Congrat's GK!!!

Tetsu Deinonychus Mach-2 07-19-2004 12:22 AM
I just want to congradulate my good pal Grunger Kittie, on his recent promotion from Mod. to Super Mod. Big Grin

Congradulations GK! I can't think of anyone that deserves it more! out of all 6 wonderful Mods. you were the best mod for the job! Smile

**Lifts up Saké cup**
KAMPAI!
Benjamin 07-19-2004 12:24 AM
Yes

CONTRATS Big Grin

~Benjamin~

To Show that I really want to be happy * I will limit my spam Big Grin *
Hienrich Ele 07-19-2004 12:25 AM
Congrats!


Adding super to mod makes it all the cooler.


NOW GO AND ABUSE YOUR POWERS!
evanASF27 07-19-2004 12:31 AM
Here's a case of true american beer from the Neo-Speakeasy...


...well the case is gone now O.o...


anyways...as long as it's just you...EVERYTHING'S FIIIIIIIIINE! Pleased Cool
Prons 07-19-2004 12:48 AM
What, does this mean he can now not only delete posts, lock threads and move them, he can do it with SUPER POWERS?
Kittie heavenly6 07-19-2004 01:01 AM
It Means I can moderate all forums now Tongue

And thanks guys Smile
R.Smith 07-19-2004 01:04 AM
Even though I said it before, Cheers GK! Cool
    evanASF27 07-19-2004 01:06 AM
    OI! You took that from the Neo-Speakeasy's counter ~~

    ...meh...I guess I'll have to get a new one out of storage Oh Well Damn it all...

    *starts passing out "w00t GK!" t-shirts as he maskes his way to the storage room*
    StevieV019 07-19-2004 07:37 AM
    Props to you, my friend.

    Keep it real...
    Tony Waynewrong 07-19-2004 08:11 AM
    Far out, Grunger Kittie Version 1! Kudos to your latest and greatest accomplishment. Now that you've conquered PCF, what's your next goal? Wink
    Zola 07-19-2004 08:31 AM
    Congratulations, you have done a great job and deserve your "promotion" Big Grin
    Seraphim 07-19-2004 08:32 AM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Grunger Kittie Version 1
    It Means I can moderate all forums now Tongue

    And thanks guys Smile


    Anime Smile Good luck in your new moderatorship.
    Pygmalion 07-19-2004 08:56 AM
    Congratulations, Grunger Kittie version 1. The new title fits you well.

    Pygmalion
    Kittie heavenly6 07-19-2004 09:45 AM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Tony
    Far out, Grunger Kittie Version 1! Kudos to your latest and greatest accomplishment. Now that you've conquered PCF, what's your next goal? Wink


    Ah it is a simple thing that I wish next. To simply be refered to as "El Conquistador"! Tongue

    Then to simply take over the world.
    But don't worry, once that happens I demand all Dorothy-a-likes are sent your way. It will be the law, in my world. Wink
    Asirt 07-19-2004 09:48 AM
    Hehe. Didn't hear the news until I woke up today. Congrats on your new role, Grunger Kittie Version 1. I wish you the best of luck in becoming a super mod now. Big Grin

    Later,
    Trisa
    Tony Waynewrong 07-19-2004 10:14 AM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Grunger Kittie Version 1
    quote:
    Originally posted by Tony
    Far out, Grunger Kittie Version 1! Kudos to your latest and greatest accomplishment. Now that you've conquered PCF, what's your next goal? Wink


    Ah it is a simple thing that I wish next. To simply be refered to as "El Conquistador"! Tongue

    Then to simply take over the world.
    But don't worry, once that happens I demand all Dorothy-a-likes are sent your way. It will be the law, in my world. Wink


    ** bows **

    Thank you, El Conquistador! Just be sure to keep all the other Dorothy fanboys (especially Roger and ACT) away. Wink

    Once again, congrats.
    Madrona 07-19-2004 10:47 AM
    Congrats GK! Your moderatorship is greatly appreciated.

    Madrona
    dominusofdeath 07-19-2004 12:08 PM
    Word up GK!
    For this I'll buy you a Metalica CD!
    HAHAHA
    madclarinet 07-19-2004 02:28 PM
    Congratulations GK

    'is it a bird'
    'is it a plane'
    'no, its a Super Moderator'

    Faster than a speeding post.
    Yomiko 07-19-2004 02:58 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by madclarinet
    Congratulations GK

    'is it a bird'
    'is it a plane'
    'no, its a Super Moderator'

    Faster than a speeding post.


    LOL

    Congrates to you!