CN new look

Pygmalion 06-17-2004 12:16 AM
quote:
Originally posted by BabyGhia
Small side comment: Has anyone else noticed that Toonami has 3 voices. I feel like yelling at them and telling them to pick one and keep with it. Of course, I want them to just stay with Steve and drop all the other but that's just me.

It's not just you. I think "The Man With the Golden Voice" could do all the characters on CN! Big Grin And then branch into more commercial voiceovers.

Pygmalion
BabyGhia 06-17-2004 12:20 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Pygmalion
quote:
Originally posted by BabyGhia
Small side comment: Has anyone else noticed that Toonami has 3 voices. I feel like yelling at them and telling them to pick one and keep with it. Of course, I want them to just stay with Steve and drop all the other but that's just me.

It's not just you. I think "The Man With the Golden Voice" could do all the characters on CN! Big Grin And then branch into more commercial voiceovers.

Pygmalion


LOL! I said that wrong. I meant 3 voices for announcers. Oops!

But you know, I don't want to overdo it on Steve's voice. Might lose it's wonderful effect on me.

BabyGhia