What's your favorite subforum?

Seraphim 07-12-2004 09:06 PM
What's your favorite subforum? (Note: Not including major forums). I think this would be neat to see what people like, especially after the addition of the Pool Room and Juke Box.
Zopwx2 07-12-2004 09:22 PM
For me the game room, I wouldn't touch that megadeus fighting league with a ten foot pole.
Mike 07-12-2004 09:26 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zopwx2
For me the game room, I wouldn't touch that megadeus fighting league with a ten foot pole.

Why not?

Anyway I like the MFL and the Gameroom.
Asirt 07-12-2004 09:29 PM
My favorite is the Pool Table, because I like to play some games here and make people guess eyes in The Eye Game (which has ended a while ago). Also, The Jukebox is another favorite. It's good to have a forum only about music.
Mr. Saturn 07-12-2004 09:44 PM
The Game Room, no contest Cool
Zopwx2 07-12-2004 09:50 PM
quote:
Originally posted by GAT-X105
quote:

Why not?

I'm not very interested in those type of things.
Seraphim 07-12-2004 10:03 PM
Oh. I'm surprised more people haven't voted Megadoos Fighting League. I think it's a fun little RPG.
¡SpoonySthingyy! 07-12-2004 10:05 PM
whenever I see megadeus, I think of the word Megadouche, which reminds me of Sean Overton, but that's a whole 'nother story.!

Id have to say the Jukebox
Seraphim 07-12-2004 10:12 PM
quote:
Originally posted by ¡SpoonySthingyy!
whenever I see megadeus, I think of the word Megadouche

Wow, me too! I think I've referenced that a couple times in the MFL before.
¡SpoonySthingyy! 07-12-2004 10:14 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Seraphim
quote:

Awesome, I thought I was the only one!

I don't go into Megadeus, It seems so complicated
Seraphim 07-12-2004 10:24 PM
quote:
quote:
quote:

Awesome, I thought I was the only one!

I don't go into Megadeus, It seems so complicated

It's not that complicated, actually. If you or anyone else wants to join in I can help you guys.
evanASF27 07-12-2004 10:43 PM
quote:
Originally posted by GAT-X105
quote:

Why not?

ditto

(seraphim you spelled "MEGADEUS" wrong...for a latin student you really are slipping)

((btw, don't ask seraphim for help. If you want to get to know the league ask a few of the vets like FP, me, Big Fau, GAT, etc. We know all there is to know about the league Wink Pleased ))
¡SpoonySthingyy! 07-12-2004 10:46 PM
Well, if one of you could pm me and help me get started that would be really awesome of you!
Seraphim 07-12-2004 10:56 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
(seraphim you spelled "MEGADEUS" wrong...for a latin student you really are slipping)

((btw, don't ask seraphim for help. If you want to get to know the league ask a few of the vets like FP, me, Big Fau, GAT, etc. We know all there is to know about the league Wink Pleased ))

I was purposely misspelling it. Sweatdrop

But when it comes to actual number of battles fought, I have about 13 or so, which is a good deal of experience IMO.
LANIMILBUS 07-12-2004 11:05 PM
I say the Jukebox because I suggested it, and anything that has anything to do with me rules because I rule.
evanASF27 07-12-2004 11:09 PM
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27

I was purposely misspelling it. Sweatdrop

But when it comes to actual number of battles fought, I have about 13 or so, which is a good deal of experience IMO.

the key phrase is "IN MY [your] OPINION" Tongue Unfortunately, due to certain things (which I will advoid mentioning to prohibit any flaming) that doesn't really support your validity. Don't worry I've already spoken to spoony and I'll explain it to her tomorrow (since she had to leave).

Anyways, that is a bit offtopic.
I might actually like the Jutebox, but since it's new I won't really know until at least a week...byt the Megadeus Fighting League and the Gameroom are my favs so far. (no one's mentioned the Hangar?! WTF!?!!?)
Seraphim 07-12-2004 11:15 PM
The Hangar doesn't exist. At least, in my eyes.
Hienrich Ele 07-12-2004 11:29 PM
I like the pool table.

Why?

Because I can be random without feeling guilty that it raised my postcount with just random crap.

Plus it is fun.
Mugiwara Luffy 07-13-2004 12:13 AM
I like the Game Room since I like games.
Prons 07-13-2004 12:16 AM
I like

'he MEGADOOS FIGHTING LEAUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!