Forum Upgrades

R.Smith 01-04-2006 10:03 PM
Here's a potential bug.

I have two images in my sig, and only one shows.

Also, Krang on your sig the last image isn't working now.
Green_Bird 01-04-2006 10:40 PM
quote:
Originally posted by R.Smith
Here's a potential bug.

I have two images in my sig, and only one shows.

Also, Krang on your sig the last image isn't working now.


code:
1:
http://xs62.xs.to/p<br%20/>ics/06014/kh2grouptranspng.png


Try taking out the <br%20/> ....Should work for you then Smile ....

As for Krang's, just a smiple break in the code for some reason....

code:
1:
2:
[
img]http://16bit.net/s/zoro-sw.gif[/img]


Just thought I would point this stuff out. But if it was working before, then I don't know what happend to them....
R.Smith 01-04-2006 10:46 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Green_Bird
quote:
Originally posted by R.Smith
Here's a potential bug.

I have two images in my sig, and only one shows.

Also, Krang on your sig the last image isn't working now.


code:
1:
http://xs62.xs.to/p<br%20/>ics/06014/kh2grouptranspng.png


Try taking out the <br%20/> ....Should work for you then Smile ....


Hmm, where'd you get the <br%20/> from?

This is what I have typed in my sig:
code:
1:
http://xs62.xs.to/pics/06014/kh2grouptranspng.png
Green_Bird 01-04-2006 10:51 PM
quote:
Originally posted by R.Smith

Hmm, where'd you get the <br%20/> from?

This is what I have typed in my sig:
code:
1:
http://xs62.xs.to/pics/06014/kh2grouptranspng.png


I got it from properties....



It's a glitch....but the question is....why isn't it showing up in the sig editer O_o .....
Dude Love 01-04-2006 11:01 PM
The sig editor might be adding a hard break after a certain number of adjacent, consecutive characters. This is assuming there exists a feature that adds a line break in regular posts when people post words like the infamous Ep. III Vader "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Might be remedied by adding a space between the image tags.

And, to test my theory, I'm going to try to break the forum width. Apologies in advance, I'll edit it in a minute:

EDIT: Indeed, the forum software adds a page break so that "NO[...]O" doesn't break the page width. Like I said, a space between the image tags of separate images should fix that.

EDIT 2: But, for some reason, "Shocked y.png" alt="" border="0" class="resizeImage" />" just appeared in my signature. Let me look around and see if it exists elsewhere on the forums.

EDIT 3: Even appearing in the sig editor preview window, though my signature appears normal in the actual edit box.
R.Smith 01-04-2006 11:11 PM
Hmm, adding a space between the two images seems to have worked.

Didn't need it before the upgrade however. Tongue
Krang 01-04-2006 11:37 PM
There was a filter to prevent long strings of characters before, but it looks like the WBB devs changed it to be more strict, which ended up causing this bug. As mentioned earlier, a space between images appears to solve the problem, but if anyone notices this bug affecting anything else, please post about it here.

quote:
Originally posted by Dude Love
EDIT 2: But, for some reason, "Shocked y.png" alt="" border="0" class="resizeImage" />" just appeared in my signature. Let me look around and see if it exists elsewhere on the forums.

Try disabling smilies in your signature using the Options button. It looks like it is interpreting part of the URL as code for one of the smilies.
Krang 06-28-2006 01:10 AM
I just upgraded the forums from WBB 2.3.4 to 2.3.5. If you notice any errors, please let me know.
evanASF27 06-28-2006 01:13 AM
I was wondering why Paradigm went down Embarrassed Sweatdrop

Hmm...so far no errors... *shall keep an eye out for them*
Krang 10-17-2006 01:48 AM
I just upgraded the forums from WBB 2.3.5 to 2.3.6. If you notice any errors, please let me know.