Hi hi all

Nightingale 07-30-2004 04:17 PM
I recently registered, but I don't post as much as I used to on forums. I like to see what the going's on are around here ^^
I've contributed some fan art, and if I get inspired to do more, I'd like to submit it.

Thank you Smile
dominusofdeath 07-30-2004 04:22 PM
Welcome to the forums Nightingale!
Tony Waynewrong 07-30-2004 04:35 PM
Oh boy, another frisco member. Woo Hoo!

Anyway, welcome to the fora of amnesia. I hope you are not attached to your sanity, because they are not allowed in this place. Enjoy our plethora of FanArt, FanFic and Fandemonium.

Once again, welcome to Paradigm City, Nightingale.
Nightingale 07-30-2004 04:37 PM
Thank you Big Grin
I love being in San Francisco ^^
Sometimes it reminds me of Paradigm, lol
FayLover6976 07-30-2004 04:38 PM
Greetings and slutations.... Big Grin
R.Smith 07-30-2004 04:50 PM
Welcome Nightingale. Are you the person in your avatar? If so, I've seen your cosplaying images (over at cosplay lab), and I must applaud you on them. Smile

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me or anyone else Big Grin
Nightingale 07-30-2004 05:02 PM
FayLover: Thank you ^-^

R.Smith: Yes, that is me ^^ and thank you! It's my favorite Dorothy dress, I have a few more (old) pictures on cosplay.com under the name: Lilybit.

Thank you for the help Big Grin
BabyGhia 07-30-2004 06:14 PM
Welcome to the forum, Nightingale!

So another person from the SF area.. welcome!

BabyGhia
Howler_65 07-30-2004 06:21 PM
hi nightingale im howler and i am always lookin 4 new friends so if u wanna chat im here!

oh and thanks 4 your contribution to the fan art of the pcf! keep up the good work!!!(if i had a scanner id show some of mine^^)
Asirt 07-30-2004 06:26 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, Ms. Nightingale! I hope that you will enjoy your stay here in the forums. Smile

Be sure to check out many of the topics that are available before you, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, ask the mods or the admin and they'll be happy to answer you anything. Wink

Later,
Trisa
Sephiroth 07-30-2004 06:28 PM
Welcome! Enjoy your stay. My welcoming gift to you is a Tactical Nuclear Missile! Have fun with it!
Alana Gabriel 07-30-2004 06:33 PM
Again, I am appaled by the lack of warning. Heh heh heh...

Greetings, Nightengale. I am Alana Gabriel, unofficial spokeswoman for the Alanite party. For long cycles, Paradigm City has fallen prey to the rampages of the Black Megadues and it's megalomaniac Dominus Roger Smith. With the Alanites in charge, no longer will you have to live in fear of your apartment sinking into the street. With the Alanites in charge, no longer will you live in fear of falling manhole covers. And with the Alanite party in charge, you will no longer live in fear of android women and black haired men and their obsessed fanbase. Anyways. Welcome to Paradigm, and vote Alan '04. Because insanity is quality.
Benjamin 07-30-2004 07:22 PM
HI AND WELCOME TO PARADIGM CITY

I AM HERE TO SERVE
Pygmalion 07-30-2004 08:18 PM
Greetings, Nightingale, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's an empty sack in case you come across some memories you want to take with you.

If you like fan works, try Player Piano, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum. (How fortunate to have a forum named after you!)

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Hienrich Ele 07-30-2004 10:17 PM
Ahoy, Nightingale!

You can Call me Mr. Hieny, or Hienrich Ele, or Hienrich, or Mr. Ele, or Lord and Master. You pick.

AHOY!
Zopwx2 07-30-2004 11:11 PM
Welcome! And if you got any sense in you, you'd also swing by www.savebigo.com
dawnstrider 07-31-2004 01:57 PM
Welcome Nightingale Smile . Your fan art is lovely, by the way. Since R.Smith gave youthe Orientation thread, I will instead give you a gift:

Here, have some bird seeds Smile .

....Yeah, I'm not feeling very inventive today, so sorry Embarrassed Sweatdrop . But I hope you enjoy your stay Smile .
YoruameBaroness 08-01-2004 02:45 PM
Hi, Nightingale! I'm glad you finally decided to post here. It's a lot of fun here, I'm telling you, and as long as I've known you, I know you'll like it here. Smile
Nightingale 08-01-2004 09:20 PM
Thank you everybody! ^__^
Sorry for not responding to everybody else sooner, I've been having problems logging into this site from this computer (I first posted at a friend's house), but now I found a way around it, so I can try to post more often ^^;

Alanites? I am interested in this >.>
Zola 08-01-2004 09:56 PM
Welcome to our happy home on the web! Smile