Your Dreams

Barrin 08-03-2004 02:52 PM
I already told Yomiko about this one. Now I'll reveal it.

I was in a video game. Spy hunter, I think it was. Anyway, we would go racing the streets shooting one another. Sometimes we would switch cars, like an LTD, a pickup, dune buggy, even a limo. We raced and shot all night long. At daybreak, I get out, and I'm wearing a Gryffendor uniform from Harry Potter. I look over to who I was racing, and it's Hermonie! We part ways, and I head back from the parking spot to the main area with another person dressed just like me. I ask her for directions to the main building. She says "go left after the three dirt flats." I don't know what a dirt flat is, but I follow her. We pass three gravel parking lots, and we come to the main gate. "Oh," I say, "Parking lots." "Yeah, dirt flats. You'll be late soon if you don't hurry." She says as she takes off the other direction. I head for one of the larger buildings. On the way there, there are some tennis courts. I look to the right, and there's Toyua from Cardcaptor Sakura. He's wearing a gym outfit in Slythern colors. I yell out a greeting. He just stares back and says, "Aren't you late?" I scream and begin running. The school resembles the one out Negima. I run to my dorm room to get some books into my backpack. I'm five minutes away from class when I get there. I run in, and my roommate is in there, staring at a wall and pondering some deep philosiphical thing as he skips class. I open my bag, and there's stuff from one of my scout outings in there, such as my uniform, a hatchet, and some wood and shells. The cleaning lady is there, asking if I have any laundary. I toss her my uniform and cram some books into the bag.

That's about all I can remember out of it.
Yomiko 08-06-2004 03:09 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Barrin
I already told Yomiko about this one. Now I'll reveal it.

I was in a video game. Spy hunter, I think it was. Anyway, we would go racing the streets shooting one another. Sometimes we would switch cars, like an LTD, a pickup, dune buggy, even a limo. We raced and shot all night long. At daybreak, I get out, and I'm wearing a Gryffendor uniform from Harry Potter. I look over to who I was racing, and it's Hermonie! We part ways, and I head back from the parking spot to the main area with another person dressed just like me. I ask her for directions to the main building. She says "go left after the three dirt flats." I don't know what a dirt flat is, but I follow her. We pass three gravel parking lots, and we come to the main gate. "Oh," I say, "Parking lots." "Yeah, dirt flats. You'll be late soon if you don't hurry." She says as she takes off the other direction. I head for one of the larger buildings. On the way there, there are some tennis courts. I look to the right, and there's Toyua from Cardcaptor Sakura. He's wearing a gym outfit in Slythern colors. I yell out a greeting. He just stares back and says, "Aren't you late?" I scream and begin running. The school resembles the one out Negima. I run to my dorm room to get some books into my backpack. I'm five minutes away from class when I get there. I run in, and my roommate is in there, staring at a wall and pondering some deep philosiphical thing as he skips class. I open my bag, and there's stuff from one of my scout outings in there, such as my uniform, a hatchet, and some wood and shells. The cleaning lady is there, asking if I have any laundary. I toss her my uniform and cram some books into the bag.

That's about all I can remember out of it.

This was really funny when you first told me it, now I laughed again. Thank bro for posting here.

quote:
Long Term dream. I want to leave Earth, possibly another planet...? but that will never happen.
That does sound good but yah sadly that won't happen in our lifetime.

I had one this morning but when I truned over to my other side I forgot what it was, grrrr Mad . Well the only thing I remember was I was flying though the air attached to a helicpoter, and I was shooting a scecne for a movie, but I can only recall seeing me from the dictors point of view. I thought it was odd that I was outside on a real helicpoter and not in a studio with a blue of grenn screen behind me then later a computer adds the rest in.
YoruameBaroness 08-06-2004 05:03 PM
When I dream, it is usually something WWII-related. Once I dreamed I was the pilot of a Messerschmitt Bf 109, and I encountered a British Supermarine Spitfire Mk XII. So the Spitfire and I began to dogfight. Turns out the pilot of the Spitfire was my rival.

As for dreams as in "goals", per se . . .I would love to own a German-made car. Or a German-made watch. But preferrably the car, a BMW or a Mercedes-Benz . . .

