[Question] ..."7"?

The Baker St. Irregular 06-18-2004 10:52 PM
I'm confused. I used to be ranked "Super Member". Now, I'm just a "7". I see that other members have the same rank name. I'm curious to see if anyone knows why this has happened.
Zopwx2 06-18-2004 10:53 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
All of the ranks for regular members are being deleted and replaced with numbers for now. I'm just sick of the rank names being criticized, not just in this thread, but elsewhere as well (including The Technodrome, which uses the same rank names).
The Fallen Phoenix 06-18-2004 10:53 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Mistress-Samwise
I'm confused. I used to be ranked "Super Member". Now, I'm just a "7". I see that other members have the same rank name. I'm curious to see if anyone knows why this has happened.

Look at the topic right below ("hmm...maybe another rank.") Krang removed all of the titles out of (justifiable) frustration...
Seraphim 06-18-2004 10:56 PM
I dunno, I actually like the "7" as a rank...
Wingnut 06-18-2004 10:58 PM
Patience my dear. Krang is overhauling the rank system as we type. The numbers are a easy to recognise stopgap measure until an expanded system of the one we had is hammered out.
The Baker St. Irregular 06-18-2004 11:02 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Xineohp Nellaf Eht
Look at the topic right below ("hmm...maybe another rank.") Krang removed all of the titles out of (justifiable) frustration...

Oh... Okay.

Sigh. "Many must pay for the actions of a few." Cest la vie.
Krang 06-18-2004 11:06 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Wingnut
Patience my dear. Krang is overhauling the rank system as we type. The numbers are a easy to recognise stopgap measure until an expanded system of the one we had is hammered out.

Exactly. I removed the rank names for now until we can come up with new names that everyone (or at least most people) can agree on. This topic can be discussed further in this thread.