I think I will take a brake

Prons 07-23-2004 10:44 PM
Well the sh** pile known as my life has hit the fan again and was sprayed across the room in a big brown mist. Yep the girl I love revealed to me that she does not like anything about me and the only reason she talks to me is to be nice. Whats worse is its all my fault, this all could have been easily prevented if I did some things differently, and even though I like to blame God, its probably ALL 100% my fault. So any way, with that said I need some time to think things over.

So to the point, I am going to take a brake from PCF. Maybe the Internet too, I think I will put a limit on my internet using. Then I will just spend some time alone trying to piece back together my life. Meaning I will need to constantly think every aspect over in my life.

So I will be leaving. Problem is I'm not sure when I will get back, I may return in a week, a month, days, maybe even hours, or maybe never, I don't know, I need to figure out the sources of my problems, how they occured, and how to overcome them. I will NOT kill myself how ever, so don't worry. I just need some time off.

So, I can't really say "See you all later" so I will just say.

Good Bye.

- Prons
Almasy 07-23-2004 10:48 PM
Take care, Prons, and I hope everything works out for the best!

We'll see you when you get back. ^__^
Asirt 07-23-2004 11:04 PM
I wish you the best of luck, BishojoSenshiProns. I hope that everything will work out fine for you. Hope you come to PCF soon!

Kind Regards,
Trisa
Nyarlathotep 07-23-2004 11:25 PM
Damn, that sucks man. Well, I hope things come together your way again, and I know it doesn't make it any easier at the time, but women aren't worth getting upset over forever. Just a 1 to 2 week grace period.
Shaoblane 07-23-2004 11:31 PM
Prons!

If you can get this, check your e-mail. Please. I'll know if you did. Wink
Hienrich Ele 07-23-2004 11:39 PM
Hope you get everything sorted out, Prons.

Hope to see you soon.
Pygmalion 07-24-2004 12:47 AM
Good luck, Prons. I hope you can find an acceptable resolution to your problems.

Pygmalion
Prons 07-24-2004 06:35 AM
Well thanks to Almasy, and Shaoblane I managed to work all this out, and I feel great.

I hate to like, Return after less then 7 hours of leaving... because then technically this thread was spam. Ah well, I put it at the mercy of THE POWERFUL MODS OF DOOM AND TERRAR
dominusofdeath 07-24-2004 08:43 AM
See when I was feeling down I wanted to leave here for a wile. But I kept talking to my friends here and it made me feel better. Hope your problems end soon. Goodbye and wlcome back Prons.