The Time Has Come For Me To Show...

TheSantaMan 07-12-2004 10:27 AM
The time has come for me to show myself upon this utterly strange and unusual place. The time is now when i have to pay respects to the hosts and hostess of a glorious feast with festivities, acknowlage their generosity, and bask in thier.......... Drooling oh look a cookie! *chewchewchew* mmm mmm good! Baby
Asirt 07-12-2004 10:28 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City, Mr. TheSantaMan! I hope that you will enjoy your stay here in the forums. Smile

Be sure to check out many of the topics that are available before you, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, ask the mods or the admin and they'll be happy to answer you anything. Wink

Later,
Trisa
Seraphim 07-12-2004 10:31 AM
Welcome to the Paradigm City Forums!
TheSantaMan 07-12-2004 10:38 AM
yeah....... the crazy thing is that i've been signed up on this forum for a while....... but i have done anything but voted on drew and liz's video....... oh well:-p
dominusofdeath 07-12-2004 12:58 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City! Hope you enjoy your stay. ^_^
dawnstrider 07-12-2004 12:58 PM
Heh, definitly one of the more inventive introductions we've had in a long while Big Grin . Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay. If you need any help directing around this place, be sure to check out the Orientation threads at the top of the page. As a further welcome, I present to you a gift:

Here, have some milk to go with your cookie.
....And if that cookie's is as old as I think it is, you'd better take this antibiotic as well. Just in case Embarrassed Sweatdrop .
Zola 07-12-2004 01:00 PM
Welcome! Please accept this stylin' tinfoil party hat. Wear it at all times Smile
Kat 07-12-2004 01:32 PM
Welcome, or belated welcome, whatever, to Paradigm City! I hope you enjoy your time here, and I hope you enjoy that cookie. It was mine!

Just kidding! Have fun! ^__^

((Hey, looks like the Big O-themed user ranks were chosen after all. Goody. I really need to stop spending so much time at Neopets and come here more often... Embarrassed Sweatdrop ))
Tony Waynewrong 07-12-2004 01:36 PM
TheSantaMan, welcome to the looney bin. Leave your sanity and sense at the door (it's not allowed). I hope you enjoy fanfics, fanart and just plain fans.

We at Parasite...err...Paradigm welcome you.
Hienrich Ele 07-12-2004 01:58 PM
Ahoy!

SANTA! I HAVE BEEN A GOOD BOY! GIVE ME A TOY!

I want a pony, no wait, a cow, no wait, a choo choo train, no wait, a new video game, no wait...

Anyway... AHOY!
Zopwx2 07-12-2004 02:43 PM
Welcome person man!

Madrona 07-12-2004 02:58 PM
Welcome to our lovely domes TheSantaMan. Hope you didn't have to come in throught the chimney. It hasn't been cleaned in years!
Anyway, it's still a great place to spend way to much time.

Oh don't worry, we are all on the naughty list, so your not on the hook for any presents!

Madrona
Benjamin 07-12-2004 03:50 PM
WELCOME DUDE Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE Big Grin

~Benjamin~
Pygmalion 07-12-2004 04:31 PM
Greetings, TheSantaMan, and welcome to our happy domes! I'm glad you have an avatar now :-). How about a packet of Christmas tree seeds? One per dome should shake things up nicely!

Interested in fan works? Try a earful of Player Piano, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion

P.S. I don't care what Liz said about you, I don't think of you as a substitute-Drew.
BabyGhia 07-12-2004 06:09 PM
Hey! Didn't I already meet you at the PCF West Coast BBQ? Oh well!

Welcome to the forum, TheSantaMan!

You already know that someone of us here are a little on the crazy side so I don't have to warn you about that.

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Alana Gabriel 07-12-2004 06:14 PM
Oh, look...I leave for a week and nine million new people show up. Hmm. And Tony didn't warn any of them. How delightful!

Greetings, TheSantaMan. I am Alana Gabriel, unofficial spokeswoman for the Alanite party. For long cycles, Paradigm City has fallen prey to the rampages of the Black Megadues and it's megalomaniac Dominus Roger Smith. With the Alanites in charge, no longer will you have to live in fear of your apartment sinking into the street. With the Alanites in charge, no longer will you live in fear of falling manhole covers. And with the Alanite party in charge, you will no longer live in fear of android women and black haired men and their obsessed fanbase. Anyways. Welcome to Paradigm, and vote Alan '04. Because insanity is quality.
ebie 07-14-2004 03:38 PM
Hello
¡SpoonySthingyy! 07-14-2004 06:51 PM
HEHE!! WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eat a marshmallow. It's a whole one, I'm not feeling well at the moment.

And I dont know about everyone else but I've been VERY good this year.

I want a pony. purple with yellow polka dots. And all he shall eat is marshmallows. The elves can make that right?

*overhears someone telling someone else santa isn't real*

*GASP!*

You're kidding right?!

*runs off crying*
R and D 07-15-2004 10:38 AM
hey SantaMan! welcome to PCF! My name is Mattimeo!
for ur gift, i shall give The Santa Sled 3000. Pleased it can take u anywhere in 5 min! Big Grin y don't u try it now here in PCF?
Have fun here! this is the best place in the world! Anime Smile
Silv3rKnigh1 07-15-2004 12:43 PM
ahhh its santa!

lol jk

hello