Shaoblane 08-04-2004 01:14 PM
Today, August 4th, is mine...

...why am I not excited...
Tony Waynewrong 08-04-2004 01:32 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Shaoblane

** hugs ** Congratulations, dudette. I'd sing you a song, but I fear that would have an adverse effect.
evanASF27 08-04-2004 02:37 PM
w00t Shaoblane!! Big Grin YEEAAAAAAHHH!!!
*snaps his fingers and Dale tosses a bottle of wine from the bar*

For you Lizard Wink The finest Italian wine...uh...o_O WIENBERG!!!! WHERE'S THE WINE!!!!!!

Wienberg- ...uhh...

*the chase ensues!*
R.Smith 08-04-2004 02:39 PM
Big Grin Happy Paradigm Anniversary Shaoblane. Big Grin

I'm glad to see that this thread is getting some use...Sweatdrop
Shaoblane 08-04-2004 02:44 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Tony
quote:
Originally posted by Shaoblane

** hugs ** Congratulations, dudette. I'd sing you a song, but I fear that would have an adverse effect.

Don't know what that means...

Thank you Evan!!! I needed that!!! I could kiss you but I wont!!! To celebrate, I got a whole new appearance. Picture wil be posted soon as battery is charged!

[EDIT]
Considering that my new appearance, after closer study, totally sucks ass, here I am!!!

Sephiroth 08-04-2004 04:16 PM
Congratulations on your anniversary! To you I give a grand total of 10 Tactical Nuclear Missiles! Go crazy!
angelcakes 08-04-2004 06:08 PM
Wow...I didn't even realize today was the 4th till a second ago....

Wow I've been here for a year Shocked It only seems like a few months looking back.

Happy anniversary Shaoblane. I believe it's The Fallen Phoenix's anniversary too....
Asirt 08-04-2004 06:53 PM
Happy Anniversaries today! I have only been here for almost 2 months, so mine won't come anytime soon... Smile

I'll have to make an offical "happy anniversary" pic later...

Later,
Trisa
Seraphim 08-04-2004 07:06 PM
Oh, I think mine is coming in December. It feels like I've been here longer than that, though. :shrug: I guess I started flipping through the forums in November, but I didn't sign up until Dec.
Benjamin 08-04-2004 08:20 PM
I joined 6 Days After You Seraphim, Hmm Though My Post count is about 1/2 of yours -_-;;;

~Benjamin~
Seraphim 08-04-2004 09:21 PM
quote:
Originally posted by TheBigDuoInferno
I joined 6 Days After You Seraphim, Hmm Though My Post count is about 1/2 of yours -_-;;;

~Benjamin~

Well, there was that long period where you didn't really post at all... that might have caused it... Laughing
BethMcBeth 08-06-2004 06:45 AM
Congrads to all!! ^_^"
Mike 08-06-2004 10:40 AM
I began sullying these boards with my insanity one year ago today! Big Grin
Tony Waynewrong 08-06-2004 10:44 AM
quote:
Originally posted by GAT-X105

Happy Anniverary to you, GAT-X105! One whole year of pure insanity and he is still ticking! Far out. Smile

Kudos!
Zola 08-06-2004 10:59 AM
quote:

Congrats, GAT! Smile
Pygmalion 08-06-2004 12:03 PM
quote:

And you haven't run out of conversational topics yet. Hope the next year is as fruitful!

Pygmalion
Redd 08-06-2004 12:58 PM
Yesterday was my anniversary... but the forums were down. Frown

Anyway, its hard to believe I actually stayed committed to something for a whole year! Usually i get bored after a month or so and go somewhere else. Anyway, Ive been here a year and a day and still haven't reached a thousand posts. Tongue

oh, and happy anniversary to you GATels!
Almasy 08-06-2004 03:17 PM
I forgot to mention it a few days ago, but August 3rd (my Birthday) was the anniversary of when Big O Season 2 first aired on TV! ^__^
evanASF27 08-06-2004 03:22 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Almasy
I forgot to mention it a few days ago, but August 3rd (my Birthday) was the anniversary of when Big O Season 2 first aired on TV! ^__^

Methinks this thread is supposed to be about 1 year anniversaries for people on the board...

And plus is ain't the anniversary for first seeing season2 for me...I saw season2 at Act15. x_X

[edit: Considering this is PCF, I really doubt that mentioning the anniversary of when Season II of Big O aired is going to throw off the entire balance of this thread. -Almasy]

well "woohoo" Big Grin Oh Well - Evan
Dude Love 08-06-2004 03:44 PM
Congrats GAT, and belated congrats to Shaoblane. You've been sucked into PCF (and possibly your doom?).

Did I miss anyone?

EDIT: Oh dear, I missed Miss Redd. Happy PCF Anniversary, Redd.