Which Character would you most like to "get to know better"?

Dork 06-09-2004 06:16 PM
Alright, ACT has throughly covered the 'sexy character' polls and the 'fully functional poll' but when it comes down to it which one of our wonderfully screwed up characters do you wanna get closer to? Perhaps go on a midnight picnic with under Gordon's dome? Chat with on a sidewalk café? Explore the wonders of the alley behind the-

::hit by boot::

Ouchies!

That had cleats!

grr. . .

muchlove
-dork
Zola 06-09-2004 06:25 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dork
Alright, ACT has throughly covered the 'sexy character' polls and the 'fully functional poll' but when it comes down to it which one of our wonderfully screwed up characters do you wanna get closer to? Perhaps go on a midnight picnic with under Gordon's dome? Chat with on a sidewalk café? Explore the wonders of the alley behind the-

I would like to walk on the beach with Roger Drooling , especially if the Gryphon is tricked out like ACT claims and we wouldn't have to go all the way back to the mansion... Big Grin
Waztopia 06-09-2004 06:27 PM
I picked Dorothy because she seems like the most interesting one of them all.
YZEtc 06-09-2004 06:27 PM
It would have to be Dorothy for me.

Although the others are great, she's the only character that really made me sit-up and take notice of her cute little self.
I must admit that I'm a bit intrigued.
BabyGhia 06-09-2004 06:50 PM
I'm sure people guessed my answer already.

Yeah... I picked Roger but instead of just going off and "jumping" him after an hour, I'd like to see what he's really like. I'd like to pick his brain and see what makes him tick. There's a lot we don't know about his childhood and his adopted parents and how he was raised, etc. I'm sure after getting him to talk, I'd learn a lot about why he does the things he does... and then I'd.... Hey! I'm not about to kiss and tell! Leave us alone!

BabyGhia
Zola 06-09-2004 06:51 PM
quote:
Originally posted by BabyGhia
I'm sure people guessed my answer already.

Yeah... I picked Roger but instead of just going off and "jumping" him after an hour, I'd like to see what he's really like. I'd like to pick his brain and see what makes him tick. There's a lot we don't know about his childhood and his adopted parents and how he was raised, etc. I'm sure after getting him to talk, I'd learn a lot about why he does the things he does... and then I'd.... Hey! I'm not about to kiss and tell! Leave us alone!

BabyGhia

Hey! I don't have to send him over until midnight! Contain yourself! Wink
Tony Waynewrong 06-09-2004 07:24 PM
If only I could get hour with Dorothy, I think I can learn a lot. A close second would have to be Norman. A person as cool as his shouldn't go without recognition.
Yomiko 06-09-2004 07:28 PM
I think a three way tie between Roger Pleased , Dorthy Big Grin , and Norman Smile .
Schwarzwald 06-09-2004 08:06 PM
Heh. I'm pretty sure you people know who I'm talking about by now...

not my username...
The Baker St. Irregular 06-09-2004 08:11 PM
I wanna meet Alan... As long as he's behind two inches of Plexiglass! Or if I can find out what kind of candy he likes best. Mayhap he'd like to watch LOTR with me.
Tickle Tickle 06-09-2004 08:29 PM
Eugene. Totally Eugene.

What's your favorite color?
What's your favorite way to kill someone?
Do you like Divine, Cher, or Madonna?
Do you like Sailor Moon?
Are you really gay?
Son_of_Horus 06-09-2004 10:39 PM
Dorothy...

Damn.
A Clockwork Tomato 06-10-2004 06:55 PM
So Angel's leading in the "sexiest gal" poll, but hasn't received a single vote in the "get to know better" poll?

What, if anything, does this mean?
Zola 06-10-2004 07:11 PM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
So Angel's leading in the "sexiest gal" poll, but hasn't received a single vote in the "get to know better" poll?

What, if anything, does this mean?

She's a very special girl... the kind you don't bring home to Mother...
YZEtc 06-10-2004 07:17 PM
Ummm...yes, she's a Super Freak , all right.

I'm guessing it's because Angel's got the curves but that's it, and because of that, nobody would want to find out more about the back-stabbing, trouble-making, whining bimbo on an intellectual level.

Hope that comment doesn't bias any subsequent voting. Wink
BabyGhia 06-10-2004 07:20 PM
If Angel could explain everything about Paradigm City, they it would be really interesting to meet her. But if she's just as confused as everyone else, then what's the point? Well... okay. I don't mean it like that. Angel is a pretty interesting person... I'm just biased when Roger is involved.

BabyGhia
Mike 06-10-2004 08:43 PM
You know, we really don't learn much about Angel or Schwarzwald. And both of them rule.
Christina Perry 06-10-2004 10:00 PM
Mine is going with Roger because we going to have a getaway from my friends (around the world). Roger told me that I will NEVER seen them again.
Ketchup 06-11-2004 01:56 AM
Well, I would love to get to know all the characters (who doesn't?), but I would definitely want to get to know Beck and/or Yam better. Yam and I are a lot alike and we could join forces and bow down to our Master (you know who he is Wink ). And as for Beck, well...I might get carried away with asking him questions. Things like: "So, really, whatcha look like unda there?" or (This one's naughty):"What's the length? In inches, of course."

Me and Angel would get into an endless catfight. I can't stand her.
I'd slap Roger so hard so many frickin' times his head would fall off. Men.
Dorothy and I might get along. I'd enjoy playing a game of staring at each other. Smile
I'd end up ripping off Alan's little spin-hand-metal-object-thingamajigger and killing the entire population of California with it.
I'd eat Alex alive. I hate him like I do like with white chocolate. White chocolate. Must. DIE.
Travis Bickle 06-11-2004 06:54 AM
I'd like to learn how Alan changed himself from human to cyborg. That would be pretty interesting.