Hello Everyone:)!!!!

Josey 07-19-2004 01:41 AM
Hey Paradigm City! Im Josolyn and I just wanted to say hi to everyone and meet some new peopleSmile . So far I love how everything is set up here and I know for sure im going to love it here. Im very spontaneous and open and I would love to get to know all of you. If there's any tips that are useful, I would be grateful if any of you would inform me. Thanks!!!Smile
R.Smith 07-19-2004 02:00 AM
yay another female member, this means I can respond with......

*Official Welcome to PCF for females, from R.Smith*

Welcome to the Paradigm-City forums, Josey!!! I am R.Smith, the forum's resident charmer.....or apparently the forums "digital pimp" Big Grin

I'll charm you into being another one of my fangirls...just you wait, you'll be mine Tongue Cool Tongue Big Grin Big Grin

Oh, and you might want to take a look at this to help you get started, the almighty Orientation Thread
BabyGhia 07-19-2004 02:13 AM
Welcome to the forum, Josey!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Mr. Saturn 07-19-2004 02:56 AM
Snooch to the Nooch and welcome to Paradigm! Josey is a cute name. Wink
Zola 07-19-2004 08:10 AM
Hi there!

Welcome to Paradigm City! Please accept this tinfoil party hat and wear it at all times Smile
Tony Waynewrong 07-19-2004 08:16 AM
Welcome, Josey. I hope you dig our little party. Our fanfics, fanart and fandemonium are do die for (or to lose one's sanity for). Speaking of which, shed your sanity, it's not permitted here.

Is your last name Perez (or did you just put it on you email address)? If so, I am a Perez too. Smile
Asirt 07-19-2004 09:41 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City, Ms. Josey! I hope that you will enjoy your stay here in the forums. Smile

Be sure to check out many of the topics that are available before you, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, ask the mods or the admin and they'll be happy to answer you anything. Wink

Later,
Trisa
Pygmalion 07-19-2004 09:54 AM
Greetings, Josey, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's an empty sack in case you come across some memories you want to take with you.

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Player Piano, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Benjamin 07-19-2004 10:53 AM
HI WELCOME TO PARADIGM CITY FORUMS
Hienrich Ele 07-19-2004 11:44 AM
Ahoy!

And... um....

Have a few smileys Big Grin Cool Pleased Wink Smile Smile )

and another AHOY!
dawnstrider 07-19-2004 11:57 AM
Heh, Josey..... Smile .

Welcome to the forums Smile . I really like spontaneous, open people, and I'm sure I and many others would like to know you more. Our "resident pimp" already gave you the 411 on the Orientation thread, so I'll just give you your gift:

Here, have a can of coffee and a few dozen candy bars; for when you're feeling not-so spontaneous, these will perk you up in a second Tongue .
dominusofdeath 07-19-2004 11:58 AM
Hmmmm. Another member. This pleases me. I hope you enjoy your stay at Paradigm. And please don't spam. But contribute greatly to our vast archive on Big-O and other anime knowledge!
Alana Gabriel 07-19-2004 03:21 PM
Greetings, Josey. I am Alana Gabriel, unofficial spokeswoman for the Alanite party. For long cycles, Paradigm City has fallen prey to the rampages of the Black Megadues and it's megalomaniac Dominus Roger Smith. With the Alanites in charge, no longer will you have to live in fear of your apartment sinking into the street. With the Alanites in charge, no longer will you live in fear of falling manhole covers. And with the Alanite party in charge, you will no longer live in fear of android women and black haired men and their obsessed fanbase. Anyways. Welcome to Paradigm, and vote Alan '04. Because insanity is quality.
Madrona 07-19-2004 03:26 PM
Welcome, Josey, to our lovely domes. This is a great place to spend way too much time. Enjoy yourself and make some friends.

Madrona
ebie 07-19-2004 06:30 PM
Hi

[Please don't tell new memebers to "stay away" from other members, and also please welcome them with more then 1 word, since 1 word posts are considered spam. ~R.Smith]

~~Whatever~~
R and D 07-19-2004 07:43 PM
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSEY!
for ur gift i shall give u a singing dorothy alarm clock! Big Grin
Welcome to PCF! i hope u have a fun time here. Smile ) enjoy ur stay and be urself! Anime Smile
Zopwx2 07-19-2004 07:49 PM
Hell-Oh person of new origin or somthing.....

you get my seal of approval:

Nyarlathotep 07-21-2004 12:40 AM
How's it going? Feel free to explore, but don't touch my dimensional rift, I dropped my keys in there years ago and have yet to find them...
¡SpoonySthingyy! 07-21-2004 08:03 PM
Hello!
Have a marshmallow..we can hang out and roast marshmallows over a garbage fire..look below its us!

Anywho, welcome to the forums, dont get in too much trouble :-p
Josey 07-30-2004 06:44 PM
Thanks everyone for all your replies it helped me a lot. I appreciate all your nice comments and I love it here already. Oh yes by the way R.Smith, it's going to take more than just your charm to get me on your fan girls listWink