I'm in the Buildin!.....,.

Sir Nise 07-17-2004 10:07 PM
Yeah, it's goin dpwn real big like! Sir Nise, Big Money, com_bun_bun, Big Kill! Makin it real clear right now, so show us some respect when you see us!
Holla!

No, but aside from the Funk Flex joke, I's new here so I'd appreciate sum mad luv right right Now now(Beastie Boys Reference). It's hot(5 Bouroughs), go cop that. And some DVDs for ya Moms!

Halla! Bi-atche!
Asirt 07-17-2004 10:08 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, Mr. Sir Nise! I hope that you will enjoy your stay here in the forums. Smile

Be sure to check out many of the topics that are available before you, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, ask the mods or the admin and they'll be happy to answer you anything. Wink

Later,
Trisa
Zopwx2 07-17-2004 10:24 PM
I see we have alot of new crews building up on paradigm.

Now get your ass in some combat boots and a helmet and go to www.savebigo.com dammit!

o yeah and welcome!

Yes, they're sharing a drink they call loneliness
But it's better than drinkin' alone
Pygmalion 07-17-2004 10:31 PM
Greetings, Sir Nise, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's an empty sack in case you come across some memories you want to take with you.

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Rota, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Buck Buck #1 07-17-2004 10:49 PM
Yo whassup shotty. Big Grin
Tony Waynewrong 07-17-2004 10:52 PM
I am the resident Dorocrat. Nice to meet you. We have a bastion of fanart, fanfic and fan-obsession (yes, I am on too). Kick your feet up and relax. Also, leave your sanity and body at the door, their not needed here.

So Sir Nise, welcome to the forum where memories are lost and friendship are made. Smile
dominusofdeath 07-17-2004 11:31 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City.
BabyGhia 07-18-2004 02:01 AM
Welcome to the forum, Sir Nise!

Enjoy your stay at our happy domes.

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Madrona 07-18-2004 07:37 AM
Welcome, Sir Nise, to out lovely domes. The best place to spend way too much time. Please check out all the welcoming committee has to offer. Refreshments will be served later.

Enjoy!

Madrona
Silv3rKnigh1 07-18-2004 12:45 PM
uhhh welcome i suppose
dawnstrider 07-18-2004 02:33 PM
'S happenin', folk Smile . Welcome to Paradigm. You already seem to got a crew going, so you probably won't need any directional help. So I'll just give you a gift:

Have a box full of spray paint Smile . You get caught with that, you don't know me, understand?
Benjamin 07-18-2004 03:45 PM
Hi and welcome to the forums

I will be here if you have questions X_X Hopefully

~Benjamin~
ebie 07-18-2004 07:00 PM
Hello
Hienrich Ele 07-18-2004 08:57 PM
Ahoy newcomer!

In case you can' tell by looking above my avatar and seeing my screename in all of its glory, my name is Hienrich Ele, but you can call me Hieny. Why? I don't know...

Or you can call me 'The greatest and creator of all'.

I like the latter

AHOY!
R and D 07-18-2004 10:27 PM
welcome sir nise! i'm glad u join PCF!
for ur gift i shall give a free machine gun! try it out on ur worst enemies! Tongue
I Hope u enjoy ur stay here! Have Fun here in PCF!
Mr. Saturn 07-19-2004 02:59 AM
Naga-Nooch! Welcome to Paradigm! Big Grin
Zola 07-19-2004 08:10 AM
Hello!

Please accept this stylin' tinfoil party hat as a welcome gift. Put it on and don't take it off if you value your mind.
Alana Gabriel 07-19-2004 03:13 PM
Tony, as leader of the Dorocrat party, you are failing in your campaign! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Ahem. Excuse me for going of subject. So sorry.

Greetings, Sir Nise. I am Alana Gabriel, unofficial spokeswoman for the Alanite party. For long cycles, Paradigm City has fallen prey to the rampages of the Black Megadues and it's megalomaniac Dominus Roger Smith. With the Alanites in charge, no longer will you have to live in fear of your apartment sinking into the street. With the Alanites in charge, no longer will you live in fear of falling manhole covers. And with the Alanite party in charge, you will no longer live in fear of android women and black haired men and their obsessed fanbase. Anyways. Welcome to Paradigm, and vote Alan '04. Because insanity is quality.
¡SpoonySthingyy! 07-21-2004 08:15 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Not sure if you like marshmallows or not but i have a red one for you!

Have fun and post away!