Big O II DVD Rant

evanASF27 05-01-2005 12:29 PM
yo Umino can you link me to the page where you bought that box set?

I SO want to get that o_o!!!
Tickle Tickle 05-01-2005 12:54 PM
Evan, I don't have it. I got the images from someone at AOD.com, and Yahoo Japan Auctions. The boxes were both limited, so the only place you can find them are on Yahoo Japan. But there really expensive (200+), region 2, and you'll need a service like Rinkya to place a bid.

Here are some auctions:

The first one is a pretty good deal. The buyout price seems to be only 208.
evanASF27 05-01-2005 01:11 PM
ooohhh.... >.>;; hmm...that's alot o' money
Tickle Tickle 05-01-2005 01:13 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27

You're surprised? Embarrassed Sweatdrop
evanASF27 05-01-2005 01:17 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Umino
quote:

You're surprised? Embarrassed Sweatdrop

Yah...200!? Jeez!

But the lengths one has to go through to get that set.....I dunno if it's worth it now. Frown The art is so cool lookin though...
Schoolie 05-01-2005 01:19 PM
I like the Metropolis "book." It's goodies like this that I wish were available in the U.S. market.
Tickle Tickle 05-01-2005 01:26 PM
quote:
Yah...200!? Jeez!

But the lengths one has to go through to get that set.....I dunno if it's worth it now. Frown The art is so cool lookin though...

It's a pretty good deal. It's a limited set, and it's the whole first season. Plus it supposly has the English audio on it.

The price for the first Big O II DVD + box though is a bit too high. If I can get it for a lower price (40 or so) I wanna snag it.

Although the one auction is a really good deal. All of Big O, WITH the two boxes, and the Metropolis for 250.
R and D 05-01-2005 07:53 PM
they certainly could have done better on the extras. what really surprised me was the option menu. my dvd player actually let me in the option menu which it never does in the season 1 set.

still...as long as i saved my allowance/christmas money for it, CN could have done better. Never let CN do Big O dvds ever again! Mad