[Question] Can a ADMIN help a guy out, This Is Really MINION

Benjamin 06-25-2004 10:16 PM
Okay, now I know this is hard to believe, but I AM MINION,

I just need an admin to MERGE my account with MINIONS, I got my AIM address changed, I have my friends to back me up if you need proof, but please I do not want to start posting from scratch.

I have some proof that I am MINION,

My first thread I posted in the speakeasy "Does anyone know all of Big Duos major weapons"

I was the TheBigDuo2 Before i was MINION

Krang helped me with my first Signature with MINIONS car,

Silver Knight does not want to talk to me for a while,

I asked R SMITH for an AVATAR of BIG FAU shooting his shoulder guns,

Please would An ADMINISTRATOR help me out

MANY PEOPLE TOLD ME THAT I HAD A CAPS LOCK PROBLEM,

My Favorite Character in Digimon Season THREE is MEGAGARGOMON

My newest megaduese is ULTRASAURUS

I have people on my Buddy list that can back this stuff up, please help

BUT IF YOU MERGE MY TWO ACCOUNTS PLEASE LET ME KEEP THEBIGDUOINFERNO name.

~MINION~
~THEBIGDUOINFERNO~
Seraphim 06-25-2004 10:17 PM
You really should have just gotten your username changed, man...
Krang 06-25-2004 10:18 PM
Ok, I'll merge them, but you'll still need to wait a week and a half for the name change.
Seraphim 06-25-2004 10:26 PM
Well, MINION is talking to me on AIM, and he seems to be having problems accessing his account.

(He's tried both names, MINION and TheBigDuoInferno and they do not work)

If you'd like to help him with this, his AIM is: TheBigDuoInferno

It would probably be easier for an admin to help him with this problem than I.

Here is his testimony:

TheBigDuoInferno (11:25:49 PM): Krang: I cannot login as MINION
TheBigDuoInferno (11:26:07 PM): I need you to reactivate THEBGIDUOINFERNO
TheBigDuoInferno (11:26:17 PM): I cannot login as minion at all

EDIT:

More info -

He gets this page when he tries to log in -

quote:
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums
You are not logged in. If this is your first visit here, please read the Frequently Asked Questions. It explains how the forum works. You must be registered before you can use all the forum's features/options. Click here to register or click here to read more information about the registration process. To read threads, click on the forum you want to view. If you are already registered, please login here.
Krang 06-25-2004 10:31 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Seraphim
Well, MINION is talking to me on AIM, and he seems to be having problems accessing his account.

(He's tried both names, MINION and TheBigDuoInferno and they do not work)

If you'd like to help him with this, his AIM is: TheBigDuoInferno

It would probably be easier for an admin to help him with this problem than I.

I can't use AIM right now due to certain problems. If he has either YIM or IRC, let me know through PM and I'll try to help him.
Benjamin 06-25-2004 10:34 PM
Krang,

Just PM you

Welcome to Paradigm City Forums
You are not logged in. If this is your first visit here, please read the Frequently Asked Questions. It explains how the forum works. You must be registered before you can use all the forum's features/options. Click here to register or click here to read more information about the registration process. To read threads, click on the forum you want to view. If you are already registered, please login here.

I get this everytime I try to login as MINION

So please transfer all posts from that account to this one, AND DONT DELETE THIS ACCOUNT, I will start fresh, Minion is dead, it will not work...Just delete that account
Krang 06-25-2004 10:36 PM
I can't do that, all I can do is merge your accounts. Do you want me to try merging them the other way (i.e. keeping this account)?
dominusofdeath 06-25-2004 10:37 PM
Are you using IE?
Everytime I log onto something with IE I click a link and it never registers.(the login)
Benjamin 06-25-2004 10:39 PM
No, AOL, I switched Screen names, Deleted TheBigDuo2, I am

TheBigDuoInferno now

Benjamin

[edit]: Krang, just let me keep this account, but keep MINIONs posts, I just need my megadueses, If you can keep those I will be happy and you can delete MINION, I dont mind Starting from scratch
dominusofdeath 06-25-2004 10:40 PM
AOL ALWAYS has trouble with forums.
Krang 06-25-2004 10:41 PM
Does your account still work? I merged them the other way.
Benjamin 06-25-2004 10:56 PM
Krang it does thank you sooo much, I have all my posts, now all I need is to figure out how to register for IREV...

GoTS TO HAVE SIGGY BANNER Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

~Benjamin

SORRY FOR EVERYONE WHO I HAD TO INVOLVE TO FIX MY PROFILE, MINION, THEBIGDUOINFERNO, AND BENJAMIN ARE ALL VERY SORRY.
Krang 06-25-2004 11:01 PM
Ok, glad to know that it worked. Since the problem has been solved, I'll lock the thread. And I'll let you keep the new name, but this is the only exception, since you're only about a week and a half away from being able to change it again anyway.