De-lurking...

Spooky 07-13-2004 10:32 PM
As per R_Smith's suggestion over at the Save Big O forums, I've decided to FINALLY join here after nearly 5 months of intense lurkage Wink

So...yeah, I'm Jules Big Grin
Asirt 07-13-2004 10:32 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, Ms. Jules! I hope that you will enjoy your stay here in the forums. Smile

Be sure to check out many of the topics that are available before you, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, ask the mods or the admin and they'll be happy to answer you anything. Wink

Later,
Trisa
R.Smith 07-13-2004 10:36 PM
Bah! I was going to be the first to reply!! *hmm, i could just use my mod powers and.....nah*

Welcome Jules!Big Grin I'm glad you joined up with us. After reading some of your posts at savebigo.com I knew you'd like it here.

Hey, look at that your female, heh heh heh, just about everyone around here knows what that means.......

Time for my "official" welcome to all female members(well, those who are within my age rangeEmbarrassed Sweatdrop )

I am R.Smith, the forum's resident charmer.....or apparently the fourms "digital pimp" Big Grin

I'll charm you into being another one of my fangirls...just you wait, you'll be mine Tongue Cool Tongue Big Grin Big Grin

Oh, and you might want to take a look at this to help you get started, the almighty Orientation Thread

There we go! Alright, I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do!
Zopwx2 07-13-2004 10:41 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Jules
As per R_Smith's suggestion over at the Save Big O forums, I've decided to FINALLY join here after nearly 5 months of intense lurkage Wink

So...yeah, I'm Jules Big Grin

5 moths! *lets out respectfull whistle* catch-22 reference

Anyway, you've already helped out alot at savebigo.

Welcome to these forumages!

Wingnut 07-13-2004 10:44 PM
Congratulations on avoiding the defence systems.
Oh crap he's at it again... Wienberg! Get this chick a sock, quick!
Pygmalion 07-13-2004 10:45 PM
Greetings, Jules, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's a map to the Underground, and a piece of chalk to mark your way. Be careful of the Terror!

Interested in fan works? Check out Rota, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
The Fallen Phoenix 07-13-2004 11:24 PM
quote:
Originally posted by R.Smith
Bah! I was going to be the first to reply!! *hmm, i could just use my mod powers and.....nah*

Welcome Jules!Big Grin I'm glad you joined up with us. After reading some of your posts at savebigo.com I knew you'd like it here.

Hey, look at that your female, heh heh heh, just about everyone around here knows what that means.......

Time for my "official" welcome to all female members(well, those who are within my age rangeEmbarrassed Sweatdrop )

I am R.Smith, the forum's resident charmer.....or apparently the fourms "digital pimp" Big Grin

I'll charm you into being another one of my fangirls...just you wait, you'll be mine Tongue Cool Tongue Big Grin Big Grin

Oh, and you might want to take a look at this to help you get started, the almighty Orientation Thread

There we go! Alright, I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do!

Slams a mallet into R.Smith's head, and he goes flying into a mountain.

Ahem...I thought you were told to behave? Tongue

Anyway, glad to know you've decided to de-lurk, Jules! I'm sure you'll soon be participating in lively discussions, contributing valuable insight and the like...

But before you do, I ought give you this mallet so you can defend yourself. After all, I can only be in so many places at once; I can't fight all the crazy people off. Tongue
Madrona 07-14-2004 12:56 AM
Hello Jules (the lurker Big Grin ) welcome to our lovely domes. Now you can officially spend too much time here.

Enjoy!

Madrona
Spooky 07-14-2004 01:22 AM
*l* I should have joined sooner then. Thanks for all the warm welcomes & general info about the boards Big Grin

Madrona: Yes...I'm afriad I've already spent too much time here today as it is! That's what happens when you decide not to take summer school!

The Fallen Phoenix: *takes mallet* Thank you very much - I'm sure this will come in handy Tongue

Pygmalion: Thanks for all the consolidated links - that DEFINITELY made things much easier!

Wingnut: I'm just uber stealthy Wink

Zopwx2: Just trying to do my part on saving a show I love so much! I also lurk on the [as] boards and have witnessed your efforts there for so long. Kudos to you for having the patience to fight off the rabid Inu fans and promote intelligent discussion!

R.Smith: Uh-huh...I'm waiting Wink Thanks for sending me over here - you're right, I'm liking it so far!

And finally, Trisa: Thank you ^_^ I'm already having fun and I've only been a member for a couple of hours!

Whew, that was a lot...

Latah Wink
Jules
dominusofdeath 07-14-2004 06:35 AM
Welcome to Paradigm ma'am. I hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time here. We're friendly. Well most of us..........
Tony Waynewrong 07-14-2004 09:18 AM
So you are the reason why I felt that someone was watching me! Oh, I hope my posts didn't give you the impression I was normal or anything. Wink

Anyway, welcome to the fora of amnesia. I hope you are not attached to your sanity, because they are not allowed in this place. Enjoy our plethora of FanArt, FanFic and Fandemonium.

Once again, welcome to Paradigm City, Jules.
ebie 07-14-2004 09:36 AM
Hello Jules!
I'm Whatever Big Grin
I don't that much about the forums but there pretty cool so u should stay a while Big Grin
and most IMPORTANTLY stay away from MY man

Jk I dont even have a man Big Grin
dawnstrider 07-14-2004 12:15 PM
It is good for you o finally de-lurk Smile . I was a lurker mysefl for about three months before I joined Big Grin . Welcome to the Forums. I'm glad that you're enjoying things so far. Since R. Smith's already presented you with the Orientation thread - and, being a long time lurker, you probably wouldn't have needed it anyway Wink - I'll simply present you with a gift:

Here, have a box of chocolates; you'll never know what you'll get when you open it Wink .

*readws box cover and notices that it contains only chocolate-covered almonds*

.....Oh. Well, never mind Embarrassed Sweatdrop .
BabyGhia 07-14-2004 02:07 PM
Welcome to the forums, Jules!

This is such a great place to lurk but it's a better plan to actually post.

Welcome!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
¡SpoonySthingyy! 07-14-2004 06:55 PM
Have a marshmallow!

Welcome. And enjoy it here!
Alana Gabriel 07-14-2004 07:58 PM
Greetings, Jules. I am Alana Gabriel, unofficial spokeswoman for the Alanite party. For long cycles, Paradigm City has fallen prey to the rampages of the Black Megadues and it's megalomaniac Dominus Roger Smith. With the Alanites in charge, no longer will you have to live in fear of your apartment sinking into the street. With the Alanites in charge, no longer will you live in fear of falling manhole covers. And with the Alanite party in charge, you will no longer live in fear of android women and black haired men and their obsessed fanbase. Anyways. Welcome to Paradigm, and vote Alan '04. Because insanity is quality.
Benjamin 07-14-2004 09:23 PM
WELCOME TO THE FORUMS Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

ENJOY YOUR STAY!!!

~BENJAMIN~
The Baker St. Irregular 07-14-2004 09:38 PM
Ah, Jules... I've enjoyed your input over at SaveBigO, so I'm very glad to see you over here at PCF! I know you're going to have a blast. Big Grin Huzzah!
snakemarcato13 07-14-2004 10:02 PM
Hi there! Welcome to the nuthouse!
evanASF27 07-15-2004 01:58 AM
WELCOME!! Big Grin

...uhhh...I forgot what my greeting was O_o ...err...

Big Fau will pick up where I left off.