Which Character would you most like to "get to know better"?

xana_fae 06-11-2004 06:59 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Ignignokt
I'd like to learn how Alan changed himself from human to cyborg. That would be pretty interesting.

now that I think about it...your right Ignignokt.....but that's a different "get to know better"....
Roger would defenitly!!!! (can't spell) be on the top of the list

*sigh
darkangel 06-12-2004 03:39 PM
I wanna know roger's history!Crying I will soon!Evil
Tifaria 06-12-2004 09:09 PM
Roger, of course! And it doesn't even have to be in a hanky-panky way. I'd just like to be around him and talk, learn about him and what he's really like, and take in all his little mannerisms. And if it leads to something else, that is A-Okay with me! Tongue

I'd actually like to be friends with Angel. I love Dorothy, don't get me wrong, but Angel seems more like someone I would be comfortable around. I'd feel awakward and nervous around Dorothy, having to make sure I don't slip up and say something louse-like, or do something that might offend her prim-and-proper ways. Angel's more laid back. Besides, we could both have a night out on the town and wallow in the fact that a certain Negotiator will never reciprocate our feelings. Big Grin
Zola 06-12-2004 09:13 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Tifaria
I'd actually like to be friends with Angel. I love Dorothy, don't get me wrong, but Angel seems more like someone I would be comfortable around. I'd feel awakward and nervous around Dorothy, having to make sure I don't slip up and say something louse-like, or do something that might offend her prim-and-proper ways. Angel's more laid back. Besides, we could both have a night out on the town and wallow in the fact that a certain Negotiator will never reciprocate our feelings. Big Grin

I don't think I'd be very comfortable with Angel. She strikes me as the type to always be competing with you... I could be wrong, but...

My second choice next to Roger Drooling is Dorothy. I'd like to ask her what she thinks about when she stands on the balcony and looks out over the city. I'd like to ask her a zillion questions about how she works...

It would be fun to meet Norman, too. And I would LOVE to meet the Big O. I would like very much to talk to him and see what he thinks of everything. Big Grin
Pygmalion 06-12-2004 09:16 PM
All kidding aside, what I'd like to see, in my heart of hearts, is Dorothy and Instro playing the Mozart Piano Concerto #10 as I described in "Player Piano." And I wouldn't mind being the fly on the wall when she and Roger played together at the end.

Pygmalion
Silv3rKnigh1 06-13-2004 09:49 PM
Angel id like to get very close to her Wink
Mr. Fortnight 06-15-2004 12:51 AM
You know, I'd like to get to know Norman better. He seems a cool guy. With ALOT of cool gadgets.
despairagus 04-12-2005 06:33 PM
Yeah. I'd like to stand next to Schwarzwald--just to hear him talk. XD

*brings back deadish board*
ravenlore 04-12-2005 07:23 PM
i'm sure a couple folks knew my answer in advance-

Dorothy, in a heartbeat. we'd even talk....first.

i would love to just listen to her rant about stuff for hours.
BethMcBeth 04-12-2005 07:30 PM
WOW!! Oh god I would defently love to talk and get to know Dorothy better, like waht she thinks about how she feels. Her inside thoughts hmm how she feels about that louse. LOL! Maybe defently ask her for some cleaning tips too, then take her out somewhere don't know hang out and just chat. That would be wicked awesome! ^_^"" Actually I would also ask if I could sketch and photographer her nicely too. ^_^""

-Beth
R and D 04-13-2005 07:50 AM
Dork you are most certainly evil! Mad

it was a tie between Norman, Roger and Dorothy. Crying

i say Dorothy because then i would also see roger and norman. not only that she plays the piano so maybe she could teach me. Cool
Gummibear 04-13-2005 11:40 AM
I was torn between Beck and Roger but I chose Beck ( despite the fact that Roger is completely Drooling worthy). Beck seems like a fun paint-the-town-red kind of fellow. I could diffenately see myself having a lot of fun with him although I don't think he's too reliable.
SmothPocket 04-13-2005 11:49 AM
I have to say Dorothy. Not because any of those things but just because I would like to see how an android works.
Veemon 04-14-2005 12:21 PM
I'll have to go with Angel. She seems like the sort of person that it's never boring to be with.
StevieV019 04-14-2005 01:24 PM
Angel...

1)Im a guy
2)she's a (hot) woman
3)isnt it obvious???

Seriously though...Id kinda wanna know more about the motives behind her actions and how she came to where she is in Paradigm. She started off at Paradigm Corp. then revealed she worked for the Union, and then finally sided with Roger and saved Paradigm City. Sounds pretty interesting to me.

Alan Gabriel would be number 2, because who wouldnt want to know what goes on in the head of such a sadistic bastard. Plus, how the hell did he get such a cool set of clothes, and hand??
CaptainFuture_98337 04-14-2005 02:35 PM
I would like to learn about Dorothy history, and the androids that came before her, and how their relationship with humans got started?
Negotiator_Roger_Smith 04-14-2005 05:15 PM
votes dorothy! she just plain awesome plus cute!
Dark-0 04-14-2005 07:02 PM
Angel I vote and yes I will take her to my mom Smile . Angel needs some loving, <not in that way> I am a big fan of her and so having a good time with angel will make me happy.
Generalissimo D 04-14-2005 08:00 PM
If I could talk to schwartzwald I would. However, I think Dorothy would be interesting to meet..not to mention I would make several attempts at nicking Roger's watch if the opportunity presented itself....

<---Psychotically maniacally tyrannical mild-kleptomaniac. Cool

Just too cool for you...
Captain Maw 04-14-2005 08:02 PM
yeah, i would love to talk to Schwarzwald, but my bandage questions might drive him crazy.... again.
or maybe Norman, since he will pretty much answer a lot of questions about the Big O's stats...