Your Dreams

¡SpoonySthingyy! 08-24-2004 11:45 AM
last night i had a dream i was at the airport trying to get on a plane to get home, but I kept seeing people that I had to talk to, like my friend andrew who recently left for college that i didnt get to say good bye to. and then when i finally got on the plane i realized i had left my teddy bear and my jacket at the baggage check, and i ran back to get it but my flight had left.
Yomiko 08-24-2004 01:38 PM
quote:
I had a dream this one time where I was a little kid and I stole this mac and cheese from these pirates and I was running away and they cut off my leg so I started hopping away. So some how I got away and when I went to take a bite of it I woke up and then i was sad. You know because it really wasn't there, so then I went and made some. Now did I not just waste a short span of you short short life.
LOL steling from pirates, their mac & cheese. Tongue

Last night I didn't get have any dreams, how sad. But I did wake up to see a storm
Sweatdrop and the lighting was really bright, it took awhile to fall asleep again. When my dad came to wake me I was surprized for some reason so I opened my eyes wide Shocked but half a second later I was Red Face .
ebie 08-24-2004 03:53 PM
last night I had a dream that my little 2 year old cuzin got super powers and started beating me up with my text books and I was more conserned about my books then myself. then some how the t.v turned on and spongebob squarepants was on and he stopped kicking my ass and sat on my bed next to me and layed his head on my lap then he started watching t.v.
Yomiko 08-27-2004 07:58 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Kittie Gurl Ebie
last night I had a dream that my little 2 year old cuzin got super powers and started beating me up with my text books and I was more conserned about my books then myself. then some how the t.v turned on and spongebob squarepants was on and he stopped kicking my ass and sat on my bed next to me and layed his head on my lap then he started watching t.v.

Ah the power of a talking sponge.

This one was the night before school started on Thursday. I was in the South Forks mall looking for something and one of my guy friends snice elementry was bugging in a different way then usal, anyway after awhile of fustation of not seeing what I wanted and him bugging I yelled loudly at him "STOP IT!!" The mall got quite after that. I wake up and at school the next day when I'm fighting with my locker shelf to get it in I hear him voice and it creeps me out a little. By the way he got the braces he wanted and needed so I'm happy for him about that.

Sadly I won't get to be in Paradigm too much cause of school. Frown
Fujiko 08-28-2004 01:59 PM
Why did i dream i had justin timberlake over for dinner? i don't even LIKE this guy!!! He kept staring at me like i did something strange earlier.
BethMcBeth 08-28-2004 04:02 PM
I actually had a dream last night that I was breaking in all of the grocery stores and stealing tomatos and screaming: "The Revolutions has beguin!" Then I was running through the streets or something too... strange...
Pygmalion 08-28-2004 06:45 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Fujiko_Dee
Why did i dream i had justin timberlake over for dinner? i don't even LIKE this guy!!! He kept staring at me like i did something strange earlier.

Maybe he had you confused with Janet Jackson?

Pygmalion
Fujiko 08-29-2004 01:04 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Pygmalion
quote:

Maybe he had you confused with Janet Jackson?

Pygmalion

LMAO!!! Nah, then he would've been looking at my chest strangely.
MTN889 08-29-2004 01:10 PM
quote:

I had a dream I HAD him for dinner.
Dude Love 08-29-2004 01:12 PM
quote:
Originally posted by MTN889
quote:

I had a dream I HAD him for dinner.

That's even stranger. However, was he tasty?
MTN889 08-29-2004 01:17 PM
Nope, he tasted like DOODOO
Fujiko 08-29-2004 01:45 PM
Haha, you made my day. I wish i had him for dinner too, except i might have had some ketchup with me.
Yomiko 08-31-2004 08:18 PM
quote:
Haha, you made my day. I wish i had him for dinner too, except i might have had some ketchup with me.

I think I would have ranch inted. But this is....odd that whoever it was had a dream that they ate Justin Tumberlake, oh well I don't pay attention to him so I wouldn't cry.

For a few nights I had been having werid dreams that kind of kept me awake but I remember nothing of what those dreams were.Dead
Barafiel 08-31-2004 09:09 PM
One time I realized during a dream that it wasnt real. I spent the night walking up walls and acting like I was Neo from the Matrix. God that was fun Big Grin
R.Smith 08-31-2004 11:12 PM
I had a rather pleasant dream a few nights ago. While I don't remember too much of it, I know that it involved Starfire and Raven from the cartoon Teen Titans. I think I was playing the role of Robin, and we fought crime together and stuff. Not really sure what else though, since it was about 3, maybe 4 days ago. I just remember it being lots of fun. I'm pretty sure the reason for this dream was the result of watching a few too many episodes of TT with Robin, Starfire and Raven as the main characters for those episodes. Though I'm pretty sure I wasn't playing the role of the "Pimp Wonder" in this one, though I must admit I wouldn't mind playing that role every now and thenWink

Redd 08-31-2004 11:41 PM
I had a bizarre dream last night (none of my dreams are ever normal) Well, I haven't been horseback riding in a long time, and I think its catching up with me. In my dream i was in this beautiful park, and they were filming this commercial for Claritin (the allergy med.) and i remember a little boy on a swing and some other stuff. So my mom for some reason were riding horse (my sister doesnt even like horses, O__o) and I said something like "ooh, i want to ride a horse!" and i turned around and there was a pasture. So i saw this cute little black pony, and I was like "Mom, im going to ride the black one." Then she said "No, you cant, were going home." I was like "O___O!?! we've been here for like 5 minutues?!?!" Then she made me cry because she wouldn't let me ride the horse.... it was strange... i think it's trying to tell me that my mother is evil!

At least this one wasn't as weird as the one involving Britney Spears being blind, jumping out of airplanes into the ocean, wishes and white mooses...
Tickle Tickle 08-31-2004 11:55 PM
Okay, here's a werid and scary dream..

I was in this sort of village, and there was this little island (I don't know if I can call it an island, it was sepearted from land, but a person could just jump onto the other side) well, one the island there was a little house. There was a woman, and she had a saber teeth tiger (I know, weird) and it jumped onto the other side and was chasing people. I was so scared I stood there, and it came CHARGING TOWARDS ME. And just when it jumped right at me with it's mouth wide open, I woke up.

*shivers*
MidnightLight 08-31-2004 11:59 PM
I dreamed years ago that I was Bugs Bunny and someone was chasing me and I fell off a building. I actually felt my stomach turn. I had this other dream (before and after 9/11) where the planes crashed into buildings after acting like a roller coaster. I was trying to escape and I saw Steve Urkel try to fly off a skyscraper. He failed. In a third dream, I was at Ground Zero where the towers were and people tried to rebuild them with Legos...I was very confused when I woke up ....
Fujiko 09-01-2004 12:36 AM
speaking of roller coasters...

i dreamt i was on a roller coaster of some sort, and it was familiar, except that it went off the track, and flew, yes flew, on a different course, until we crashed and ended up in the dining room, hence the beginning of the weird justin timberlake dream.
MTN889 09-01-2004 10:50 AM
I had a dream about SPIDERS... invading my den...