Favorite BIG O Episode/ ACT

R and D 05-23-2005 07:57 AM
16-19

preferably 18 since it's funny, but those are my favorites!
kerbe3 06-10-2005 09:11 PM
quote:
Originally posted by -Wanderer-
C'mon everyone's got to bow down to Enemy's Another Big. That episode is the best! Wink

I agree completely Big Duo is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lts_silver 06-12-2005 02:58 AM
My all time favorite Episode is Act 01: The Negotiator. I liked this one because I loved the part where sewer cap leaps into the air and falls on the ground. Then the ground collapses and Big O raises from the ground like a Guardian rising to save the city from peril. I was truly amazed at the sight of Big O, just because it was cool looking and the whole scene was done perfectly. I especially like the end where Big O smashes Dorothy I with his huge Piston. Bye Bye! Dotty! BAMM!!!! BOOM!!! No more Dorothy I, at least for the moment. Gotta love that part! Oh yah, speaking of those piston arms, I come up with a nickname for those. IRON FISTS. Too me, the name is fitting because it complements Big O's fists when he makes the final punch.
aeternus_flammus 06-16-2005 07:16 PM
Act 6 The Lagacy of Amadeus. It always amazes me in reviewing.
Peeps Bucket 06-16-2005 08:15 PM
Stripes/The Third Big are my favorites. The first time I saw Stripes I couldn't think of anything but wanting to see The Third Big.
MercZ 06-17-2005 05:07 PM
Which ever episode was "Enemy is another Big!"
Alexiel 06-17-2005 08:55 PM
Act 26: The Show Must Go On, I found it very dramatic. A nice end to the series. I also really liked Acts 1 and 18 for varying reasons.
A Clockwork Tomato 06-20-2005 12:05 AM
quote:
Originally posted by aeternus_flammus
Act 6 The Lagacy of Amadeus. It always amazes me in reviewing.


Yes, that episode gets my vote for "most underrated."
The Fallen Phoenix 06-20-2005 12:16 AM
As stated in my profile, my favorite episode is most definitely Act 13: R-D.

Runner-ups include Act 12: Enemy is Another Big!, Act 11: Daemonseed, Act 4: Underground Terror, Act 14: Roger the Wanderer, Act 17: Leviathan, and Acts 20-1: Stripes and The Third Big.

If I had to make a list of favorite episodes...I would probably make it look like a tiers list (where I like all episode on a "tier" roughly the same):
  1. Act 13: R-D
  2. Act 11: Daemonseed; Act 12: Enemy is Another Big!; Act 14: Roger the Wanderer
  3. Act 04: Underground Terror; Act 17: Leviathan; Acts 20-1: Stripes and the Third Big
  4. Acts 01-2: Roger the Wanderer and Dorothy, Dorothy; Act 06: A Legacy of Amadeus; Act 16: Day of the Advent
  5. Act 05: Bring Back My Ghost; Acts 25-6: The War of Paradigm City and The Show Must Go On; Acts 23-4: Twisted Memories and The Big Fight.


So I guess my first favorite block would be 10-14; my second favorite block would be 16-17; my third, 01-05, excluding 03.

Since my first favorite block is literally cut in two by the poll, I won't cast a vote. Tongue
Travis Bickle 06-20-2005 12:22 AM
Enemy Is Another Big!

The entire part near the end where Duo suddenly moves on its own kicked major ass, and is one of my favorite sequences in any anime (up there with the end of Bebop, the birth of Naota/Atomsk and fight between Naota/Atomsk and Haruko in FLCL, and a few other things here and there).

And my favorite line from the Big O:

"DO WE CONTROL THEM, OR DO THEY CONTROL US!?"
Spacehog 06-24-2005 03:43 PM
When I first saw it, I didn't like Eyewitness. I thought the giant robot thing at the end was lame. But I came around on my hating of it over time.
lts_silver 06-26-2005 05:51 PM
Looks like 1-3 and 10-12 are tied together. Keep the votes coming people.
Cecil XIX 06-27-2005 12:44 AM
Act 12, with R.D. close behind. Truly, Schwarzwald's finest moment.

"It can't be! It's happening again!..."
Big Money 06-27-2005 12:51 AM
I voted ten to twelve only because having Deamonseed pushed it over R-D...


To be specific, Enemy is another Big, R-D, The Show Must Go On, Stripes/The third Big, and Deamonseed are my favorites... don't make me order them.
lts_silver 06-27-2005 04:12 PM
Yes, you MUST order them Big Money, it is your destiny to have your eyes melted from your sockets because of too much Big O!
Spacehog 06-28-2005 12:36 AM
If 11-13 was a choice, I would vote for it. But since 10 was kind of a letdown, I had to go 24-26 just because it was so crazy! On another subject, does anyone know why every time I get on here it says that I have not posted anything? Then I get like 3-4 posts after I make them, only to watch them disappear again. Strange...
Mrs. Beck 06-29-2005 03:36 AM
First time I saw The Greatest Villain, I thought it was crappy. Now I watch it all the time (thank you dvd box sets!)! Agh! Too...funny....
Enemy is Another Big was another one of my favorites, along with R.D.
However, I couldn't stand watching episode 14, Roger the Wanderer (I think Beck as a banker was the big turn-off for me. Frown ewwww! That purple suit was just too hideous, and...and....AGH!)!
Collateral 06-30-2005 08:35 PM
I voted a while back and I don't remember what I picked Tongue ! It was very hard for me to decide because I pretty much liked them all. There was proabably only one or two episodes I didn't like.