What would you do...

harshfire 08-01-2004 10:38 PM
Oaky, this is like a question thread, in the form of "What would you do..." Exactly like the Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer, except more serious. You give them a scenario and the next poster answers and then gives another one. I'll start:

Let's say your best friend was a telepath and another one of your friends was a person who could feel no pain. Well, the no painer died and your telepath is now having visions of him. Later you have a foresight vision of him going insane and cutting himself just like the no painer. When you run after him you realize it's too late to help him and the only way to help him (that you can think of) is sending him to a place where he'd rather die than go to. What would you do?

(Basically: You're friend is cutting himself to ribbons since he's going insane, and you have to send him to a place that he doesn't want to go to and would rather die than go there.)
Benjamin 08-01-2004 11:30 PM
Tell Him Its For The Best And Hope That He Can Be Helped

Okay Heres Mine: People hide from this person but He does not want to be feared (Note: This isn't me, Who Could Fear Someone Who Likes Digimon)
Seraphim 08-01-2004 11:31 PM
Not enough information, Minion. What are the circumstances of this? (i.e., why is he feared?)
Sharpshooter005 08-01-2004 11:34 PM
quote:
"What would you do..."

...Marc Summers?

quote:
Let's say your best friend was a telepath and another one of your friends was a person who could feel no pain. Well, the no painer died and your telepath is now having visions of him. Later you have a foresight vision of him going insane and cutting himself just like the no painer. When you run after him you realize it's too late to help him and the only way to help him (that you can think of) is sending him to a place where he'd rather die than go to. What would you do?

My first response would be, why in the hell do I know people who can't feel pain, and who can see into others minds. "NO READIN' MY MIND FROM 5 TO 6..THAT'S WILLIE'S TIME!" and so on.

Second reaction, as the gravity sank in: "This is getting way too much like that movie dreamcatcher, I hope nothing crawls out of my toilet".

quote:
Okay Heres Mine: People hide from this person but He does not want to be feared

At this point, all you can do is make frankenstein a bride.

But..yeah, the second one is pretty broad.
Howler_65 08-02-2004 09:28 AM
okay i got this one figured out for reki's (reki u made it sound like one of ur knight hunters fanfics)but i would take the sword from my beloved friend (who reminds me of u , u kno out of it)give him my therapists number Big Grin

now to yours minion .i agree with seraphim on this you didnt tel why he was feared but if u wanted that to be answered i would saythat i would give him my regrets and hang out