I also would like a job. Hopkinsville employment sucks arse.
BethMcBeth 08-06-2004 05:13 PM
Hmm... well I have lots of dreams. ^_~" Umm well one I had last night was about me pranking the school's waterfountain outside of the art builidng by jumping in it swimming in it and then filling it with soap but I did not get caught.... it was really random becasue I don't think I would really do that.....
Yomiko 08-09-2004 07:40 PM
quote:
Originally posted by YoruameBaroness
When I dream, it is usually something WWII-related. Once I dreamed I was the pilot of a Messerschmitt Bf 109, and I encountered a British Supermarine Spitfire Mk XII. So the Spitfire and I began to dogfight. Turns out the pilot of the Spitfire was my rival.

As for dreams as in "goals", per se . . .I would love to own a German-made car. Or a German-made watch. But preferrably the car, a BMW or a Mercedes-Benz . . .

I also would like a job. Hopkinsville employment sucks arse.

Were you alive in the WWII time? Or maybe you were in a past life? I'm just guessing.

Hers an odd question that I'm not sure anyone can answer: Is there anyway to remember a dream you had? The reason I ask this is because last night or the night before I had a dream that I wanted to remember but I can't, this will happen lots of times when I turn over.
Sharpshooter005 08-09-2004 08:07 PM
quote:
That does sound good but yah sadly that won't happen in our lifetime.

It damn well better.

That way we can head off the alien warships before they get here.
Hienrich Ele 08-09-2004 08:30 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005

Damn straight! We should do the premptive strike and prove the movies wrong!

Anyway, for my dreams. You wouldn't want to know what goes on in my head. I have dreams of weird and cute animals, baby ducks, and food. I also dreamt that Batman pushed me off of a 100 feet tall slide. Yeah, like I said, you wouldn't want to go in my dreams.

As far as nightmares go, they are mainly my past mistakes haunting me. It is what could have been, and what I did wrong. But I learned to ignore my feelings about them, so once I wake up, I don't feel bad.

Though I have had dreams of that damnable Chucky doll chasing me through a haunted house years ago.

As for my life goal, it's just a mere vow I have promised to keep. So keeping it is my dream.

And as a sidenote for dreams, ever notice that no matter how weird it seems, or how impossible it is, it always seems normal until you wake up? (if this has been posted in this thread already, please hit/beat with a large fish. Though I didn't see it posted here)
Yomiko 08-11-2004 01:40 PM
quote:
And as a sidenote for dreams, ever notice that no matter how weird it seems, or how impossible it is, it always seems normal until you wake up? (if this has been posted in this thread already, please hit/beat with a large fish. Though I didn't see it posted here)
Yes I do notice that a bit; like one dream were I was in a battle field and I was floting over tiny warriers and etc.

With the nightmares I haven't had one in a long time but when I was younger I would want to (in the dream) scream out loud or for someone and my vocie would be gone or I would do a "dry scream" were no one wiuld hear me and I would get scard. Come to think of it I did try to yell for mom or dad but my voice real was dry so they couldn't hear me.

quote:
Yes! We must be ahead of the aliens!
Yomiko 08-17-2004 02:14 PM
I know its a double but I wanted to tell my dream from last night.

I saw doing something with Lupin the III and he got taken away leaving me in were I think is the KFC parking lot on the eastern part of our town and he says he'll send someone to pick me up. (well I didn't have a car or anything) And when hes gone for a little while a woman comes out of the building saying that someone is going to drive by and its for me. Well I look and here comes Jigen and Goemon in a yellow convertable with cow print on the seats! Confused Well I acually jump on as they drive by and Jigen pulls over so I can acally get inside the car and I have to step over Goemon to sit in the middle of the back seat, in the other seats is stuff and they tell me they were looking in places for things that we needed then I wake up. I want to have this one again.

There was another dream but I can't remember Frown
MTN889 08-17-2004 03:19 PM
I hate having dreams where my dog dies Crying
Fujiko 08-18-2004 02:21 AM
okay, here's MY dream:

i'm at some kind of weird convention with five of my friends, except we're surrounded by a gate that looks like a chicken coop, you know, the wire and the wood. Anyway, me and one of my friends are listening to this guy speak, and this guy looks like death from Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey. Anyway, i finish eating...something...and i tell my friend that i'm gonna get some more food. if i remember clearly, the guy laughs maniacally and all the entrances close. i find an exit as the room sinks into the ground. i turn and my friend is nowhere to be found, so i assume she sank in with those stuck in the room. I find two (yes, two, including my best friend) of my other friends and we are running through a crowd of chaos as people run like mad, because it seems that all the other rooms are sinking too. then i forget the rest, mainly cuz that's where it, in a way, stops making sense.
M.S. Feather 08-18-2004 02:43 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Yomiko
I know its a double but I wanted to tell my dream from last night.

