[Question] When will we see the new Robot Features?

Paradigm Dog 06-15-2004 09:57 PM
I realize it's a lot of work, and I don't mean to bug the admin, but I'm just curious as I think Robot Features is a really cool section and am looking forward to that update that will include Season II info.
evanASF27 06-15-2004 10:05 PM
i'm thinkin a little bit of that is my fault. I haven't gotten around to typing up the stuff I said I would.

Call me lazy (which I sorta am) or just damn preoccupied (which I was)...but I'm certain I'll have time to type up at least the 3 foreign megadeuses and Leviathan (maybe Glinda too) in the upcoming weeks Smile
Seraphim 06-15-2004 11:05 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
i'm thinkin a little bit of that is my fault. I haven't gotten around to typing up the stuff I said I would.

Call me lazy (which I sorta am) or just damn preoccupied (which I was)...but I'm certain I'll have time to type up at least the 3 foreign megadeuses and Leviathan (maybe Glinda too) in the upcoming weeks Smile

But how do you know what weapons the three foreign megs had?
Wingnut 06-15-2004 11:10 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Seraphim
quote:

It is quite clear which one's have what weapons in Act 14 before Roger drops off into la-la land.
Seraphim 06-15-2004 11:34 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Wingnut
quote:
Originally posted by Seraphim
quote:

It is quite clear which one's have what weapons in Act 14 before Roger drops off into la-la land.

Oh, I see. Well, that should be a piece of cake, then.
evanASF27 06-16-2004 12:05 AM
Yah yah yah...sounds easy but this isn't any MFL megadeus chart I'm making (which I'm used to). I need to try and make a description that would be in the Paradigm-City format or style.

...then there is also the problem about those small pics that go with the attacks...which i do not have access to. (Most acts I do, but Act14 is the *only* act I do not have recorded, and I don't have any DVDs of Season2 nor any software to get pics FROM DVDs...)

Megadeus and Robot stats I can do after Final Exams (and that stupid graduation ceremony that lasts FOREVER @________@;;;; ), so don't get too impatient on me people. You've waited this long, another 2 weeks (or maybe just 1 week) won't kill you. And if it does, oh well Roll Eyes Tongue Big Grin (that was a joke Wink )
Seraphim 06-16-2004 12:27 AM
quote:
Yah yah yah...sounds easy but this isn't any MFL megadeus chart I'm making (which I'm used to). I need to try and make a description that would be in the Paradigm-City format or style.

...then there is also the problem about those small pics that go with the attacks...which i do not have access to. (Most acts I do, but Act14 is the *only* act I do not have recorded, and I don't have any DVDs of Season2 nor any software to get pics FROM DVDs...)

Megadeus and Robot stats I can do after Final Exams (and that stupid graduation ceremony that lasts FOREVER @________@;;;; ), so don't get too impatient on me people. You've waited this long, another 2 weeks (or maybe just 1 week) won't kill you. And if it does, oh well Roll Eyes Tongue Big Grin (that was a joke Wink )

If you need help getting screenshots, maybe we can arrange something... but we need to keep it under the hat. PM me or IM me for details.
evanASF27 06-16-2004 12:34 AM
oh yah keeping it "under the rug" will be very easy now that you just posted about it! Roll Eyes

Don't worry about it. I think R Umino offered his help a while back.
Seraphim 06-16-2004 12:38 AM
quote:
oh yah keeping it "under the rug" will be very easy now that you just posted about it! Roll Eyes

Don't worry about it. I think R Umino offered his help a while back.

Well, alright. But if you need help, you know how to get in touch with me.

AIM, PM or email.