Ban me please

Jonny Axehandle 07-03-2004 09:40 PM
You heard me right. And you are probably asking why, of all things, I would want to be banned. Well, being away has helped me to realize how addicted I have become to a lot of the message boards I go to. I have more important things to do. I keep telling myself not to log on. But for some reason I just can't help it.

And I'm serious about this guys. I am trying to kick the habbit so much I have even de-admined myself at Jonny's Place. And I think the only way to stop myself from going here is to do this. So do me this favor, get rid of me for good. It is for the best.

Krang- I still want PC to affiliate with JP. I think this site is cool even though I must leave the forums. I plan to contribute some more so keep in touch. My YIM/AIM names are in my profile.

Goodbye to all and to all go to hell. Tongue
R.Jesse 07-03-2004 09:42 PM
no dont do that please stay here dude
Krang 07-03-2004 09:46 PM
Sorry, but I can't do that since it wouldn't be fair. If you want to prevent yourself from using your account for a while, change your email address to temporarily deactivate it. Then if you ever decide to come back, you can click the link in the email to reactivate your account.
Blue Crow 07-03-2004 09:47 PM
The way you've been acting lately made it seen like you were trying to get banned.

Guess it's better to stop beating around the bush and get right to it,eh? Tongue

-BC
Jonny Axehandle 07-03-2004 09:51 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
Sorry, but I can't do that since it wouldn't be fair.

Why not?

quote:
Originally posted by Krang
If you want to prevent yourself from using your account for a while, change your email address to temporarily deactivate it. Then if you ever decide to come back, you can click the link in the email to reactivate your account.

So, I can go on constantly being tempted to re-activate my account?
Krang 07-03-2004 10:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Jonny Axehandle
Why not?

Because I don't take ban requests, no matter who the person is requesting to be banned.

quote:
So, I can go on constantly being tempted to re-activate my account?

How about sending it to an email account that you almost never check?
Jonny Axehandle 07-03-2004 10:05 PM
Krang, can you at least log on to AIM so we can talk it over?
Krang 07-03-2004 10:10 PM
Sure, but I have some problems with AIM, so I'm on Yahoo (under invisible mode).

Edit: I talked it over with him, and he changed his mind. I'll lock this for now, but if you want it reopened, let me know.