I'll be outta town

Kittie heavenly6 07-24-2004 01:24 AM
For the rest of the weekend, I'll be in Santa Cruz ^_^
Just wanted a chance to explain why I won't be on this weekend, to everyone I talk to on here.
Patsai 07-24-2004 01:26 AM
*gasp*

GK, why must you leave?! Why must another "I'll be gone for a while" thread be spawned again three times in the same week?!
Well, have fun.
Zopwx2 07-24-2004 01:26 AM
Bye, Bye, Don't Do anything I wouldn't do without first being paid to do it.
Nyarlathotep 07-24-2004 01:44 AM
Do everything that I would, which means EVERYTHING...
R.Smith 07-24-2004 04:05 AM
Have fun dude, I'm expecting pictures! Big Grin I think we can "man the fort" while your awayTongue
dominusofdeath 07-24-2004 08:48 AM
Have lots of fun if your going sight seeing take pics. If you aren't don't bother unless you do a handstand. That'd be cool..........
Hienrich Ele 07-24-2004 11:08 AM
Santa Cruz? I live only 20 minutes away, or 30.

I go there a lot. If you are going to stop at the boardwalk place thing, get a deep fried Twinkie. They alone are worth the trip. Smile

And watch out for hyperdumoc needles! I stepped on one on the beach. Thank God it was in a glass case though. Also, watch out for me spelling of "hyperdurmoc", it's scary!
F-14Tomcat 07-24-2004 11:17 AM
Have a good time dude, don't traumatize the locals too much, k? Big Grin
Pygmalion 07-24-2004 12:00 PM
Hope you're enjoying Santa Cruz. It's been a long time since I did the promenade on the Beach Boardwalk. The Dipper is a lot of fun.

Pygmalion
dawnstrider 07-24-2004 01:52 PM
Enjoy your trip Smile . Be safe, and we expect pictures upon your return Big Grin .
Asirt 07-24-2004 01:54 PM
Bye, GK! Hope you have a nice trip. Santa Cruz, huh? Sounds like a fun place to be at a time like this. Big Grin

Later,
Trisa
C.R Foxhound 07-24-2004 11:42 PM
GK's gone?

Sweet, now i can raid his fridge!!!!!! Big Grin Pleased Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Pleased Pleased
Spooky 07-24-2004 11:45 PM
Have fun Big Grin

I'll have to defeat the forces of evil on my own...

"By the Power of Token..."

Latah Wink
Jules: The Token Girl
Tony Waynewrong 07-24-2004 11:45 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Grunger Kittie Version 1
Just wanted a chance to explain why I won't be on this weekend, to everyone I talk to on here.

Far out, dude. You'll dive Santa Cruz. Hit the Boardwalk! You'll dig it. Don't be worried about the lingo, they all talk like me. Tongue

Don't forget to have fun. There are a lot of pretty girls there. Smile
¡SpoonySthingyy! 07-25-2004 11:59 AM
Have fun!!! don't get arrested or anything :-p
BethMcBeth 07-25-2004 12:01 PM
Have a fun and safe trip! ^_^"" *waves*
Benjamin 07-25-2004 04:56 PM
quote:
Originally posted by C.R Foxhound
GK's gone?

Sweet, now i can raid his fridge!!!!!! Big Grin Pleased Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Pleased Pleased

My Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Scarfs Down All of GK's FOOD*

Later GKV1 Big Grin

~BenjamiN~
Kittie heavenly6 07-27-2004 01:25 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Tony
quote:

Far out, dude. You'll dive Santa Cruz. Hit the Boardwalk! You'll dig it. Don't be worried about the lingo, they all talk like me. Tongue

Yeah, the Boardwalk is awesome! And you aren't kiddin' about the girls Wink

I really enjoy downtown Santa Cruz, it's so Hippy and Gothy I fit right in. lol. Lots of great Resturants, Shops Etc. We had alot of fun. got very drunk and a naughty sailor mars showed up!

OMG! SAILOR MARS IS LICKING ME! (Yes, I know she's missing her gloves and stuff... that was my fault..)
Spooky 07-27-2004 01:29 AM
quote:
We had alot of fun. got very drunk and a naughty sailor mars showed up!

OMG! SAILOR MARS IS LICKING ME! (Yes, I know she's missing her gloves and stuff... that was my fault..)

I'm so jealous! I want a sailor scout to lick me! Crying

Latah Wink
Jules: The Token Girl
Tony Waynewrong 07-27-2004 09:56 AM
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tony
quote:

Yeah, the Boardwalk is awesome! And you aren't kiddin' about the girls Wink

I really enjoy downtown Santa Cruz, it's so Hippy and Gothy I fit right in. lol. Lots of great Resturants, Shops Etc. We had alot of fun. got very drunk and a naughty sailor mars showed up!

You are the man! I never got Sailor Mars to lick me. Hell, I never had a girl lick me (well, there was one, but she had a tail). Wink

Continue to have an awesome time. Kudos on your latest licking. Smile