[Suggestion] optional forum news e-mail?

R.Jesse 07-20-2004 11:50 AM
stuff like mod changes ,forum createion, <exetra>
i diddint know the jukebox was there for 3 days
just wondering Confused
Hienrich Ele 07-20-2004 12:19 PM
Not a bad idea, but I think it would be a hassle to email all of the members.

I believe the Jukebox was posted on some part saying it was added anyway.
Wingnut 07-20-2004 01:34 PM
I don't see the point. There is an entire forum for that stuff. The Paradigm City Tribune.
Seraphim 07-20-2004 03:37 PM
It probably should be incidental. Maybe I could write it.
The Fallen Phoenix 07-20-2004 03:44 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Wingnut
I don't see the point. There is an entire forum for that stuff. The Paradigm City Tribune.

Exactly. If you really want to know what's going on in regards to changes to the website and the forums, you can just go there and to the Hanger (for forum upgrades and the like)...
Krang 07-20-2004 09:51 PM
Like others have said, important news is already posted throughout the forums. Forum news is posted in either The Hangar or here in Paradigm Headquarters, and site news is posted in the Paradigm City Tribune. If you check those 3 forums regularly, you'll be informed of all significant news.
Pygmalion 07-21-2004 10:58 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
Like others have said, important news is already posted throughout the forums. Forum news is posted in either The Hangar or here in Paradigm Headquarters, and site news is posted in the Paradigm City Tribune. If you check those 3 forums regularly, you'll be informed of all significant news.

What's more, if you set those three as "favorites," you'll get an email whenever a new thread is created.

Pygmalion