Which character has the best ''sense of fashion"?

bigofan1017 06-11-2004 07:44 PM
Which character do you think has the best sense of fashion. For me it's probably a toss up between Dorothy or Roger. I really like his shoes, but Dorothy has good dresses if she isn't forced to wear black. So, what do you think?
A Clockwork Tomato 06-11-2004 07:59 PM
We don't have a lot to choose from here. Dastun's always on duty, it sees like, so he's in uniform. God knows what he wears on his day off.

Angel dresses very well when she's playing the part of Alex Rosewater's secretary. If you assume that lady spies are supposed to dress provocatively, you could argue that she does very well when she's playing that role, too. God knows what she'd wear if she were just being herself. I'm not sure she knows.

Roger gets low marks for wearing the same thing all the time, including in grubby circumstances. The man oughta keep a pair of coveralls around. Geez.

Norman is always in uniform; no way to score him.

We see Dorothy in only a handful of outfits; two dresses of her own, which she presumably picked herself (though her father may have picked them), the dress she wears in Smith Manor (which she may also have picked herself), and a wet suit. There's nothing to criticize in any of these outfits.

The black dress is a very classy piece of work. Only Tony could call it a "maid's uniform." Frown It makes her look serious without making her look ugly or older.
number9 06-11-2004 08:04 PM
I think the colors of Dorothy's dresses didn't go well with her hair/skin tone, sans the regular black and the red dress.

I like Roger's whole deal. The sunglasses, gloves, all the accoutrements. Just classy.
Tickle Tickle 06-11-2004 08:51 PM
Eugene has the BEST FASHION IN ALL OF BIG O.

Seriously, you got to have fashion in order to wear bellbottoms, and a lab coat thingie shirt.

=P

But out of those choices, Angel. She's a Barbie girl, in a barbie world!~
Dork 06-11-2004 09:02 PM
Roger dresses in black double breasted suits Big Grin . . . but that's all he wears Mad

Except for act 10 Dastun wears his uniform all the time Frown

Then there's Angel. What was that thing she wore as Rosewater's secretary? Twead? I don't think so. And then there's her civilian cloths. Love the pink suit but what was that thing she wore episodes 19-26? Certainly wasn't a dress, I can tell you that. "Hey look at me! More importantly; look at my panties (or lack there of? @_@;; )!" I loved the jacket she wore with it but at parts it made her look like her crotch was somewhere around her appendix, admittedly this was probably the animators fault (lousy rushing animators) but I'm still gonna knock off fashion points off for it. Frown / Smile ) =meaning. . . ? I dunno. . . I really love the pink suit >_<

And finally Dorothy. . . we don't see much of what Dorothy chooses to wear. I liked the idea of the green hostage dress (the manga handled the dress far better) but sometimes it made her hips look like they were around a meter wide. Definitely *not* a good thing. But my favorite outfit of the series is Dorothy's red party (cocktail?) dress. So pretty. . . Anywho! I don't think daddy chose his daughter's clothing. Dorothy seemed pretty indignant (for her) that Roger was going to dictate what she could wear, this is not the reaction of someone who's never dressed themselves before. This is pure conjecture but I think Dorothy's choosen attire would be colorful without being obnoxious. Prolly'd get her everyday cloths from small botiques*

-----------------

Conclusion: I'm not willing to give it to Angel. She dresses like a skank. But I don't have enough refference material to give it to Dorothy so it's a tie.

I think I'm going to abstain. Big Grin

muchlove
-dork

*know I butchered that word
Tony Waynewrong 06-11-2004 09:20 PM
I'd say Dorothy. I am sure that form fitting suba gear was her idea. Meeeeeoooooowwwww!!! Wink
Ketchup 06-11-2004 09:25 PM
I would choose Angel. I'm obsessed with wearing pink and I adore her styles in clothing, especially her pink bodysuit. I'm planning on doing my own little custom suit. ^_^
A Clockwork Tomato 06-11-2004 10:21 PM
quote:
Originally posted by DorkAnd then there's her civilian cloths. Love the pink suit but what was that thing she wore episodes 19-26? Certainly wasn't a dress, I can tell you that. "Hey look at me! More importantly; look at my panties (or lack there of? @_@;Wink !"

Geez, I feel old. I remember when really skimpy miniskirts were the fashion. Miniskirts and pantyhose are a natural combination for making guys' eyes bug completely out of their heads. For a couple of years, that was perfectly ordinary garb.
monolith94 06-11-2004 11:35 PM
angel, without a shadow of a doubt
Benjamin 06-12-2004 12:36 AM
BECK

but he was not on the poll

BECK HE IS THE BEST
The Fallen Phoenix 06-12-2004 02:29 AM
I am compelled to vote Norman. Come on people! That eye patch is simply dazzling! And don't get me started on those gorgeous pants of his! Anime Smile

evanASF27 06-12-2004 02:48 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Xineohp Nellaf Eht
I am compelled to vote Norman. Come on people! That eye patch is simply dazzling! And don't get me started on those gorgeous pants of his! Anime Smile

that statement could be taken quite a few ways FP O_o;;;;;;;

...*ahem*...I gotta go with Dorothy though..Pleased I mean she's so cute! Her dress doesn't appear to be really black, but more of a rich dark red or maroon. She isn't goth...but isn't 'loud' (in her way of dressing)... she's just right Pleased
NightRanger 06-12-2004 07:46 AM
I say Angel.
Silv3rKnigh1 06-12-2004 12:15 PM
ANgel i mean look at her pimpettemobile
John Doe 06-12-2004 12:33 PM
Scwartzvald, that tan suit and mummy-like apparel (for lack of better terms) reeks with fashion (literally).
YoruameBaroness 06-12-2004 12:34 PM
Angel. Her outfits are so cute and stylish! I envy her sense of taste. She should start her own clothing line.
YZEtc 06-12-2004 12:42 PM
I'm tempted to pick Angel, but I think that's just because she shows the most skin.
darkangel 06-12-2004 02:49 PM
roger! roger! roger! he has a cute sense of fashion!Big Grin plus he's hot!Drooling
Dork 06-12-2004 05:18 PM
quote:
Originally posted by darkangel
roger! roger! roger! he has a cute sense of fashion!Big Grin plus he's hot!Drooling

I can't argue with that logic. Big Grin
------------------------

On second thought I'd also like to vote Beck. Sure, he wears a 'gaudy yellow suit' but it suits him. Gotta respect a man who knows what looks good on him Big Grin
Xel 06-12-2004 07:11 PM
*gasp!* I am SHOCKED and APPALLED that Alan Gabriel is not on this poll! Dear lord! The SUIT! Look at the SUIT!