Rating members

Silv3rKnigh1 06-16-2004 01:20 PM
Did you all know you can rate your fellow members on here.

All you have to do is go to their profile and on the right side their is a rating bar, showing their present rating. If you want to add your opinion on the person (their rating) feel free to press the rating link in orange. A window will popup and you choose between 1-10, 1 being the lowest.
re-animate 06-16-2004 01:28 PM
yeah, i got a 6 i think

hey, i was the first ever warned...
Volt 06-16-2004 01:28 PM
I'm pretty sure most of us know this. It's not that hard to find, really...
Silv3rKnigh1 06-16-2004 01:30 PM
oh u would be surprised. I have been asking ppl for a while now, and alot of normal members didnt know we had that.

Susan: thats ok, we still love u Big Grin <in a friends way Tongue >
Raven 06-16-2004 01:39 PM
Yeah I didn't know.... I am actually surprised In have a decent rating.
The Fallen Phoenix 06-16-2004 01:50 PM
Technically, this should have been posted in the JFK Mark, but whatever. Smile

It's actually a feature which Krang had initially disabled, but some lobbying by forum members convinced him to enable it.

Personally, I tend to give everyone high ratings anyway; either because I genuinely like them (usually the case), I don't want to ruin someone's rating if it's high (rarely the case), or because I take pity on someone because it's low (rarely the case). Embarrassed Sweatdrop

So just about everyone gets either a 9 or 10 from me. On some rare occasions I've given low ratings, but that's only if I feel it is warrented (for example, all of the banned members have gotten a 1 or 2 from me).
Seraphim 06-16-2004 01:51 PM
Eh. I used to be green for a while but then someone rated me down to orange. Frown
YoruameBaroness 06-16-2004 02:58 PM
I am surprised that I have a high rating.

Silv3rKnigh1, when I rated you I think I gave you like a 9 . . .I usually give people an 8 or 9. I don't believe in 10 ratings. I think only one person ever got a ten from me, and I'm not saying who.
evanASF27 06-16-2004 03:03 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Seraphim
Eh. I used to be green for a while but then someone rated me down to orange. Frown

it takes alot of votes to bring someone down to orange...just letting you know.

Btw, this is really, really, really old news. Hell I remember when we voted to bring it back. I just hope that people won't get too serious about these ratings. Cos Krang said (lemme see if I remember correctly), that if it gets out of hand (again? I dunno exactly but that's the impression I got) then it'll be taken away.

Well I really don't care about my rating. A 5.98 ain't TOO bad Roll Eyes Cool But generally, if people like yas, yer rating goes up when the vote...if theys don't likes ya, then you go into the red (See LupinIII's rating! Laughing ...the member, not the show ~~#)
Kittie heavenly6 06-16-2004 03:04 PM
I vote everyone a 1. 'cause you all suck.

Tongue

'Nah, I'm kiddin.

(Edit: I moved the thread, that was the whole point of my post but I forgot to mention it lol)
The Fallen Phoenix 06-16-2004 03:39 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
Well I really don't care about my rating. A 5.98 ain't TOO bad Roll Eyes Cool But generally, if people like yas, yer rating goes up when the vote...if theys don't likes ya, then you go into the red (See LupinIII's rating! Laughing ...the member, not the show ~~#)

Yeah, rating doesn't matter too much. Actually, I'm quite satisfied with my rating (7.27 with 45 votes); makes me the moderator with the lowest rating. Big Grin

Meaning I have usurped the position of least-liked moderator from Nein! Evil [Insert maniacal laughter]
Tony Waynewrong 06-16-2004 03:52 PM
I guess I am doing well. I have a 9.61 from 33 voters. Woo Hoo!!!
Benjamin 06-16-2004 04:00 PM
No one thinks of me that highly,

I have been in the same area since I was in paradigm,

But heres the reason ( MOST LIKELY )

I never made a hudson RIVER THREAD

!

Thats probably why I have a 5 Tongue
BabyGhia 06-16-2004 04:29 PM
I have 7 votes for a total of 7.00.

At first I had 2 with a rating of 10 but then 2 other voted for me and I got down to 4.5 at one time. Why? I don't know. But I thankfully I'm back up to green. I'm nice. I'm kind. I might be strange and silly at times but still.. I'm not mean. Right?

Oh well. It's not a huge deal to me. I'm just being silly again.

I think I've only rated 2 people the whole time I was here.

BabyGhia
Zopwx2 06-16-2004 04:34 PM
I have a generic yellow.....

Sucks you can only do it once, so think hard before you rate someone.
Seraphim 06-16-2004 05:05 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
quote:
Originally posted by Seraphim

it takes alot of votes to bring someone down to orange...just letting you know.

Not really... I was hanging on the edge of green, then I was at "Who is where online?" and I saw someone on my profile... when I go to check it, it was down to orange. Frown I can't remember who that person was, though.
John Doe 06-16-2004 05:16 PM
I've got 9 votes for a total of 7.56 so yeah, I'm in the green (YES! Big Grin ) . I do remember a time when I was in the red though. No I'm not overly obsessed with my rating, moderately obsessed is a far more accurate description. Tongue
Bismarck 06-16-2004 05:39 PM
I used to be in the green, but after doing something incredibly dumb and tactless, the bar representing my rating became a sickly yellow. I have eleven votes with the average being 5.36, but I gotta respect the people who stuck with me, even after doing "that". The only thing I'm concerned with is that I hope people don't percieve me to be a bad member, oh well...
R.Smith 06-16-2004 05:51 PM
I did a little looking and made this list, it goes from highest rating, to lowest.

As of Wenesday, June 16th, 6:51pm GMT.

Administrators:
----------------------------------------------------------
Krang - 39 votes, average rating: 9.28
Shredder - 31 votes, average rating: 9.03

Moderators:
---------------------------------------------------------------
zhinphou - 17 votes, average rating: 9.06
GK Version 1 - 29 votes, average rating: 8.48
Stryder - 17 votes, average rating: 8.35
R.Smith - 35 votes, average rating: 8.17
Nein - 25 votes, average rating: 7.76
Almasy - 29 votes, average rating: 7.72
pen1300 - 16 votes, average rating: 7.56
Xineohp Nellaf Eht - 45 votes, average rating: 7.27
Seraphim 06-16-2004 06:11 PM
How do you guys know how many votes went into it?