Favorite Music Videos

snapdragon 08-25-2004 01:16 AM
ahah omg there are so much cool music vids, i could never list them all but the ones i can think of right now are :
- all the vids of Marilyn Manson (especially mObscene and Long hard way out of hell)
- all the vids of the White Stripes (especially Dead leaves on the dirty ground)
- almost all the vids of Rammstein (especially du riechst so gut)
- some of the Smashing pumpkins vids (from Melloncollie album)
- some vids of Garbage (the last ones basically)
- some of the Guns n Roses (yes i know but i still like em even now)
- all the vids of the Sisters of Mercy (which are quite rare but i have seen most of them on a german channel, it was great)
and a lot of not-so-well-known ones like Clown by Switchblade Symphony...
Kittie heavenly6 08-25-2004 01:19 AM
GNR's vids, Alice In Chains Vids, Smashing Pumpkins Vids, Megadeth's Vids, Faith No More's... Um probably more Laughing
Prons 08-25-2004 01:49 AM
"Heart shaped box" by Nirvana right now.
Kittie heavenly6 08-25-2004 01:51 AM
quote:
Originally posted by BishojoSenshiProns
"Heart shaped box" by Nirvana right now.

That's a good video.
Mike 08-25-2004 09:15 AM
Bohemian Rhapsody!!! That video is so cheaply-made-awesome.
Travis Bickle 11-14-2004 03:16 AM
Buck Buck #1 11-14-2004 06:16 PM
One of my new favorites is the new Gwen Sefani video for "What You Waiting For". It's like Alice in Wonderland but crazy and Japanese.
o55goten 11-14-2004 06:22 PM
The favorite is Jimmy eat world the middle but the weirdst has to be CAKE going the distance.
Pygmalion 11-14-2004 07:33 PM
Now that I have Weird Al Yankovic -- The Ultimate Collection, I have some more favorites to add:

"Amish Paradise"
"Bob"
"The Saga Begins"
and my younger son's favorite, "Christmas at Ground Zero"

These are very nicely made. You can learn a lot about making videos by watching these.

Pygmalion
Green_Bird 11-18-2004 11:15 PM
I would like to add to my list:

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!

Breaking the Habbit - Linkin Park

Come on....even if you don't like them....you have to admit that video's cool! It's sort of....Kid's story-ish! And besides....it's still consitered anime since GONZO did it. It's also the only good new video out there......

I also forgot on my list:

Rusty Cage - Soundgarden
In Bloom - Nirvana
Money for nothing - Dire Straits
Paranoid/Iron man - Black Sabbath (Darn...I forgot the show they were from...I know this...Just drawing a blank righ now...)
Vasiline - STP
Bullets - Creed (that, like Breaking the Habbit, is a cool video!)
snapdragon 11-21-2004 09:17 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Green_Bird
I would like to add to my list:

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!

Breaking the Habbit - Linkin Park

Come on....even if you don't like them....you have to admit that video's cool! It's sort of....Kid's story-ish! And besides....it's still consitered anime since GONZO did it. It's also the only good new video out there......

i like this one too. this video was made by the same japanese team that did the anime sequence in kill bill 1, interesting huh ? ^^

an other nice video is personal jesus by manson but as i said, i like all of his videos ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;
David Ryder 03-20-2006 08:03 PM
Mastodon - March of the Fire Ants
Samael- Telepathic

Hmm well that's really about it. I don't really watch MTV that much, as they really aren't "music televison" anymore.
M.S. Feather 03-20-2006 09:08 PM
I haven't seen many music videos but there are a few I like.

The most recent being KoRn's Twisted Transistor. I caught it by chance while I was vacationing in the mountains and I'm glad I did! That was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. XD
All of the band members were played by rappers in the video. Lil' Jon=Jonathan Davis, Munky=Snoop, Fieldy=Xzibit and David was played by a man named David Banner? Sorry, I recognized all of them instantly except for this guy. My cousin told me his name but I don't think I've ever heard any of his songs. Sorry if I'm mistaken.

Speaking of KoRn videos, A.D.I.D.A.S. is also one of my absolute favorites. It was the first KoRn song I ever heard (man those were the good ol' days...) and it's probably the only song I know of that I like the edited version more than the original (humping, LOL). The video was really funny though, the band dies and gets taken to the morgue where it's revealed that they were all wearing women's lingerie underneath their clothes. Just funny and weird.

Get your boogie on. Big Grin Tongue

I also really enjoyed Jay-Z's 99 Problems. I thought it was very well done, whoever directed it did a wonderful job. I consider the song to be one of his best as well. Nice.

I've also enjoyed every video by the Gorillaz that I've seen.

There are probably more but I can't recall them.
Buck Buck #1 03-20-2006 10:13 PM
One I just thought up is Beasty Boys Intergalactic. Fun stuff.
Chitter-Box-Kat 01-29-2007 01:36 PM
Madonna's Vouge, Like A Prayer, La Isla Bonita, Express Yourself and Ray of Light. Cool

Virtually anything by Gorillaz. Big Grin

And Helena by My Chemical Romance. Love the ballarina. Tongue
Pie_Junkie 01-29-2007 05:11 PM
"Ty Johnathan Down" Videodrone and Jonhathan Davis
"Wolf Like Me" TV on the Raido
"End of the World" the Cure
"Breathe" Prodigy
"From her Lips to God's Ears" Against Me!
"Beast and the Harlot" Avenged Sevenfold
"Bruise Pristine" Placebo
"Dirty Beats" Roni Size and Reprazent
"45 Cymru Beats" Aphex Twin
"10 Years of Service" DropKick Murphys
"Kids Aren't Alright" Offspring
"American Pyscho" and "Scream" Misfits
"Boyz N the Hood" Dynamite Hack
"Child of the Wild West" Roni Size and B-Real
"Lunchbox" Marilyn Manson
"Do the Evolution" Peral Jam

Alas that's the top favorites out of the 100 or so music videos I like.
Yomiko 02-01-2007 09:10 AM
Evanescence - Bring me to life
I love watching this one. >x<

Princess Tutu- Hold me
The first time I saw this I couldn't look away, the music was so awsome and seeing the video made me want to watch Princess Tutu really bad, and maybe also try ballet.
Volt 02-04-2007 07:36 PM
Every one of Muse's videos is the best music video ever made. I mean, who had the idea to shoot a video in thermal vision? And who doesn't love the old fashioned space-Western karate laser CD masked bike-rider epic?

A few others:
Jamming in an art exhibit/apartment... and there's some weird torso women. Plug In Baby
Blue Man Group inspired weirdness. And this weird fat owl guy. Supermassive Blackhole
Buck Buck #1 04-02-2007 05:22 PM
My two new favorites are Testarosa Autodrive by KAVINSKY, and the Alanis Morissette cover of My Humps. For real.
Mike 04-02-2007 05:45 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Buck Buck #1
the Alanis Morissette cover of My Humps. For real.

The fact that such a thing exists horrifies me.