Your Dreams

Surtur 07-29-2004 01:21 PM
it's funny, I had a short, but really weird dream a few nights ago and I was gonna resurrect the old dreams thread. I should warn you, this dream confuses even me. The song in it is "House of the Rising Sun", I forget who it's by.

I saw a house at night that was surrounded by the chicken police (police who happen to be man-sized chickens). One of the chicken police puts up a megaphone and sings "My mother was a seamstress, sewed my new blue jeans." Then I saw a chicken SWAT team going up to the house like they were gonna break in. Then the chicken with the megaphone sings "My father was a gamblin' man way down in New Orleans." And then all the chicken police surrounding the house opened fire with big automatic weapons.
Patsai 07-29-2004 03:52 PM
So is this thread asking about what we wish to happen in the future or are we talking about the images that appear in our subconsciousness when our bodies are in a state of slumber?
Benjamin 07-29-2004 06:46 PM
I am looking at a fish tank suspended in time, but the strange thing is, I am wizzing on it, when i stop the fish turn into sharks then I die/wake up.
~Benjamin~
Yomiko 07-29-2004 07:30 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Patsai
So is this thread asking about what we wish to happen in the future or are we talking about the images that appear in our subconsciousness when our bodies are in a state of slumber?

Either way.

This is fun haveing this tread. I would like to go to New Zeland, England/London, Paris, Japan, and maybe China. This could happen if I become a famous actress or artist or singer or mabe a combo of each, that to is a dream that could possable come ture in real life. But a thing that cancles it a bit is were I leave. (oh come on I should be able to spell live) Mad
Lupin IV 07-29-2004 10:24 PM
My dreams are really bizarre.
My last one involved me in NY on 9/11 (I was there when it happened real life) and the dream was occuring before the event had happened yet. I remember in my dream, I begin walking up this street and then, like the marathon, everybody starts screaming and running towards me. I start running (Drew Carey show opening) and as I run past the "dream-camera" view, the dream's view goes above me, and on the street, instead of giant white numbers marking the road,(I'm not making this up) the letters R-D are printed right in the middle. Then the camera view looks at the towers, the North tower GROWS AN ARM and punches the other building. It wasn't detailed or anything, it was a plain white, untextured, muscular arm. Anyway, the S tower doesn't fall, it just, like, takes the hit and sorta leans over.
Then I woke up.

My dreams are usually scary, or extremely funny. My last Big O related dream I had:
Myself, Jim Belushi, and a close friend are in another of my friend's bed, talking how Mr. Belushi would be the perfect actor to play "Raging Alan Gabriel" in an upcoming movie we're directing. I've already talked alot, so I'll just mention that the movie is supposed to be about Duke Nukem 0_p
Trotsky 07-29-2004 10:54 PM
my curent dream is to be like tim bertin and make cool art movie's.

right now i'd settle for not feeling horrable.
M.S. Feather 07-29-2004 10:59 PM
All my life I've dreamt of being nothing but a video game designer...but that'll never happen. So now, my new dream is to do absolutely nothing. Cool
As for dreams when I'm asleep...I haven't had one in months. Is that...a bad thing?
Surtur 07-30-2004 09:29 AM
quote:
Originally posted by M.S._Feather
As for dreams when I'm asleep...I haven't had one in months. Is that...a bad thing?

You're having dreams, you're just forgetting them. You forget dreams as you sleep after they end. If you want to remember one, do something to wake you up in the middle of the night like set an alarm clock or drink a big glass of water.
Madrona 07-30-2004 09:56 AM
Real life dream:

Go back to school, of some sort, and become an AVID editor. I always wanted to become an editor. My career sort of took a detour toward engineering. Then, came the family and the kids. It will take some time and money to do it though. We'll see.....

Madrona
Tony Waynewrong 07-30-2004 10:04 AM
To be the CEO of a company I help founded. Starting a family with a woman that is a lot like Dorothy (she doesn't have to look like her, just have her personality traits).
Sharpshooter005 07-30-2004 10:09 AM
I had..some form of dream about being trapped in the arctic.

I forget most of it, and it was probably a rip off of "alive" anyway.

(Put some of that ranch dressing onto the kidney, makes it taste better.)
Yomiko 07-30-2004 08:12 PM
quote:
All my life I've dreamt of being nothing but a video game designer...but that'll never happen. So now, my new dream is to do absolutely nothing. Cool

Why won't it happen?
When ever I have a dream of me doing something like petting one of our kittens and saying something to him/her, but I don't remember I had that dream till it becomes dea-a-vou much later.

Does anyone know how to spell dea-a-vou? Its bugging me a bit.
Josey 07-30-2004 08:25 PM
My dreams have been kind of a downside. I dream its a romantic night and Roger Smith has me in his arms and then he hears Dorthy's voice in the wind and drops me on the floor. Instead of helping me up he steps on my fingers while he flees to find Dorthy. (Wait a minute, thats not how my dream supposed to end!!Frown
Jonny Axehandle 07-30-2004 09:35 PM
My dream is to one day be the best Video Game designer/producer who ever lived.
Mike 07-30-2004 09:38 PM
I had this HORRIBLE dream where it was Election Day but I never got around to voting... Shocked Crying
M.S. Feather 07-30-2004 10:10 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Yomiko
quote:

Why won't it happen?
When ever I have a dream of me doing something like petting one of our kittens and saying something to him/her, but I don't remember I had that dream till it becomes dea-a-vou much later.

Cuz I'm a talentless bum that doesn't have the time or money to follow my dreams.
And it's Deja vu. Wink
Yomiko 08-02-2004 02:48 PM
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Yomiko
quote:

Why won't it happen?

Cuz I'm a talentless bum that doesn't have the time or money to follow my dreams.
And it's Deja vu. Wink

I'm sure you have somekind of talent like cleaning out your bellybutten. KIDDING!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE Deja vu spelling!!

Saturday or Sunday night I had a dream where I was getting more highlights in my hair and there was blond and red but it was taking forever for anyone to comeback out to finsh the job and there was a bunch of other ladys waiting too. Well they were taking us to another place to finish and I was in a van and I saw my best friends sister in there, then we are walking outside of the Columba Mall and go inside back to like the same place then the dream ended. Confused

I want all of you to reach for your dreams even if they are big and seem out of reach, just try your every best everyday and you'll get closer to your dream(s).
R_Dorothied 08-02-2004 02:49 PM
My dream is to have a golden toilet seat.
¡SpoonySthingyy! 08-02-2004 08:25 PM
My dream are usually either terribly morbid ( i had a dream my mom had a baby and then a fat man stepped on it and crushed its ribs) or extrememly erotic sex dreams about people I know in real life. I have actually only had one about someone i met online, but thats a different story. heheheh
Xithos 08-02-2004 08:55 PM
Short Term dream. My room would be clean without me having to do any work.

Long Term dream. I want to leave Earth, possibly another planet...? but that will never happen.

As for Sleep Dreams, they're usually uneventful. If I get an unusual one, I'll be sure to post it.