[Question] Viewing Ranks

Seraphim 06-22-2004 09:25 PM
Just wondering - is there a way to view the special member groups? As in, filter by rank... (like only see the Forum Veterans, the Moderators, the Admins, the Warning, Warning x2, Banned)?
evanASF27 06-22-2004 09:36 PM
probably not seraphim.

Why? Do you want to look at yourself? Wink Laughing Or rather, not look at everyone else Roll Eyes
Seraphim 06-22-2004 09:37 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
probably not seraphim.

Why? Do you want to look at yourself? Wink Laughing Or rather, not look at everyone else Roll Eyes


Haha, no. I was just wondering who is in the Veterans Category.
The Fallen Phoenix 06-22-2004 09:41 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Seraphim
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
probably not seraphim.

Why? Do you want to look at yourself? Wink Laughing Or rather, not look at everyone else Roll Eyes


Haha, no. I was just wondering who is in the Veterans Category.


Go to members; second page. Ace of Spades onward is eligible for the usergroup.
Seraphim 06-22-2004 09:43 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Fallen Phoenix
quote:
Originally posted by Seraphim
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
probably not seraphim.

Why? Do you want to look at yourself? Wink Laughing Or rather, not look at everyone else Roll Eyes


Haha, no. I was just wondering who is in the Veterans Category.


Go to members; second page. Ace of Spades onward is eligible for the usergroup.


Yes, eligible... but there's no way to tell on there WHO is a Forum Vet and WHO is not.
The Fallen Phoenix 06-22-2004 09:44 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Seraphim
Yes, eligible... but there's no way to tell on there WHO is a Forum Vet and WHO is not.


Why not just Private Message them all and ask? Confused I mean, I don't see why it really matters...

Anyway, if I can recall correctly, everyone but Blue Crow, evanASF27, R.Smith, GK Version 1, Almasy, Manji, Sharpshooter005 and myself are not...I can double check it for you, if you want.

---
Wait, I was wrong; Prons onward seem eligible (though I believe Dork and Lt.Smith are also eligible...), though BigPrime is not a part of the group (that's what threw me off).
evanASF27 06-22-2004 09:46 PM
oi! I was the FIRST person to obtain the special Rank Wink I just decided not to have it and have the cool black stars Big Grin Tongue Big Grin Cool

So I'm #1 in BOTH top ranks Wink hehee!!

*EDIT*
Isn't Zop also not part of the Veterens? He's eligible...not in it now I think..
Seraphim 06-22-2004 09:46 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Fallen Phoenix
Anyway, if I can recall correctly, everyone but Blue Crow, evanASF27, R.Smith, GK Version 1, Almasy, Manji, Sharpshooter005 and myself are not...I can double check it for you, if you want.


You forgot me. Mad Big Grin

But anyway, it's not like it's absolutely VITAL for me to know this, just wondering if there's a feature like this.
evanASF27 06-22-2004 09:48 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Seraphim
quote:
Originally posted by The Fallen Phoenix
Anyway, if I can recall correctly, everyone but Blue Crow, evanASF27, R.Smith, GK Version 1, Almasy, Manji, Sharpshooter005 and myself are not...I can double check it for you, if you want.


You forgot me. Mad Big Grin

But anyway, it's not like it's absolutely VITAL for me to know this, just wondering if there's a feature like this.

but you already HAVE a special rank Cool You're warned...so tough luck chum!
Seraphim 06-22-2004 09:50 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
quote:
Originally posted by Seraphim
quote:
Originally posted by The Fallen Phoenix
Anyway, if I can recall correctly, everyone but Blue Crow, evanASF27, R.Smith, GK Version 1, Almasy, Manji, Sharpshooter005 and myself are not...I can double check it for you, if you want.


You forgot me. Mad Big Grin

But anyway, it's not like it's absolutely VITAL for me to know this, just wondering if there's a feature like this.

but you already HAVE a special rank Cool You're warned...so tough luck chum!


Well, my point was, this feature MIGHT have existed somewhere but I couldn't find it.
evanASF27 06-22-2004 09:53 PM
is the feature really necessary though? I mean, like FP said, you can PM them...

The answer is no, there is no filter feature here.
Seraphim 06-22-2004 09:58 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
The answer is no, there is no filter feature here.


Alright. Frown
Krang 06-22-2004 10:41 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Seraphim
Just wondering - is there a way to view the special member groups? As in, filter by rank... (like only see the Forum Veterans, the Moderators, the Admins, the Warning, Warning x2, Banned)?

There is on the Admin CP, but I don't think there's a way for regular members or even mods to view it. But here's the current list of Forum Veterans:

A Clockwork Tomato
Ace of Spades
Big Fau
Big-O
BishojoSenshiProns
Byranx
C.R Foxhound
GAT-X105
Jeff
Lady Tesser
Lt. Smith
PaladinAlexanderAnderson
Patsai
Pygmalion
Schwarzwald
Silv3rKnigh1
StevieV019
Surtur
susan
Tony
Trotsky
Volt
Wienberg
Wingnut
X Prime
YoruameBaroness
Zola
Seraphim 06-22-2004 10:51 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
quote:
Originally posted by Seraphim
Just wondering - is there a way to view the special member groups? As in, filter by rank... (like only see the Forum Veterans, the Moderators, the Admins, the Warning, Warning x2, Banned)?

There is on the Admin CP, but I don't think there's a way for regular members or even mods to view it. But here's the current list of Forum Veterans:

A Clockwork Tomato
Ace of Spades
Big Fau
Big-O
BishojoSenshiProns
Byranx
C.R Foxhound
GAT-X105
Jeff
Lady Tesser
Lt. Smith
PaladinAlexanderAnderson
Patsai
Pygmalion
Schwarzwald
Silv3rKnigh1
StevieV019
Surtur
susan
Tony
Trotsky
Volt
Wienberg
Wingnut
X Prime
YoruameBaroness
Zola


Well, looks good. Thanks. I suppose I can check the "Warnings and Bans" thread for who has been warned and who has been banned.
Zopwx2 06-23-2004 11:27 AM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
Isn't Zop also not part of the Veterens? He's eligible...not in it now I think..


Yah, I'm not in the forum veterans thingy, I don't really think its important. Plus I can never think of a cool enough title.