[Suggestion] Hmm,I have an idea.......

Blue Crow 06-29-2004 11:20 AM
I think a Music Forum would be just splendiferous.

It could fit right inside the Speakeasy as a subforum.I'm guessing it would help clean up the Speakeasy,as well as help organize things.

Just a thought.Wink

-BC
Seraphim 06-29-2004 12:21 PM
Well, that might not be broad enough... maybe "Entertainment" which would encompass Music, TV and Movies.
evanASF27 06-29-2004 12:39 PM
so the "Little TV Above the Bar" subsection can be added? Tongue
At this rate we should just get rid of the Speakeasy and just have subsections.


(honestly I don't see a real need for yet another subsection)
Blue Crow 06-29-2004 04:10 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Seraphim
Well, that might not be broad enough... maybe "Entertainment" which would encompass Music, TV and Movies.


Good idea.Why not kill 3 birds with one stone?Wink

quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
so the "Little TV Above the Bar" subsection can be added?
At this rate we should just get rid of the Speakeasy and just have subsections.


(honestly I don't see a real need for yet another subsection)


You say that is there are 10 subsections.There are 2.

The Speakeasy could still have conversations like "Who likes Cajun food?" and "Who walks around there house naked?"(which are less stupid than some of the threads floating around here Roll Eyes )

And it's not like the idea is so farfetched.A lot of other forums have neat organized little sections for a wide range of topics.And yet the "Miscellaneous" (which is what i'm assuming the Speakeasy would be put under) still has the most posts.

-BC
evanASF27 06-29-2004 04:49 PM
hmm...well then I suppose it's worth a shot Wink ...
Seraphim 06-29-2004 05:24 PM
I like the idea of calling it "The Little TV Above the Bar". That should be the offical name. Seriously.
Green_Bird 06-29-2004 07:25 PM
How about this?

"The Little TV Above the Bar and the Juke box in the corner"

Is that a little long? If so just go with "The Little TV Above the Bar," that's fine with me....
Demosthenes 06-29-2004 09:42 PM
I like it but make music, tv, and movies should be sub-sub-sections inside little tv above the bar
Krang 06-29-2004 11:44 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Crow
quote:
Originally posted by Seraphim
Well, that might not be broad enough... maybe "Entertainment" which would encompass Music, TV and Movies.


Good idea.Why not kill 3 birds with one stone?Wink

Sounds like a good idea if it would be popular enough. Although maybe it would be better if it were just music and movies, since those two topics are the most popular...

quote:
Originally posted by cudailike
I like it but make music, tv, and movies should be sub-sub-sections inside little tv above the bar

That also sounds like a good possibility. What does everyone think?
R.Jesse 06-29-2004 11:57 PM
that would be cool
Blue Crow 06-29-2004 11:59 PM
I think we could call it something like "The Lounge".Pleased

And the sub-subsections could be something like:

Juke - Box
Movie Room
and
TV Above The Bar

Or something similar to that.Gimme a break,it's late,ok?

-BC
Krang 06-30-2004 12:11 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Crow
I think we could call it something like "The Lounge".Pleased

And the sub-subsections could be something like:

Juke - Box
Movie Room
and
TV Above The Bar

Or something similar to that.Gimme a break,it's late,ok?

-BC

Sounds good to me so far. Also, if the new forums are added, I'll probably move the Game Room into The Lounge also, so there will still be only two subforums at the top of the Speakeasy.