New Fan Art, Forum Structure

Krang 08-18-2003 03:17 AM
Today, we put up three new pieces of fan art! Check out LANIMILBUS's two drawings of Dorothy and Gary H.'s drawing of Big O on our Fan Art page in the Fan Works section. Also, Gary H. started a forum thread here asking for ideas about his next fan art, so be sure to check that out also and let him know what you want to see.

Speaking of our forums, we also renamed and rearranged the forums to better suit the Big O anime. Check them out here! Thanks to Kairi from our forums for the idea.
Kittie heavenly6 08-18-2003 05:36 AM
*blinks*

Wow, everything IS different. The set up looks nice, but I'll probably be confused for a really long time lol. (I already clicked on the wrong forum a few times) But After getting used to the new layout, this is going to be really cool. Good Job guys.
___ 08-20-2003 12:24 AM
I love the new setup...
pen1300 08-20-2003 08:00 AM
I love the new set-up. I was a bit confused when I came on and *bam* all the forums were changed. These are wicked! I love the Nightingale Wink . It is like being in Paradigm. Big Grin

I should have said something soon...I'm kinda lazy.
The Fallen Phoenix 08-23-2003 07:11 PM
Yes, great job on the new forum setup.

Although I was a wee-bit confused when I come to the site and I see everything has different names...I think I stared at the screen for a good minute before I started browsing the forum. Embarrassed Sweatdrop