Amerika?
Prons 08-18-2004 10:10 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nein
Has anyone else here, besides me, heard either of Rammstein's new singles, Mein Teil or Amerika?


Prons has, and Prons loved them both.
Travis Bickle 08-18-2004 10:22 PM
God, I sounded like a noob in my old post. Let me fix it...

Rammstein is foreign industrial metal at its finest. Mutter was probobly their best album, although I have heard part of the new one and it sounds decent so far....
xana_fae 08-24-2004 01:01 PM
one of the best bands.... it's another one of those things that they bookmark a point in your life...I rember going out listing to "You hate" in the car, and rember the feelings that I had then. It was when I hated life, when all I wanted to do was take a knife and stab the world. I guess the fishnet is ironic, eh? Caught, traped because of the man. oh well the band is awsome.....and being a fellow German, I think that their really hot!! :Drooling :
Kairi 08-26-2004 05:20 AM
quote:
Originally posted by xana_fae
one of the best bands.... it's another one of those things that they bookmark a point in your life...I rember going out listing to "You hate" in the car, and rember the feelings that I had then. It was when I hated life, when all I wanted to do was take a knife and stab the world. I guess the fishnet is ironic, eh? Caught, traped because of the man. oh well the band is awsome.....and being a fellow German, I think that their really hot!! :Drooling :


Du Hast means "You Have" .. [Cough]
BethMcBeth 08-26-2004 07:14 AM
ME!! ME!!! YEAHHSSS!! They rule!! ^_^"""
Kairi 08-27-2004 02:31 PM


Do not open the flight recorder [Blackbox]

Cover of the new album.. Reise, Reise.. due out near the end of September.
snapdragon 08-31-2004 12:05 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nein
Has anyone else here, besides me, heard either of Rammstein's new singles, Mein Teil or Amerika?



yup, i just saw Amerika, its a good video as always even though the song is not their greatest....(they try to sing in english btw its funny, i had read they had tried to record an english version of sehnsucht a couple of years ago but they had finally given up the idea because it sounded not like them anymore...^^)
so back to the new singles, i was told that Mein Teil is much better so i hope i will catch it on TV

besides that, what is nice about Rammstein i think its that they have never had to face any changes of line-up, its the same team from the outset. its so rare ^^
Buck Buck #1 09-02-2004 08:10 PM
I just found a cool flash video for the song tier. it's at newgrounds.com here's a link Tier
Big Money 09-02-2004 08:28 PM
That movie is bi*****g! Its super fly... the best part is the bit at the end,

spoiler (highlight to read):
where the blue dudes are all "Oh hell no."
Kairi 09-10-2004 08:28 PM
Tracklist and release date confirmed.

[September 27, 2004] - [Germany, Austria, Switzerland]

Reise, Reise - 4:12
Mein Teil - 4:33
Dalai Lama - 5:39
Keine Lust - 3:43
Los - 4:24
Amerika - 3:47
Moskau - 4:17
Morgenstern - 4:00
Stein um Stein - 3:53
Ohne dich - 4:32
Amour - 4:51