Im new...so, hi

FayLover6976 07-27-2004 10:13 PM
I new too this fourm as well....

So hi....
Hienrich Ele 07-28-2004 12:51 AM
You should make your own introductory thread, faylover. That way people won't get confused to who's welcoming who. Big Grin

Anyway, AHOY to you too!
R.Smith 07-28-2004 01:00 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Hienrich Ele
You should make your own introductory thread, faylover. That way people won't get confused to who's welcoming who. Big Grin

Anyway, AHOY to you too!

Done and done.

Hello FayLover6976, I hope you like it here at paradigm city!

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me or anyone else Big Grin
Spooky 07-28-2004 01:13 AM
Welcome Smile

I think I recognize your username from the adult swim forums....or am I just crazy? Anyway, my username over there is divajezebel - always nice to see a familair face!

Latah Wink
Jules: The Token Girl
Zopwx2 07-28-2004 02:20 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Token Girl
Welcome Smile

I think I recognize your username from the adult swim forums....or am I just crazy? Anyway, my username over there is divajezebel - always nice to see a familair face!

Latah Wink
Jules: The Token Girl

I also, are you the one with the font color that hurts my eyes? Big Grin

Anyway, you'll love it here.
Pygmalion 07-28-2004 08:30 AM
Hello, FayLover6976, and welcome to our lovely domes. I have a book for you, hot off the press -- How to Win Friends and Influence People, by Michael Seebach. Ok, yeah, it's a blank book.

Since you are new, let me advise you not to eat or drink while reading the following threads:

Smith Mansion:
The Big O: Funny Picture Post
Big O + Big Venus = Hot Robot Action

Ailesberry:
Anime Funny Pictures

Nightingale:
make up a big o scene!
Retouching
The Big O Blooper Special!
Cheap Innuendos and Jokes
Big O Crossovers with Anything

Speakeasy:
Has anyone seen a snowman in September?
Funny Pictures

And if a thread says "Immature content" -- believe it!

Pygmalion
Madrona 07-28-2004 09:23 AM
Welcome to our lovely domes FayLover! This is the best place to spend way to much time.

Enjoy!

Madrona
shiine-chan 07-28-2004 09:52 AM
Yay... New member!! Hey, nice to meet you. I'm new here too!! Still getting into some of the boards... Big Grin

Anyway, enjoy...
Tony Waynewrong 07-28-2004 09:58 AM
Anyway, welcome to the fora of amnesia. I hope you are not attached to your sanity, because they are not allowed in this place. Enjoy our plethora of FanArt, FanFic and Fandemonium.

Once again, welcome to Paradigm City, FayLover6976.
dominusofdeath 07-28-2004 10:07 AM
Welcome to the Paradigm City Forums.
Asirt 07-28-2004 10:09 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City, Mr. FayLover6976! I hope that you will enjoy your stay here in the forums. Smile

Be sure to check out many of the topics that are available before you, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, ask the mods or the admin and they'll be happy to answer you anything. Wink

Later,
Trisa
dawnstrider 07-28-2004 10:34 AM
Welcome to th forums Smile . Hope you enjoy your stay. My partner R.Smith already provided you with the Orientation thread, so I'll just give you your gift:

Here, have a Faye blow-up doll Smile .

....What you do with it is between you and God Embarrassed Sweatdrop Tongue .
BethMcBeth 07-28-2004 11:34 AM
HELLO!! And welcome to the forums! ^_^"" I hope you have fun here!!
Alana Gabriel 07-28-2004 02:01 PM
Hmm...An Alan avi...does this mean I may be able to convert you? Oh, joy!

Greetings, FeyeLover6976. I am Alana Gabriel, unofficial spokeswoman for the Alanite party. For long cycles, Paradigm City has fallen prey to the rampages of the Black Megadues and it's megalomaniac Dominus Roger Smith. With the Alanites in charge, no longer will you have to live in fear of your apartment sinking into the street. With the Alanites in charge, no longer will you live in fear of falling manhole covers. And with the Alanite party in charge, you will no longer live in fear of android women and black haired men and their obsessed fanbase. Anyways. Welcome to Paradigm, and vote Alan '04. Because insanity is quality.
Benjamin 07-28-2004 04:30 PM
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

An army of Smiley Faces Just For You and welcome to the FORUMS
ebie 07-28-2004 04:43 PM
I would have prepared a cheer but I have to busy...
Welcome to paradigm-city!!
~~whatever~~
BabyGhia 07-28-2004 05:27 PM
Welcome to the forum, FayLover6976!

Nice to see you in a more pleasant environment than the AS Forums. Please enjoy your stay here! We are a wacky bunch but we all love The Big O. It might take a while to get use to it but the feeling will pass very quickly.

Anyway, welcome!

BabyGhia
xana_fae 07-28-2004 08:34 PM
welcome...enjoy your stay here....
Sephiroth 07-28-2004 08:44 PM
Welcome! Enjoy your stay. My welcoming gift to you is a Tactical Nuclear Missile! Have fun with it!
Bllue 07-29-2004 05:10 PM
huh?
*looks up from tonys signature*

oh! yeah! welcomeenjoyyourstayandworshipthecolorclanjustletmegocountthenumberofcolors
thereare....
Big Grin