I saw doing something with Lupin the III and he got taken away leaving me in were I think is the KFC parking lot on the eastern part of our town and he says he'll send someone to pick me up. (well I didn't have a car or anything) And when hes gone for a little while a woman comes out of the building saying that someone is going to drive by and its for me. Well I look and here comes Jigen and Goemon in a yellow convertable with cow print on the seats! Confused Well I acually jump on as they drive by and Jigen pulls over so I can acally get inside the car and I have to step over Goemon to sit in the middle of the back seat, in the other seats is stuff and they tell me they were looking in places for things that we needed then I wake up. I want to have this one again.

There was another dream but I can't remember Frown

quote:
Originally posted by Fujiko_Dee
Anyway, me and one of my friends are listening to this guy speak, and this guy looks like death from Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey.

LOL!
You guys are killing me. XD

As for me...err...I remember a tiny part of one I had last night. I was lounging in the yard with some guy (can't remember who) and we were talking about Columbo. He asked me something about Columbo being married and that's about when I woke up with a WTF look on my face. Yeah, the heat must have finally gotten to me. Neutral
NMBLNG 08-18-2004 08:22 AM
I once had a dream where I was a Freemen/Atreidies desert commando with 2 other people I knew. We had to destroy a Harkkonen fort which was manned by Stormtroopers and my school's football teram. We managed to get inside (my friends disappeared somwhere) but the football team spotted us. I shot them using my finger (you know how you hold your hand like a gun) That downed a few of them, but I had to run. Eventualy I gon cornered in a closet, and my finger-pistol wasn't doing anything. Then Xanodar handed me an Imperial rifle and I tried using that. It didn't do anything, but its power was only at 1%. I raised it to 100%, and then I woke up.
Shaoblane 08-18-2004 04:53 PM
Last night, I dreamed that I was robbed by a bunch of little kids. . . I got on my dirtbike and had to chase them and ended up taking a few lives but I didn't care because I was heartless or something. In the end, I got home and had a waffle. Confused
Ace of Spades 08-18-2004 05:29 PM
I once dreamed that I was a pair of pants.
¡SpoonySthingyy! 08-18-2004 06:22 PM
I keep having dreams about my friend Kevin. Be they dreams about him dying, or us just hanging out, they keep coming lol.
Yomiko 08-23-2004 02:41 PM
I'm gald to see people posting here again. Big Grin

quote:
I hate having dreams where my dog dies
Thats sad and I would hate that too, but with our kittens or our dog who pasted away when I was inthe 6th grade.

quote:
I once dreamed that I was a pair of pants
Neutral Laughing

One reasent one I had was intesting. (when dreams aren't?) Well its jumbled up right now but one part was I was looking in a mirror and I had someone elses face and hair, I turn and look at the woman whos head this is and say "You hair looks good on you".Neutral Then when I look at the hair, like pull it in my hand to see and feel it, it looks and feels like my real hair. Another part I remember was I was really upset about somehting and I was talking to my boss or someone and I'm crying I think, well people start coming in the room so I decide to leave but I'm haveing a really really hard time trying to open my eyes so I can see where I'm walking,then I wake up and its just like the dream with trying hard to open my eyes to wake up.

Last night I had the feeling that I had this a few time before cause I remember things about this house I was in.
Baka_Squared 08-23-2004 02:54 PM
I have had the ultimate nerd dream...

Bord Raptors chasing down Borg T-Rexs while Luke tries to calm them down by creating a wall of fire from his X-Wing
MTN889 08-23-2004 03:48 PM
Last night i had this dream where I was trying to kill this hornet but as soon as i touched it spikes grew out of every corner of the bee and it became huge. Crying
Big Kill 08-24-2004 08:51 AM
I had a dream this one time where I was a little kid and I stole this mac and cheese from these pirates and I was running away and they cut off my leg so I started hopping away. So some how I got away and when I went to take a bite of it I woke up and then i was sad. You know because it really wasn't there, so then I went and made some. Now did I not just waste a short span of you short short life.

P.S. Analyze that, go on I dare you.