Im new...

GigglyMater 07-22-2004 04:40 PM
Hi im kinda new to all this and i know notomato and she is my best friend um... i dont know im always happy um have brown hair hazil eyes and they change depending on my mode um im 16 and live in tallahassee FL.
noTomato 07-22-2004 04:44 PM
Good job, Britt! But man was it annoying trying to tell how to do this.

But don't worry, you'll figure all this out n such.
Asirt 07-22-2004 04:46 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, Ms. GigglyMater! I hope that you will enjoy your stay here in the forums. Smile

Be sure to check out many of the topics that are available before you, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, ask the mods or the admin and they'll be happy to answer you anything. Wink

Later,
Trisa
BethMcBeth 07-22-2004 04:49 PM
Welcome! YAY!! Anotehr person from FL! I am from there too down in West Palm Beach but right now I am up at Tyrone PA. ^_^" Have fun!
ebie 07-22-2004 05:04 PM
HI!
I'm preky!
Welcome to paradimg city!
~~ whatever~~
Tony Waynewrong 07-22-2004 05:11 PM
GigglyMater, welcome to the party that never dies. Here you will fine all sorts of fan-fics, fan-art, fan-commentary... it's fantastic! Leave your sanity at the door, it's not allowed here.

Oh, by the way, if an Alanite approaches you, don't hear a word she says. Their political platform is based on the systematic subjugation and elimination of all cute, red headed, loveable androids in Paradigm City. Show your allegiance to our biologically challenged friends, join the Dorocratic Party. Smile
Almasy 07-22-2004 05:15 PM
Hey, I'm from Florida, too! Welcome to PCF!

^__^
Alana Gabriel 07-22-2004 05:16 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Tony
GigglyMater, welcome to the party that never dies. Here you will fine all sorts of fan-fics, fan-art, fan-commentary... it's fantastic! Leave your sanity at the door, it's not allowed here.

Oh, by the way, if an Alanite approaches you, don't hear a word she says. Their political platform is based on the systematic subjugation and elimination of all cute, red headed, loveable androids in Paradigm City. Show your allegiance to our biologically challenged friends, join the Dorocratic Party. Smile

Heh heh heh...How about cute, blonde cyborgs? Like, um....me?? Listen not to Mr. Perez, he's a DREADFUL liar.

Greetings, GigglyMater. I am Alana Gabriel, unofficial spokeswoman for the Alanite party. For long cycles, Paradigm City has fallen prey to the rampages of the Black Megadues and it's megalomaniac Dominus Roger Smith. With the Alanites in charge, no longer will you have to live in fear of your apartment sinking into the street. With the Alanites in charge, no longer will you live in fear of falling manhole covers. And with the Alanite party in charge, you will no longer live in fear of android women and black haired men and their obsessed fanbase. Anyways. Welcome to Paradigm, and vote Alan '04. Because insanity is quality.
dominusofdeath 07-22-2004 05:28 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City! Yay.....Another person from Flordia.......... Roll Eyes
thebravest1 07-22-2004 05:33 PM
Welcome to the forums please take a seat and enjoy the many wonders we have here.
Pygmalion 07-22-2004 05:57 PM
Greetings, GigglyMater, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's an empty sack in case you come across some memories you want to take with you.

Interested in fan works? Take a look at Player Piano, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
dawnstrider 07-22-2004 06:26 PM
Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay.
BabyGhia 07-22-2004 07:14 PM
Welcome to the forums, GigglyMater!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Hienrich Ele 07-22-2004 07:40 PM
Ahoy!

I love you name...

AHOY
JAYCZero 07-22-2004 09:25 PM
Welcome Here GigglyMater Smile ) It's Very Great To have you hear .
And I hope that you enjoy it here
Zopwx2 07-23-2004 12:45 AM
Hi peoples. Don't drink the water around here, just a heads up.......
Madrona 07-23-2004 10:15 AM
Hello GigglyMater! Welcome to our lovely Domes. This is the best place to spend way too much of your time.

Enjoy!

Madrona
Tabris-kun 07-23-2004 03:38 PM
GigglyMater, very interesting name that is. Anyways welcome to Paradigm! Tongue Tongue Tongue
Sephiroth 07-23-2004 05:22 PM
Welcome! Enjoy your stay! My welcoming gift to you is a Tactical Nuclear Missile. Have fun with it!
R and D 07-23-2004 07:06 PM
welcome to PCF GigglyMater! Cool

for ur gift i shall give a surf board sice ur from Florida! enjoy! Anime Smile

Have fun here in PCF and beeee urself! Smile )