[Comment] OMG They're Pink!

Wingnut 07-20-2004 03:53 PM
That's right the Moderator stars are now pink.
The admin stars are still blue, but all mod stars have been changed.
You got your wish, I hope you are happy with it.
Seraphim 07-20-2004 04:02 PM
Woah, I just noticed this too! Big Grin I wasn't expecting this one.
Zopwx2 07-20-2004 04:07 PM
They were actually talking about how cool it would be if they could have pink stars.

So I guess they got what they wanted.
The Fallen Phoenix 07-20-2004 04:15 PM
Yes, the majority of us are quite satisfied...I can't speak for the other two who did not explicitly lend their support the Pink Revolution/Attack/Movement/Wave/Hell in a Cell...

GK and I hatched the scheme, and we managed to convert pen1300, R.Smith, and Stryder to our position...personally, I like these stars because they are quite unique and do not look as "flat" as the light blue stars did. Furthermore, they are quite outstanding and draw one's attention much faster, I think, then the blue stars did.

I don't think there should be too much confusion over this change; the stars are still quite separate from those of the other usergroups.

So, I guess all that's left to say is give glory to the Pink Revolution/Attack/Movement/Wave/Hell in a Cell!
Xel 07-20-2004 04:46 PM
I think they're really cute! Big Grin

Everyone needs a little pink once in a while... It makes me want to become a moderator. *sulk*
Almasy 07-20-2004 04:52 PM
I'm really not sure why the stars are pink, since this issue was never discussed with the moderators as a group.

I guess some of our opinions just don't matter as much as others.
Zopwx2 07-20-2004 04:59 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Almasy
I'm really not sure why the stars are pink, since this issue was never discussed with the moderators as a group.

Ouch!
Hienrich Ele 07-20-2004 05:04 PM
The pink stars are sort of like the dress Mr. T gave to Johnny Bravo. If you can still be tough while wearing something like that, than you are SOMEBODY, not SOMEBODY'S FOOL!

I don't mean to honk my own horn, but I just made the best analogy ever! Big Grin
Benjamin 07-20-2004 06:02 PM
TO ALL OF THE MODERATORS

THEY LOOK GOOD,

I personally would prefer white/ silver ones I have but thats okay

Big Grin
Pygmalion 07-20-2004 06:03 PM
When I was in Manufacturing Engineering, we used to have a lot of folks outside the department "borrowing" our tools, until we dipped them in pink vinyl. Then the borrowing fell off abruptly.

Same goes for pink stars, no doubt Wink .

Pygmalion
Kittie heavenly6 07-20-2004 06:42 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Xel

Everyone needs a little pink once in a while... It makes me want to become a moderator. *sulk*

Thanks ^_^

You can all really blame me. They are my Moderator Stars from the Technodrome. I've been trying to get them here for awhile now Laughing
Finally enough people agreed with me.

I wubs you all.
R.Smith 07-20-2004 07:09 PM
Wow, they look pretty good with the gray background! Big Grin We should have changed them sooner!
Lupin IV 07-20-2004 08:28 PM
Hah, that's neat.

Can I have a green star? lol
Wingnut 07-20-2004 10:20 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Grunger Kittie Version 1
quote:
Originally posted by Xel

Thanks ^_^

You can all really blame me. They are my Moderator Stars from the Technodrome. I've been trying to get them here for awhile now Laughing

I wubs you all.

Well now I know the how and the why.
I therefore take this oppertunity to officially dub these new stars "Angel Stars", as they are the same color as a certain infumous jumpsuit.
evanASF27 07-20-2004 10:53 PM
The Patricia Lovejoy STAR series

Tongue
Jesus...I prefer my black stars, thank you Pleased Cool
The Fallen Phoenix 07-20-2004 10:57 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
The Patricia Lovejoy STAR series

Tongue
Jesus...I prefer my black stars, thank you Pleased Cool

I'd much rather refer to them as the Grunger Kittie stars, but I suppose that's just my opinion...
Hienrich Ele 07-20-2004 11:29 PM
The pink adds a nice touch. Makes it much more distinctive, though blue is my favorite color.

If I could have my stars any color, I would probably have mine some lighter shade of blue.
Mr. Saturn 07-21-2004 04:12 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Hienrich Ele
The pink stars are sort of like the dress Mr. T gave to Johnny Bravo. If you can still be tough while wearing something like that, than you are SOMEBODY, not SOMEBODY'S FOOL!

I don't mean to honk my own horn, but I just made the best analogy ever! Big Grin

I agree Big Grin

Also: The pink looks really boss Big Grin
pen1300 07-21-2004 06:36 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Grunger Kittie Version 1
quote:
Originally posted by Xel

Thanks ^_^

I wubs you all.

*Points at GK* Its all his fault! Laughing He became the SuperMod talked about Pink stars and we (well...the majority) followed suit and said, "Sure, let's do something different". Tongue

I still want rainbow...BUT PINK IS GOOD! Of course...I'm a girl, I don't have to really worry what color the stars are. Its the guys! Tongue

I guess the guys are REALLY special if they want to have pink. Tongue Laughing

quote:
Originally posted by Zopwx2
quote:
Originally posted by Almasy

Ouch!

Ditto OUCH! Um...yeah...it was the majority... Talk to FP...

I think the move to pink was good. Only at Paradigm would the members think mods having pink stars is cool. Tongue

Later,
Pen1300

PS: 1050 post! (I'm strange...)
Hanyou 07-21-2004 08:48 AM
Pink is good in my opinion.

spoiler (highlight to read):
It's one of my favorite colours...oh wait, this isn't the confessional thread... Tongue