[Question] When will we see the new Robot Features?

Paradigm Dog 06-15-2004 09:57 PM
I realize it's a lot of work, and I don't mean to bug the admin, but I'm just curious as I think Robot Features is a really cool section and am looking forward to that update that will include Season II info.
evanASF27 06-15-2004 10:05 PM
i'm thinkin a little bit of that is my fault. I haven't gotten around to typing up the stuff I said I would.

Call me lazy (which I sorta am) or just damn preoccupied (which I was)...but I'm certain I'll have time to type up at least the 3 foreign megadeuses and Leviathan (maybe Glinda too) in the upcoming weeks Smile
Seraphim 06-15-2004 11:05 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
i'm thinkin a little bit of that is my fault. I haven't gotten around to typing up the stuff I said I would.

Call me lazy (which I sorta am) or just damn preoccupied (which I was)...but I'm certain I'll have time to type up at least the 3 foreign megadeuses and Leviathan (maybe Glinda too) in the upcoming weeks Smile


But how do you know what weapons the three foreign megs had?
Wingnut 06-15-2004 11:10 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Seraphim
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
i'm thinkin a little bit of that is my fault. I haven't gotten around to typing up the stuff I said I would.

Call me lazy (which I sorta am) or just damn preoccupied (which I was)...but I'm certain I'll have time to type up at least the 3 foreign megadeuses and Leviathan (maybe Glinda too) in the upcoming weeks Smile


But how do you know what weapons the three foreign megs had?

It is quite clear which one's have what weapons in Act 14 before Roger drops off into la-la land.
Seraphim 06-15-2004 11:34 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Wingnut
quote:
Originally posted by Seraphim
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
i'm thinkin a little bit of that is my fault. I haven't gotten around to typing up the stuff I said I would.

Call me lazy (which I sorta am) or just damn preoccupied (which I was)...but I'm certain I'll have time to type up at least the 3 foreign megadeuses and Leviathan (maybe Glinda too) in the upcoming weeks Smile


But how do you know what weapons the three foreign megs had?

It is quite clear which one's have what weapons in Act 14 before Roger drops off into la-la land.


Oh, I see. Well, that should be a piece of cake, then.
evanASF27 06-16-2004 12:05 AM
Yah yah yah...sounds easy but this isn't any MFL megadeus chart I'm making (which I'm used to). I need to try and make a description that would be in the Paradigm-City format or style.

...then there is also the problem about those small pics that go with the attacks...which i do not have access to. (Most acts I do, but Act14 is the *only* act I do not have recorded, and I don't have any DVDs of Season2 nor any software to get pics FROM DVDs...)

Megadeus and Robot stats I can do after Final Exams (and that stupid graduation ceremony that lasts FOREVER @________@;;;; ), so don't get too impatient on me people. You've waited this long, another 2 weeks (or maybe just 1 week) won't kill you. And if it does, oh well Roll Eyes Tongue Big Grin (that was a joke Wink )
Seraphim 06-16-2004 12:27 AM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
Yah yah yah...sounds easy but this isn't any MFL megadeus chart I'm making (which I'm used to). I need to try and make a description that would be in the Paradigm-City format or style.

...then there is also the problem about those small pics that go with the attacks...which i do not have access to. (Most acts I do, but Act14 is the *only* act I do not have recorded, and I don't have any DVDs of Season2 nor any software to get pics FROM DVDs...)

Megadeus and Robot stats I can do after Final Exams (and that stupid graduation ceremony that lasts FOREVER @________@;;;; ), so don't get too impatient on me people. You've waited this long, another 2 weeks (or maybe just 1 week) won't kill you. And if it does, oh well Roll Eyes Tongue Big Grin (that was a joke Wink )


If you need help getting screenshots, maybe we can arrange something... but we need to keep it under the hat. PM me or IM me for details.
evanASF27 06-16-2004 12:34 AM
oh yah keeping it "under the rug" will be very easy now that you just posted about it! Roll Eyes

Don't worry about it. I think R Umino offered his help a while back.
Seraphim 06-16-2004 12:38 AM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
oh yah keeping it "under the rug" will be very easy now that you just posted about it! Roll Eyes

Don't worry about it. I think R Umino offered his help a while back.


Well, alright. But if you need help, you know how to get in touch with me.

AIM, PM or email.