Paradigm Scavenger Hunt!!!

Benjamin 07-22-2004 10:22 PM
Well I am sure you guessed the game

"Scavenger Hunt"

I shall Post three things, and they will match to a place on PARADIGM

Then I will tell the person who guesses if their right or wrong, if they are indeed correct, they make a scavenger hunt all their own.

spoiler (highlight to read):
Not Nessicarialy The Fourms, but can be here


Okay ready?


1. I hold all of the Pictures of the People who make Big O Funny, who/what/where am I.

2. I have all of Krangs/Shredder's/Almasy's Episode Pics who/what/where am I.

3. Pen1300 is the Librarian of this place what am I?
YoruameBaroness 07-22-2004 11:11 PM
1.) The Big O Funny Picture thread.

2.) The Big O gallery on the site.

3.) The Nightingale Club
Benjamin 07-23-2004 01:22 AM
quote:
Originally posted by YoruameBaroness
1.) The Big O Funny Picture thread.

2.) The Big O gallery on the site.

3.) The Nightingale Club


Couldn't fool you Baroness, your turn when you wake up -_-;;;

~BenjamiN~
Benjamin 08-01-2004 10:27 PM
I am Giving a Free Scavenger Hunt To Anyone Who Wants It

The Three Things Have To Be Inside of this website though

So If anyone wants to make it HURRY Before someone else does!
Big Money 08-01-2004 10:42 PM
Where: The original Big Trio Alliance was formed here(looking for thread name here)

Ten bonus points to whomsoever also names the original three. And 3,000,000 points if the person who does both of those is not a member of the MFL.
Benjamin 08-01-2004 10:48 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big Money
Where: The original Big Trio Alliance was formed here(looking for thread name here)

Ten bonus points to whomsoever also names the original three. And 3,000,000 points if the person who does both of those is not a member of the MFL.


Hmm

Well The First One Is The Mfl Alliance Thread Right?

THE ORIGNAL THREE?
Big Money 08-01-2004 10:51 PM
Nope. Original Original ...waaaay a long time ago. I'll give you a hint, and its that the thread isn't actually in the MFL subforum.
Benjamin 08-01-2004 11:06 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big Money
Nope. Original Original ...waaaay a long time ago. I'll give you a hint, and its that the thread isn't actually in the MFL subforum.


Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I cannot Figure it out, I did a search, but Nothing Usefull
Big Money 08-02-2004 10:47 AM
... I'll give you one of the members... that should make it easier...

spoiler (highlight to read):
The Big Omega
Seraphim 08-02-2004 11:09 AM
This was the thread: http://www.paradigm-city.com/forums/thre...readid=509&sid=

And I believe the original members were FP, Big Omega and... volt?
Big Money 08-02-2004 11:12 AM
Thread = correct...

Original members = FP, The Big Omega, and... Le Bread.

You get 6 1/3 points + whatever you get normally. Your turn.