4 New Fanfics!

Shredder 08-21-2003 11:51 PM
We've updated our fanfic selection again with a little something for everyone! Check out these great new stories:

-"Paradise City" by Alhazred- The site's first crossover fanfic. What would happen if Jiro/Kikaider found himself wandering the streets of Paradigm City? Find out in Act 1 of "Paradigm Shift."

-"The Man in Red" by Trotsky- Who is the mysterious man in red and what types of powers does he possess? Roger plans to find out.

-"The One Who Remembered" by Schwarzwald (Tom B.)- What exactly happened 40 years ago in Paradigm City? Here's one intriguing possibility.

-"Hellfire" by C.E. Newton- Don't be fooled by the title- this is a comedic fanfic! Enjoy the adventures of Little O in this very entertaining story!

Don't forget to email the authors with any feedback and/or discuss these stories (as well as Paradigm City's other fanfics) in the Nightingale Club (Fan Works Discussion Forum)!

Read on!
Shaoblane 08-30-2003 03:04 AM
Hey ya think that if I sent you a sucky wannabe christmas fic you'de put it up? It's dramatic and angsty. I never knew a wedding on Dec. 24th could be so...Hell I need a new word to decribe it.
The Big Omega 08-31-2003 11:17 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Shaoblane
Hey ya think that if I sent you a sucky wannabe christmas fic you'de put it up? It's dramatic and angsty. I never knew a wedding on Dec. 24th could be so...Hell I need a new word to decribe it.

Here is your new word Shaoblane...

megaonium

pronounced: meg-O-neum

word type: adjective

Definition- a somewhat psychotic mix of many different and partially unrelated things that end in an odd but enjoyable collection

example in sentence: Shaoblane's fanfic is a megaonium of themes and actions.
Shaoblane 09-01-2003 03:17 AM
SWEEEEET!

:: Adds to 'Book of Shaoblane-isms ::

OK thanks alot! I saved that PM!