Your Dreams

Yomiko 07-28-2004 08:42 PM
I thought it would be fun to have a thread why you can say whats your dreams are. They could be like you want to be a doctor, or a dream you had when you were sleeping and you still remember it, or a day dream you had when you were in English class and staring off into space. You could also be living a dream and you can describe how you came to be at the spot you are at today.

Have fun talking about any dream of any kind.Laughing Pleased Big Grin
Prons 07-28-2004 08:43 PM
I used to have draems where my mom would kill me.
Now adays my dreams are all where I am Ryuji Takayama.
- Prons
Darkside 07-28-2004 08:46 PM
I have dreams about me saving the world, and majority of them involve me sacrificing myself to do it.
I find this weird, but at least the fights I'm involved in are extremely badass.
Tony Waynewrong 07-28-2004 08:50 PM
I have written many fanfics based on the dreams I had. Most dreams I have are Big O centric (Dorothy centric, to me exact).
Sephiroth 07-28-2004 08:52 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Darkside
I have dreams about me saving the world, and majority of them involve me sacrificing myself to do it.
I find this weird, but at least the fights I'm involved in are extremely badass.

You know what that is real coincedence....because I have dreams in which I take over the world.
Darkside 07-28-2004 08:53 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Sephiroth
quote:

You know what that is real coincedence....because I have dreams in which I take over the world.

Hmmm, maybe its you I'm fighting against. Laughing
Yomiko 07-28-2004 08:54 PM
quote:
Originally posted by BishojoSenshiProns
I used to have draems where my mom would kill me.
Now adays my dreams are all where I am Ryuji Takayama.
- Prons

Your mom would kill you!? Thats intesting. Whos Ryuji Takayama?

quote:
but at least the fights I'm involved in are extremely badass
Well thats two good things to go with the badness of you dieing. 1) the world is safe 2) the fights are "badass" (thats cool right Confused )
Yomiko 07-28-2004 08:58 PM
quote:
quote:
quote:

Are you two related or have somekind of connetion? Alot of times I have dea-sa-vou. (where you have the feeling that you've done something before or seen something) When I do have that I most offten have the feeling of me freaking out over it and it does happen, its kind of funny too though. (sorry for the double post Frown )
Darkside 07-28-2004 09:13 PM
I've never heard of Sephiroth until Paradigm Forums.
Sephiroth 07-28-2004 09:27 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Yomiko
quote:
quote:
quote:

Are you two related or have somekind of connetion? Alot of times I have dea-sa-vou. (where you have the feeling that you've done something before or seen something) When I do have that I most offten have the feeling of me freaking out over it and it does happen, its kind of funny too though. (sorry for the double post Frown )

Nope, not related at all. Unless theres a man with an armada of laser powered zepplins then its probably not me.
Darkside 07-28-2004 09:33 PM
I've fought

Psychotic Transformers
Powerful Demi-gods
Commander of entrie World forces
An Archangel of a Gundam
AI Construct taking over an entire
Near Invincable(sp?) Three headed Metal Gear
and anything else fitting those top descriptions.

But Zeppelins aren't on the list.
Sephiroth 07-28-2004 09:37 PM
quote:
I've fought

Psychotic Transformers
Powerful Demi-gods
Commander of entrie World forces
An Archangel of a Gundam
AI Construct taking over an entire
Near Invincable(sp?) Three headed Metal Gear
and anything else fitting those top descriptions.

But Zeppelins aren't on the list.

I have had a dream where I was a demi god, and one where I commanded an entire world's forces. Maybe I was in your dream. Perhaps its an omen of what is to come. Dum Dum Dum Dramatic Reverb!
Avenir 07-29-2004 12:04 AM
As for lifetime dreams, my ultimate one would be to see humanity spread to the stars.

As for regular dreams that you see when you sleep at night, I can't recall any good ones that well right now. Back later.
IamRogerSmith 07-29-2004 03:36 AM
I want to live in Japan for a period longer than a year.
Zola 07-29-2004 09:54 AM
I had a dream that is too funny not to share.

I dreamed that my roommate was unloading the dryer. This in and of itself is nothing unusual, he does this several times a week.

Then I realized he was wearing a top hat.

Sometimes I wonder what's going on in my subconscious....
Sharpshooter005 07-29-2004 09:57 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Zola
I had a dream that is too funny not to share.

I dreamed that my roommate was unloading the dryer. This in and of itself is nothing unusual, he does this several times a week.

Then I realized he was wearing a top hat.

Sometimes I wonder what's going on in my subconscious....

Your brain intrigues me, and I wish to subscribe to its newsletter.
Madrona 07-29-2004 10:16 AM
When I was a kid, I had the same "flying" dream several times. I still remember them, 30 years later.

When I started working at a TV station in master control I'd have the typical nightmare about not having any monitors and not knowing what was on air, what was coming up next, and people standing around not helping me. Everybody I know who's worked that job has had the same one.

I haven't been able to remember my dreams lately. I know I used to have 2 or 3 a night. Really long and involved. I really miss them.

Madrona
thebravest1 07-29-2004 10:19 AM
I have had dreams were I invent stuff and it all goes wrong. Like in one dream I invented a divice that allowed me to go between parallel universes but my machine malfunctioned and I was sent into a universse that was similar to the Gundam Wing universe. Man was that weird.
Volt 07-29-2004 12:05 PM
My dream (life-goal) is to go to The Guildhall, become an expert at action/adventure games, develop the best action/adventure games ever, get millions of dollars, then retire when I have about $30 million.
I have really bad dreams. For example, I've been dreaming that I go back to school, and I get expelled for not reading Oliver Twist over the summer, hence my above dream is ruined. I guess I really need to read Oliver Twist. Despite how much it sucks and isn't a good book at all. I also have nightmares where the girl I like suddenly hates me, then I get killed and she doesn't come to my funeral. Then my friends steal all my video games and go out on a bender after my funeral. Then I end up going to hell for no particular reason.
snakemarcato13 07-29-2004 12:13 PM
I have a dream that is very disturbing.

It happened when I was little.

All I remember is that there were a bunch of guys dressed as kings looking at me saying, "cut off his head! cut off his head!" over and over. I couldn't outrun them, and they were chasing me with axes. I finally woke up, and I could still hear them chanting for about an hour after I had woken up.