Howdy

Xeon Negotiator 06-13-2004 12:45 AM
Hello to everyone of Paradigm City. As it is obvious that I am new here, let me introduce myself. My current name is Xeon Negotiator, I know it is unoriginal and not very clever, but it works for now. Besides my other username on a different forum is currently, oh let’s just say, has a bounty on its head. Only kidding. I am new to the whole anime thing, I only starred watching them in the last six months, but The Big O and Cowboy Bebop are by far my favorites. I hope I can find the time to contribute something interesting to this board. Again, Howdy.
R.Smith 06-13-2004 12:52 AM
Welcome Xeon Negotiator! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me or anyone else Big Grin
dominusofdeath 06-13-2004 12:55 AM
Yes........welcome.......................errrrrrrrrrrr........
it's 2am...............so welcome and goodnight.
Zopwx2 06-13-2004 01:33 AM
I too am a fan of Big O and Cowboy Bebop, and also not big on the anime yet.

Enjoy the city of amnesia....
The Fallen Phoenix 06-13-2004 03:27 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City! I hope you survive your stay. Big Grin
Pygmalion 06-13-2004 09:21 AM
Hello, Xeon Negotiator, and welcome to our lovely domes. Here's a book I found at the otherwise-empty library. Amazon.pc gives it four stars, but Gordon says "it's all lies."

Since you are new, let me advise you not to eat or drink while reading the following threads:

Smith Mansion:
The Big O: Funny Picture Post
Big O + Big Venus = Hot Robot Action

Ailesberry:
Anime Funny Pictures

Nightingale:
make up a big o scene!
Retouching
The Big O Blooper Special!
Cheap Innuendos and Jokes
Big O Crossovers with Anything

Speakeasy:
Has anyone seen a snowman in September?
Funny Pictures

And if a thread says "Immature content" -- believe it!

Pygmalion
Dude Love 06-13-2004 10:22 AM
Hello and Welcome. I am Wienberg (pronounced Weenburg) and no one has yet figured out an adjective to describe me.

However, I feel like I must shake your hand. Congratulations on coming to the Best Big O forums around. Read the Rules, follow them, and you'll be sure to enjoy your stay!
BabyGhia 06-13-2004 02:33 PM
Welcome to the forum, Xeon Negotiator!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Bllue 06-13-2004 06:15 PM
yay! a n00b! after a wek! yay!
that means welcome.
Tony Waynewrong 06-13-2004 06:53 PM
Anyway, welcome to the fora of amnesia. I hope you are not attached to your sanity, because they are not allowed in this place. Enjoy our plethora of FanArt, FanFic and Fan-Debates.

Once again, welcome to Paradigm City, Xeon Negotiator.
¡SpoonySthingyy! 06-13-2004 07:25 PM
Hello! As I usually give out marshmallows, have a half eaten one..(dont worry its nothing personal..thats all the noobs ever get from me Smile

Welcome! and don't be afraid to jump in and post!
Silv3rKnigh1 06-13-2004 09:31 PM
WOW cool name and avatar!
WElcome dude
Alana Gabriel 06-14-2004 10:17 AM
Greetings, Xeon Negotiator. I am Alana Gabriel, unofficial spokeswoman for the Alanite party. For long cycles, Paradigm City has fallen prey to the rampages of the Black Megadues and it's megalomaniac Dominus Roger Smith. With the Alanites in charge, no longer will you have to live in fear of your apartment sinking into the street. With the Alanites in charge, no longer will you live in fear of falling manhole covers. And with the Alanite party in charge, you will no longer live in fear of android women and black haired men and their obsessed fanbase. Anyways. Welcome to Paradigm, and vote Alan '04. Because insanity is quality.
Madrona 06-14-2004 11:14 AM
Welcome to the Domes Xeon Negotiator! Enjoy your stay!
Son_of_Horus 06-14-2004 07:43 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Xeon Negotiator
I am new to the whole anime thing, I only starred watching them in the last six months, but The Big O and Cowboy Bebop are by far my favorites.

Ah, a new convert!
Muahahahaha!

You'll be liking this place then.
Here you'll have some souls with common interests to talk to.
Big Grin
Seraphim 06-17-2004 05:08 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Mr. Saturn 06-17-2004 08:18 PM
Have a good time here dude, your avatar rocks!
Seraphim 06-17-2004 09:20 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Saturn
Have a good time here dude, your avatar rocks!

Haha, yes it does! Did you make that yourself? And if so, what rendering program? Smile
Benjamin 06-18-2004 09:26 PM
Hi and welcome to paradigm
Xeon Negotiator 06-23-2004 04:10 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Seraphim
Did you make that yourself? And if so, what rendering program?

Yes, I made my avatar myself using good old Paint and Jasc Paint Shop Pro. Someday soon I plan on using 3ds Max to make a 3D model. Now all I have to do is learn how the program works. Smile